You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Together, they all returned to the car, much more somber than when they'd gone in, and headed back for the Court.

-

Claire stepped back and Justin shuddered in disgust. "No, we're going to bring you back," Claire said, giving an unaffected smirk.

-~-

Beeping wires, cords and fluids. Timur woke with a start and stared at the cords, aware of a deep pain in the back of his head, and seemingly white everywhere. Blankets, walls, his own clothes... Timur blinked harshly and turned a bit to see the one thing that didn't seem white.

A woman with brown hair and blond highlights. Timur stared at her, knowing she looked vaguely familiar, but not able to place where he'd seen her before. Then again... He wasn't sure... What's...what's MY name?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:36 pm

"No. I don't want to go. I'm staying here with my new friend. One that doesn't make me feel bad."

---

Diana had finally dozed, unable to keep a constant vigil much longer. However, the change in his machines stirred her, and she blinked several times to see him staring back at her. "T-Timur!" She cried and hugged him tightly, being careful of his wires now. "Oh my God, I was so worried!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:42 pm

"Friend? The one you kind of painted all over the room?" Claire inquired.

---

Timur jumped at her embrace, very awkwardly patting her shoulder. "T-Timur?" he echoed softly, pulling away to stare at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:51 pm

"Mhm~" Lilly grinned and flung more intestines at their feet.

---

Diana pulled back and stared at him, her eyes going wider. "Y-You...you don't remember...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:03 pm

At that moment, Claire dodged them and lunged at Lilly, tackling her to the ground.

---

Timur gazed back at her and asked uneasily, "Remember? I d-don't remember anything. But I feel like I should. You're familiar, but I..." He shook his head. "I don't..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 am

Lilly shrieked as she tackled her and snarled, snapping for her neck.

---

Diana tried to desperately hide the hurt from her face, and muttered quietly, "I'm going to call in some doctors." She pressed the call button and moved away, slipping out when a few nurses came in to examine him. She slid to the floor on one side of the door, hiding her face in her good hand. W-Why?! Why him? Why him!? she started to shake as she choked down a sob.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:13 am

Claire jerked her head back out of the way and backhanded her, attempting to stun her. Justin stayed back, admittedly frightened of what he was seeing and unsure of how to go about what he wanted to do.

---

Timur's gaze softened as he detected what seemed to be pain in her expression, but didn't say anything when she left, staring after her uncertaintly. He knew her, but, why couldn't he recognize her if that was the case...? Timur looked up when nurses and a doctor entered the room, his heart rate starting to pick up. "W-wait," he said as they approached his bed. "W-wait, wait, bring her back in, please?" The machine next to him beeped faster, and he swallowed hard. He didn't know these people, but as far as he knew, he...knew something about the one outside, and he didn't want to be alone right now.

"We need to look over some things, and then she can come back in," a nurse tried to soothe him, but Timur edged away from her when she approached.

"N-no, now...!"

The nurse sighed and looked to the doctor. The doctor set his jaw and sighed, nodding his head to the door. The nurse went to the door and peered out at Diana and bit her lip at seeing her grief. "Ma'am?" she queried softly. "He wants you to come back inside..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:50 am

Lilly gasped but then shoved her spirit into her.

---

Diana jumped and looked up at the nurse, frowning deeply. She wiped at her eyes which had started to tear up and stood quietly. She went back inside and gave him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Claire gasped as well and shuddered, tears spiking into her eyes as she heard the voice of her former fiancé in her ear. Justin finally, at that point, started forward and said weakly, "Lilly, stop it!"

---

Timur stared back at Diana, his vision clinging to her like she was a lifeline, and he clasped her hand when she was close enough, looking at their hands with a deep frown. It looks so familiar. "Who are you to me?" he whispered to her as a few nurses started looking over his monitors and the doctor took notes off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:11 pm

Lilly shoved her back quickly and scooted away from her. "Then go!" Lilly snapped angrily. "I won't go back! Why do you care? You hate me!"

---

Diana inched closer to him and frowned, looking down at their hands too. "My name is Diana. Your name is Timur..." She wet her lips. "Um. We aren't exactly dating, but we're not married either. I went to school with you, you came in at 8th grade? Or 9th, and you'd...had a crush on me I wasn't really aware of until recently. We went on a date two weeks ago, one of the best I ever went on."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:22 pm

"I don't! Zedekiah made me say those things!" Justin protested.

---

Timur listened to her quietly and mumbled quietly, "Diana. We're...going out?" He stared at her. Holy shit, I'm fucking lucky! He squeezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:00 pm

"What about before? You made Rayne and Fee come help me!"

---

Diana smiled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, more or less."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:25 pm

"I was wrong that time, thought wrong, everything. I was an idiot then. I'm so sorry, Lilly...please..."

---

"Damn, you're good looking," Timur mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 pm

"Get out! I'm not going back!"

---

Diana gave a small smile of amusement. "You aren't too bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:10 am

At that moment Claire gripped Lilly's arms from behind and snapped, "Justin, now!"

Only Justin didn't move, shaking in a bit of fear and shock.

---

Timur grinned faintly. "Really?"

"He'll have to have an MRI," the doctor mumbled under his breath off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:02 am

Lilly shrieked and tried to struggle free, forcing more spirit into her.

---

Diana nodded faintly but frowned a bit and nodded to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:38 pm

Claire gasped and shuddered violently at the spirit's effects, but continued to hold Lilly as best as she could, though her grip noticeably slackened. At least, Justin started forward, eyes wide and frightened. He held the stake up, taking deep nervous breaths.

---

Timur continued to gaze up at Diana. After a while of coaxing, they eventually were able to talk him into going deeper into the hospital, where more of the even higher tech equipment was, and endured the process of receiving an MRI scan. Timur and Diana returned to his room afterward while they waited, and some time later, the doctor leaned into the room and motioned Diana out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:44 pm

Lilly started to pull free and tried reaching to snap at one of her arms.

---

Diana had been sitting next to Timur, but looked up as the door opened. She squeezed Timur's hand and muttered, "I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:02 pm

Claire gasped, feeling Lilly's fangs sink in. Justin, at last, started in when he saw St. Vladimir out of the corner of his eye. On instinct he tossed the stake, and the ghost captured it, then sent it for Lilly's chest mercilessly - or mercifully, depending on who was watching.

---

Timur frowned and nodded a little bit, staring at her like a lifeline.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Lilly started to rip her fangs through Claire's arm, but let to at seeing the stake flying. She started to more violently pull free but the stake hit it's mark. It sunk into her chest, almost piercing Claire, and she screamed in agony. The room filled with light as it hit her chest, and it soon cleared, leaving the injured, scared child shaking and cowering in Claire's arms.

---

Diana gave him a reassuring small smile before she got up and stepped out, closing the door behind her. "well?" She asked, her expression already falling.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Claire instantly cradled Lilly into her as she 'recovered', and Justin reached out to take the stake out of her chest. Claire held a hand up and shook her head quickly. "We need to get her back," she whispered softly, as gently as she could scooping the girl into her arms and starting for the car. "You drive back. Take us to the hospital. Actually, while you drive, call Rayne and see if they're back to see if Tiveon can heal her. Hurry!"

Justin held the door for Claire, and the two rushed out to the car, the nurse getting into the back with Lilly while Justin got into the front and called Rayne on his phone, pulling away from the house and driving back toward the Court.

---

"I don't know how to explain this. It's not something I normally see, more than likely the result of all the healing that went on the moment he was hurt. Here's what I can tell you: We took two scans and one was changed from the other. Whatever's going on inside his head is changing and I can't tell if it's for the better or worse, but as far as I know, this amnesia...it's going to be sporadic. Sometimes he'll remember, sometimes he won't; but I can't say for sure if he'll ever remember for good. We'll have to keep taking scans to monitor his recovery, if that's what he's doing." The doctor sighed. "I'm sorry I can't tell you more. I don't know more. The brain is still mysterious."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Lilly started to cry from the pain that swelled in her chest, and tried vainly to squirm out of Claire's grasp. "N-No, no!" she begged weakly. "I-I c-can't go back...!" Then she was scooped into Claire's arms and she gasped in pain but shuddered in pain.

---

Rayne, who had been trying to sooth Tiveon after their own party had come back, frowned as her phone rung. She shut her eyes and answered, "Now isn't a great time."

---

Diana listened quietly and shut her eyes. Fuck... She gave a small nod. "I-I understand."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:43 pm

"You're going back, and it's okay," Claire whispered to her, pulling her close.

-

Justin mumbled quietly, "Lilly's back, but we need to heal her. Is Amos with you? Could he help, please?"

Tiveon looked over at Rayne somberly, tears yet still in his eyes as he'd tried to recover from the shock of Rose dying so quickly. He looked to Rayne questioningly when he vaguely heard Justin's voice on the phone with her.

---

"We'll scan him every week or two. They're expensive so we can't do it too often."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:06 pm

"No, let me go!" Lilly protested.

--

"I..." She trailed off and glanced at Tiveon. She reached over and wiped some of his tears away. Justin called before, asking about St Vlad. He managed to being back Lilly with Claire, but they need someone to heal her.

---

"Okay," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:16 pm

"I'm not letting you go, sweetheart," Claire whispered.

---

Tiveon listened to her as she spoke, wiping away a few tears of his own and biting his lip at the mention of Lilly, remembering how he'd just left her behind. Instantly a few more tears welled up, but he ducked his head and wiped them away too, giving a small nod. "Okay. I will," he whispered. "Where are they?"

---

"You can stay with him," the doctor said reassuringly. "Even when he doesn't remember, try to remind him. Maybe it will help." He patted her arm lightly before walking away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Old/Locked Roleplays-
Jump to: