You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:28 pm

Andrei thanked her before she hung up, as well as the nurses, before leading with Arielle again, giving the address to the driver once they were back in the car and rubbing his hands over his face.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:37 pm

"You okay?" Arielle asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 pm

"Just nervous," he mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:52 pm

"It'll be okay." She smiled faintly. A few minutes later, they pulled up to a rather small house.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Andrei looked at the house for several moments before asking, "Do you want to head in with me?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:16 pm

"If you want me to," Arielle said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:17 pm

"M-Maybe it should just be me..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:19 pm

"I'll be waiting out here in the car," Arielle said gently. "I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:25 pm

Andrei reached over and gave her a hug before getting out and going to the door, knocking gently and waiting.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:35 pm

There was an answer after a few seconds. A woman getting up in age, her hair graying, stood there. "You are the one who called?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:37 pm

"I'm Andrei," he answered. "I could show you my ID if you'd like." He did pull out his phone and pulled out the picture of Chloe and showed it to her. "This was obviously before she went missing," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:51 pm

The woman looked at the picture and nodded sagely. "She doesn't look quite as happy now," she sighed. "Come in." She opened the door for him to come in and closed it behind him. She then led him down a rather cramped hallway and turned into the second room on their left. It gave way to a small bedroom with only the simple necessities: a bed, lamp, dresser, and a mirror.

In the bed, Chloe was sitting up against the headboard, staring off toward a wall and not seeming to notice her visitors. She wore no makeup, probably a first for Andrei, and her hair was done up in a ponytail. There were a few scars visible, as well as other past wounds identifiable: a scar on her cheekbone, her nose somewhat at a different angle than it had once been, two small scars on her neck - possibly from dragging fangs. Her hands were folded on top of the blanket she was covered with, a few of her nails quite a bit shorter than they'd been since the last time Andrei saw her, and a few various little scars dotting her hands and arms. On each of her wrists, though, were gashes that had once been cut wide open. There was a very subtle tremor to her form.

"Tessa?" the woman asked. Chloe turned her head, a somewhat dreamlike smile on her face.

"Hi, Catrina." Her gaze drifted to Andrei. For a moment, her unfocused gaze seemed to narrow, before it turned dreamy once again. "Hi, person. Your hair is weird..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:01 am

Andrei followed her quietly, gazing around the house absently but keeping on the woman's heels. He slipped into the room after her and he stared at Chloe, taking in her new appearance and various scars, pity, sadness, and anger welling up inside him. He forced the anger down, and froze up as she spoke.

At a loss for words for a moment, he finally said, "H-Hello. My...name is Andrei."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:54 am

Chloe blinked at the name and furrowed her brows momentarily. "That sounds familiar." She gazed at them a few moments longer before her gaze drifted off toward a spot on the wall beside them.

"He says your name is actually Chloe," Catrina said.

Chloe thought about it. "That's cool." She shrugged. "You can keep calling me Tessa, Catrina. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:55 am

Andrei frowned slightly and glanced at the woman, Catrina, to see if he should explain why he was there.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 am

Catrina took a deep breath. "Andrei explained that he was your friend before you ended up here. He can tell you more about who you are."

Chloe glanced at Andrei again. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:35 am

"Yes," Andrei said. "We were...actually dating before all of this. You went to a school in America, St. Vladimir's Academy. You graduated from high school..." Was kidnapped two days later because I couldn't stop that fucking bastard. He rubbed a hand over his face to calm himself down before going on. "You also have a little sister who goes there; it's a boarding school, kind of."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:42 am

"We dated?" Chloe asked. "Cool. You're cute." She continued to watch him, every now and then seeming to drift away from the explanation, but bringing herself back after a few moments. "Why am I in Brazil then?" she wondered, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:43 am

Andrei frowned and glanced at Catrina again.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:51 am

"Please be gentle with what you tell her," Catrina said softly. "If she starts to react with fear or otherwise, stop."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:57 am

Andrei nodded and frowned a bit. "You were...brought here by a bad man. He was also after other people who came here. He was stopped, though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 am

Chloe looked down at her hands and at the covers of the bed. "Did he do this to me?"

"Yes," Catrina said softly. She glanced to Andrei and asked under her breath, "Is he dead?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 am

Andrei closed his eyes and shook his head.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:13 am

"Why?" she hissed quietly. "You said he was stopped."

"Is everything okay?" Chloe asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:16 am

"I'm not happy about it either," Andrei muttered softly. "He was a Strigoi who got restored." To Chloe, he nodded his head very lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next