You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:11 pm

The man leaned in to examine the picture and frowned deeply. He looked to the other attendant, who glanced at the picture and blinked. Then the second attendant said, "No corpse. She is alive."

"What?" Arielle gasped.

"We thought she was dead when we found her," the first one said.

"Paramedics got to her just in time," the second went on. "Shall we give you the hospital address? We do not know where she went from there, but they may be able to help you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:31 pm

Andrei frowned a bit at seeing the first didn't seem to recognize her, but his eyes widened at the news about her being alive. As the second went on, Andrei quickly said, "Yes, please! Anything you can give us will help!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Arielle looked up at Andrei, frowning a bit at the hope in his gaze. I hope she's still alive, for his sake. The attendant waved them over to the front desk and grabbed a notepad, ripping a piece of paper off and writing down an address on it, as well as some instructions on how to get there, before handing it to Andrei. "Here you are."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:21 am

Andrei took the paper and gazed down at it, hesitating for several minutes, and pulled out his wallet. Dad would disagree, but fuck him, he's not here. He pulled out two 100 dollar American bills and gave them both one of them. "I know it is not Reals, but it's something," Andrei said. "Thank you for your help, both of you." He grasped Arielle's hand tightly after slipping the paper into his wallet and put that away as he left for the door with her.

(Btw, 100 USD = 222 Brazillian Real, which is kind of a lot over there lol)
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:10 am

Both attendants stared at the bills in amazement and back to the two Americans. "I hope you find her," the second said, dipping his head in gratitude.

Arielle walked after Andrei and murmured, "Don't get too hopeful, Andrei... Not just yet."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:57 am

"I know," he muttered softly. "But it's more than I've heard in a long time."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:51 pm

Arielle used her free hand to rub his arm lightly. She got into the car with him and handed the directions to the driver (Iassumedtheyhadadriver).
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:15 pm

(theydohaveadriverlol)

Andrei leaned back in the car as the driver went off for the hospital, frowning as they drew closer. If she's alive... Are they going to let us even see her? Fuck, will she want to see me? He let his head rest back and closed his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Arielle watched him in concern as they pulled up outside. "You might still need the picture," she told him quietly. Let's hope she didn't end up in a coma like Miss Russel.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:45 pm

Andrei nodded lightly and got out, going to her side and helping her out when he got out and bringing her towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Arielle walked into the hospital with him, where she went to the front desk and asked, "Does anyone speak English?"

There was a small discussion before a nurse started over to them and stopped a few steps away. "Yes?"

Arielle glanced at Andrei.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:01 pm

Andrei frowned and said, "I'm Andrei Conta, this is Arielle Michel. We're looking for a schoolmate of our's from America who went missing six months ago, we found clues that she could be here. Her name is Chloe Thebes." He took out his phone and pulled up the picture of her, showing the nurse.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:31 pm

Arielle watched the nurse blink at the sight of the picture. She held a hand up. "One moment."

She turned and went back to the desk, waving a male nurse over. The two of them talked for a few moments in Portuguese, sending glances back to Andrei and Arielle now and then. Eventually the woman walked back to them. "She was admitted around the time frame you stated. She had brain damage. I do not personally know if she has recovered. She was not entirely sure of who or where she was or what had happened to her. We had to move her out to make room to accommodate other patients but another nurse got attracted to her and took her home to take care of her. I can give you her phone number. She speaks English."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Andrei watched the other nurses speak and frowned deeply as she went on. "Please," he said softly when the nurse offered the phone number.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:45 pm

The nurse went to grab a clipboard and she wrote a number on the bottom before ripping the bottom of the paper off and handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Andrei took the paper and dialed the number, quietly thanking the nurse and frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Arielle watched him quietly.

After about three rings, a woman answered in Portuguese, "Olá?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:25 pm

"Uh," Andrei frowned. "Um. Inglês?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:03 pm

There was a moment of silence. "Yes, what is it?" the woman asked then.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:39 pm

"I'm Andrei Conta," he started. "I'm from America, and I had a classmate who went missing almost six, close to 7 months ago. We couldn't find her, but we finally got a clue that she was here in Rio... We tracked her down to the hospital you work at, and one of the nurses told us that you took her into your care when they couldn't hold her any longer... I know it's a lot to ask, but would you mind if I came to see her? They said that she had brain damage... I have a picture of her if it would help."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:44 pm

There was a very long period of silence, by which point Andrei had probably begun to wonder if she'd hung up, but then finally, "She is often very tired. She probably will not be very lively. And I cannot say that she will or will not recognize you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:10 pm

"S-still, if you'll let me see her. I want to be able to tell her parents some good news for once..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:11 pm

"What is her name? I've been calling her Tessa all this time."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:13 pm

"Her name is Chloe Thebes."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:16 pm

Another moment passed. Finally, the woman gave him an address. "Please knock instead of ringing the doorbell," she said before she hung up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next