You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:28 pm

Tyler nodded a bit. "We'll be back with Lissa soon." He hugged her before following the others, Tiveon looking at her over his shoulder. We will be back soon.

They moved into a conference room and shut the door behind them. Rose yelled, "Lissa!"

Stay away...

Everyone heard the thought, and the very air around them seemed to shift, just barely.

"Dimitri's dead, you know?!" Rose called, her voice hitching. "I staked him. I didn't even mean to. So show me your face because you owe me that much, dammit!"

No, stay away, stay away, it's all lies now.

"Then we'll just come after you." Rose narrowed her eyes and started for the room that would hold all of the cubicles of the building, tightening her grip on her stake. She reached the doors and shoved them open, but no one expected what Lissa's wound did to her spirit, and in extension this room.

Each wall enclosing a cubicle had either flowers or thorns growing from the sides. The floor appeared cracked and uneven, with unidentifiable liquid "seeping" from the cracks. Creaking could be heard all across the room, for no particular reason at all, and shadows danced along the walls without halt, the eyes of the shadows lit up.

"Holy shit," Tiveon whispered.

The walls of the cubicles, on second glance, appeared to be moving, shifting the room into a maze of which they had to identify the false walls and continue to the other side. "So we just go straight," Tyler said, but to remedy that solution, all of their heads began to spin.

Rose swayed where she stood, trying to stay steady, but before long she'd fallen to her knees, and then her sides. The others eventually followed suit, their struggles to get back to their feet shifting their positions bit by bit until the spinning, at least, ceased.

Stay away...

Rose got to her feet, looking between the shifting walls, and gritted her teeth. "Fuck you, Lissa!" she screeched and turned back to the others. "Are you r-ready?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Please, don't hesitate in calling for me, Rayne begged. I don't want to lose anyone else. She waited impatiently, watching them go in and listening quietly to Rose. Sylvester followed after Rose when they all went in, but his eyes went wide at seeing what the spirit was causing around them.

Holy fucking shit. He made a move to go forward, but was down on his knees and then his side as the world spun around all of them. He groaned and watched Rose slowly stand. He struggled up to his feet as well and gave a quiet nod.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:50 pm

I won't, Tiveon promised Rayne, though seeming reluctant.

Upon the room's spinning, he thought to Rayne the moment it was over, I'm fine, we're fine, just disoriented. He glanced at Tyler, who shook his head clear. "You okay?"

Tyler straightened up and edged away from Tiveon, giving a curt nod. Tiveon got up as well and nodded to Rose.

The four started forward, stopped before long at one of the walls. Rose reached out to touch it, but suddenly a hand had a hold of hers. Rose let out a scream as she saw its holder: Dimitri.

Only his face was sunken, half-rotted, and his eyes were furious. "You let me die!" he snarled at Rose, pulling her toward him. Rose staggered, instantly beginning to sob. "You killed me!"

"I'm sorry-- I'm sorry--!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Sylvester frowned, unseeing of what she saw, but took her shoulders firmly. "Rose," he said. "Whatever you think you're seeing or hearing, it's not real."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:41 am

Rose flinched at Sylvester taking her shoulders, but quickly shied back from "Dimitri" into him, shuddering violently. She took deep breaths until she'd grounded herself and said softly, "Okay." She pulled back and rubbed her eyes, looking up and seeming relieved Dimitri was gone. "C-come on." She touched the wall, to find her hand went through it, and moved on.

"Sylvester," Claire hissed when he passed through the wall after Rose. She lay on her side, blood pouring from her neck. "You did this to me... Because of you..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:27 am

Sylvester didn't let his grip of her waiver, but et her go when she pulled back on her own accord. He quietly followed her but froze at hearing Claire, looking over to "her". He instantly moved back from her, shaking his head. No, you are j-just a fake...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:44 am

"You made me feel like I had to prove myself and this happened...!"

Tiveon heard a thud, and turned to see Timur laying on his back, staring lifelessly at the ceiling. He staggered a step back, shaking his head as his heart skipped a beat. You're in the hospital at Court. You're safe, you're...

"Why don't you just kill yourself!?" Chloe screamed into Tyler's ear, and he flinched with a yelp, shying back from her and staring at her emaciated face and beginning to shake.

"You can't get rid of me," Dimitri growled at Rose, but this time, she slashed her stake at him, getting rid of the delusion. She looked back at the others and gritted her teeth. "Snap out of it!" she ordered them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:55 am

Rayne grit her teeth at hearing Tiveon, but she didn't go in, simply replying back to him, Timur is with Diana, Tive. He is at the Court's hospital. You're okay, so is he.

Sylvester shook his head slowly. "N-No, you're...better than that," he muttered softly. He frowned at hearing Rose and glanced over, but felt a headache start to set in.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:38 am

Tiveon shook his head, taking a deep breath and turning away from Timur. He reached out and took Tyler's shoulder, and the younger man jumped, shuddering. "It's not real," Tiveon reminded him. "It's not real."

"Come on!" Rose grabbed Tiveon's and Sylvester's wrists, pulling them forward past the illusions, until she bumped into one of the walls. Rose felt her way along the wall when she felt she could let the two of them go.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:56 am

Sylvester followed after her with little choice and when she let go, rubbed his hands over his face. He frowned deeply and looked around carefully, going to a different wall and doing the same.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:47 am

Taunts of their loved ones continued to follow them through the labyrinth as they sojourned it together, everyone coaxing one another out of the delusions, Rayne mentally stepping in for Tiveon every now and then. At last, after what seemed an eternity, they stood at the doors on the opposite end of the room.

"Finally," Tyler whispered.

"We've only just got through the start of this," Tiveon muttered grimly.

-~-

Justin was standing with Claire in the hospital, waiting for her response with a frown. Claire stared at him.

"Do you have any idea how much trouble I'd be in for letting a Royal die on my watch?"

"That's why you're a guardian, isn't it?"

"Guardians don't tend to lead their charges into Strigoi crowds willingly."

"This isn't a crowd. It's Lilly."

"She has spirit."

"She needs to be saved!"

Claire bit her lip. "I know," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:07 pm

are you okay? Rayne asked. How are things?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:40 pm

We're just about to Lissa. We'll be back soon.

---

"We don't have a spirit user. There's no guarantee you can get Vladimir to help you," Claire mumbled.

"So let me call the person he always does help." With that, Justin pulled out his phone and called Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:58 pm

Okay, Rayne replied. She jumped when her phone vibrated and answered, saying quietly, "Uh, hi?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:00 pm

"Rayne, are you busy right now?" Justin inquired.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:14 pm

"Uh...yeah. Why...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:52 pm

"I wanted to go save Lilly now. I'm trying to talk Claire into it," Justin mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:58 pm

"Rose asked us to come safe Lissa," Rayne replied. "I can't leave..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Justin bit his lip momentarily and then asked, "How do I save her? How does Vladimir help me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:09 pm

"Uh, he appeared near me, and he'll motion for you to toss him the stake. He'll take care of the rest."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:59 pm

"That's it?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:02 pm

"YeH, it's actually pretty simple."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:39 pm

"Do you think he'll help me...?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:56 pm

Rayne moved the phone away from herself and muffled it against her shoulder. "Delilah?" She asked quietly. A few minutes later, Delilah appeared.

"Yes?"

"Is Vladimir still here?"

Delilah paused, closing her eyes. She nodded. "He lingers," she replied.

"Can he help restore a girl?"

"Who?"

"Lilly. She's the one who healed you." Delilah frowned.

"I will ask." She disappeared, and reappeared a few minutes later. "He gave his word."

Rayne smiled and said into the phone, "He'll be there."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:59 am

"Alright. Thanks, Rayne," Justin said, but he already sounded a bit more insecure. He hung up and looked at Claire. "Vladimir's going to help when we're there..."

Claire chewed on her bottom lip. "You already settled that?"

"Uh. I think so."

She rubbed her eyes. "I guess I don't have a choice then. I'm not standing up St. Vladimir." She went to a drawer and pulled out a stake, pocketing it. "Do you know where she is?" Justin nodded a bit. "Let's go then."

-~-

Rose led the way into the next room. It was a cafeteria, but the tables had all been shoved aside against the walls. Lissa lay on the floor in the middle of the room, hands over her face.

"You and your wide-open space," Rose said flatly. Lissa didn't respond, and Rose started toward her. "I'm bringing you back, Lis. Whether you want me to or not."

"Stay away," Lissa hissed, uncovering her face and getting to her feet.

"You're starting to sound like one of the ghosts off a cheesy horror." Rose pulled out her stake.

In an instant Lissa was lashing out at her. Rose jumped back, and Lissa sent out waves of spirit that would collide into all of them. Tiveon shoved Tyler behind him, taking the brunt of one of the waves, and shuddered as screams and a headache overtook him. He shook it off as fast as he could before looking up to see Tyler already moving around him and toward Lissa with his own stake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next