You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:49 pm

Sylvester picked up and smiled lightly. "Good. I'll have dinner for you then."

---

"Don't be. I'm going, I'm almost at the wards." She wet her lips and grit her teeth. She texted Tiveon, We were near the library, he insisted on going to the bathroom somewhere... It was about four minutes, then I texted you only a minute after the call started. I'm almost at the wards. I have my weapons.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:01 pm

"Should I be scared?"

---

Tiveon responded, What direction did he go from the library? I'll start looking there.

Hurry up, love, Zedekiah growled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:09 pm

"No, not at all."

---

West, to the left, we were in front of it, but he didn't go inside. She rolled her eyes. I'm almost there, you fuck, keep you dick limp.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:21 pm

"I'll hold you to it." A few minutes later Claire arrived at his door, and she knocked.

---

Tiveon hurried over to the library and followed Rayne's instructions, beginning to walk forward and look around intently. A gun, a gun, where would he get a gun...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:29 pm

Sylvester got up from the table, where there was food waiting, and went to the door, opening it and smiling to her. "Hey." He moved aside to let her in.

---

Finally, Rayne slowed down at seeing Zedekiah, and approached him at a walk. "I'm here, Ty." She saw Delilah appear not far off from where the two of them were. "I'm not alone, either."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:37 pm

Claire stepped inside. "So, what's up?" She kissed his cheek.

---

Zedekiah smiled at Rayne, and held his hand out. "Come here."

Tyler didn't answer, only continuing to breathe shakily over the line.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Sylvester hugged her gently and kissed her cheek as well. "I wanted to talk about us, how you think we're doing. This isn't a 'We need to see other people' talk, though," he said. I hope...

---

"Let Tyler go," Rayne said, frowning back at him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:57 pm

Claire frowned and tilted her head. "I'd say we're doing reasonably well," she said, almost questioningly.

---

"If you don't come over here in five seconds, he will die," Zedekiah responded. "Five. Four."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:02 am

"Well, do you think this is serious, or is this just a..." He paused. "I don't know, a 'friends-with-benefits' situation?"

---

Rayne sighed heavily and went over to him, but didn't make any other move than that.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:08 am

Claire pursed her lips. "I wouldn't have told you about my late fiancé if I considered us friends with benefits," she said softly.

---

Zedekiah grabbed her wrist and pulled her in, trailing his fingertips up her spine and smirking down at her. "There, now."

-

Tiveon eventually spotted the armory and frowned deeply. He walked toward it, seeing the door cracked open, and pushed it open before slipping inside. He heard Tyler's shaky, somewhat sobbing breaths and quickly went in, stopping when he spotted him to his left a few yards away.

Tyler stared at him and whispered, "Don't come closer."

"It's okay, Tyler," Tiveon said softly. "I'm gonna help you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:23 am

"I only ask because..." Sylvester frowned. "I know I told you about adopting Fee. I also remember that discussion we had. I...don't know how you feel about her, but I was wondering if you'd consider adopting her with me."

---

Rayne grit her teeth as he grabbed her and pulled her against him, but hung up at hearing Tiveon's voice on the other line. "What do you hope to gain with this? I was your captive for '50' years, you've done everything you can to me. I'm not going to willingly go with you, even if you try to compel me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 am

Claire listened quietly, and her gaze softened slightly as he went on. "You really do care about her, don't you?"

---

"It doesn't have to be willingly, love." Zedekiah skimmed his other hand down her cheek and smirked faintly. "Of course, if you really don't care, Tyler can just die."

-

Tyler glanced down at the phone when it beeped and looked back at Tiveon. Tiveon held his hands up. "Tyler... I want you to look me in the eyes, okay?"

Tyler bit his lip. He met Tiveon's gaze and shivered faintly.

"Lower the gun," Tiveon ordered.

Tyler felt himself start to lower it, but gasped as darkness plunged through him, and he cried out in pain. Before he could stop himself, he'd jammed the barrel of the gun into his own mouth. Tiveon instantly took a step back, holding his hands up. "Tyler, I'm backing off! Zedekiah, I'm backing off, stop."

-

Zedekiah's smirk had faded into a scowl. "Tiveon's helping you, hm? Tyler will pay the price."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 am

"I do," Sylvester muttered.

---

Rayne set her jaw as Zedekiah brushed her cheek and snapped at him, "You didn't think I was just going to roll over for you, did you? Besides, you shadow-kissed him to stay close with me, and you need him because you're too much of a chickenshit to deal with the spirit on your own, you won't kill him."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:55 am

Claire frowned. "I've never spoken to her, to be truthful. I did fight her once while she was a Strigoi. But what I've seen of her now doesn't remind me at all of how she was as a Strigoi." She crossed her arms, watching him. "Why do you want me to be there with you if you gain custody...?"

---

"I can shadow-kiss others." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:06 am

"I want keep seeing you, I wanted to know what you'd say instead of just assume. If we do, that would mean you being okay with that."

---

"During your fucking crazy attacks? When everyone you pass has blood and bugs leaking from their eyes? When everything and everyone around you is a six armed beast waiting to tear you apart limb from limb? Or what about when the ground cracks and the bones of all the people you've killed come to claim you and bring you down to their former owners? Coherent enough for that if you kill Tyler right now?" She smiled thinly. "Would you like me to go on? Spirit isn't the only thing that can conjure up scary monsters."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:54 am

Now I understand. Claire paused momentarily. After a moment, she went and leaned her head on Sylvester's shoulder. "Fee isn't a kid," she said, "even if the law says she is. I'm...fine with it, I suppose." She frowned and went on softly, "But I do want a kid at some point, Sylvester..."

---

Zedekiah did his best to fight back any shudders at the words and visions she conjured up. "I did it once before," he reminded her with a just as thin smile.

-

Tiveon looked around the armory and set his jaw in clear bafflement. What can I do, what can I do... He thought for a few more moments before taking a deep breath. He stepped back and held a hand up, forming a spirit illusion of himself standing where he'd been before, and rendering himself to seem invisible. He quietly crept toward Tyler, who kept his eyes on the illusion, and once he was close enough, grabbed Tyler's wrist and yanked it away from his mouth.

The gun went off, and Tiveon flinched, unknowing of where the bullet went. He and Tyler wrestled for a time, Tyler's longer training starting to get the better of him. Tiveon gritted his teeth. "Damn it!" he hissed, and his eyes widened a he saw Tyler winning, beginning to angle the gun toward Tiveon's head. "I'll be damned if I let Rayne lose either one of us!" he snapped and jerked his fist up, punching Tyler in the jaw. Stunned, Tyler's movements went still for a moment, and Tiveon took the opportunity to slam his fist over the back of his head. Tyler went limp. Tiveon took a few quick breaths of relief.

I got him! he told Rayne, when he became aware of an acute pain in his side. He looked down and saw blood on his shirt. OhmyGod. OhmyGodI'mgonnadieIgotshot. OhmyGod!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:39 am

"Oh, I know she isn't," he muttered softly. He kissed her forehead and smiled lightly. "We could adopt one, or even bring in one from foster care. Whichever you'd feel more comfortable with."

---

"They would never been good enough for it, not like Delilah was, right?" Rayne asked. She stayed rigid as Tiveon fought with Tyler, but as soon as Tiveon confirmed Tyler was down, she shoved the little bits of spirit she controlled herself into Zedekiah to distort the world around him and yanked back when his grip weakened enough. "Fuck you." She flinched a bit at Tiveon registering the pain in his side but was then stabbing her stake towards Zedekiah's stomach. Just go to the hospital!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:47 am

Claire nodded faintly and smiled a little. "Alright, then."

---

Zedekiah gasped in shock and recoiled back, trying to snatch out for her again at feeling her leave his grip, and snarling. He regained himself just enough to see the stake coming toward him and jumped back, gritting his teeth.

-

But I got shot!! Are you okay? What's happening?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:20 am

"We can talk about it more, of course. Your dinner's getting cold though, missy."

---

Rayne grinned to him and swiped it across his chest, getting the tip in then. Fighting him now. Deli's here. Just then, cold fingers sank into Zedekiah's back, almost soothingly. Almost familiar.

Then, it felt as though his back was split in two, ripping away from where his spinal cord was and flaring out. Delilah 'pulled' his back apart and grinned. "How long overdue. Do you remember doing this in England? To those Strigoi who 'dared' question your 'authority'? We put those poor souls our of their misery, but you...you will stay in your own." She 'touched' her fingers to his spine, a literal chilling touch, trailing it up to the base of his neck. More and more ripping, through skin and muscle, before exposing the bone. He felt fingers burrow their way between his vertebrae, and 'disconnect' it from the rest of the column, leaving him with, in his mind, a sense of paralysis.

Rayne stood still through the whole thing, hearing her and watching her work. Delilah allowed her to see how she was manipulating his mind, and eventually started to back off. You know, Delilah just did a number on him. I'm coming back...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:18 pm

Claire smirked. "What have you made for me, sir?"

---

Zedekiah flinched at the feeling of Delilah's fingers. He opened his mouth to utter, "No," when the ripping started.

He screeched and fell to his knees, escalating into screams as back was torn apart. You fucking bitch! STOP IT! But he couldn't speak aloud, he could manage no more than yet more screams, unable to fight even as she ripped his spine open, tore his vertebrae to pieces, and rendered him a twitching and limp form on the ground. He stared up at Delilah, fangs bared but unable to do more than that. You'll pay for this...

-

This really hurts, Tiveon whined and tried to lift Tyler up, but groaned in pain from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:50 pm

"A tender steak, medium well, with vegetables and buttered mashed potatos paired with a fine red wine."

---

Delilah watched with satisfaction as he was rendered unable, and smiled back down at him. It has very barely begun, she promised before disappearing to leave him alone.

Rayne frowned at the disappearance of Delilah but went over to Zedekiah. She kicked him lightly and smirked at him being unable to move. "Hehe." She lifted him up and dragged him over towards and alley, lifted the lid to a dumpster, and hauled him up and in, closing the lid on him and patting the side of it. "Have fun in there~" She said before walking back out and jogging back, thinking to Tiveon, Where are you two?

Last edited by Wolfdra on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:09 pm

Claire stared at him. "Mr. DeMare. My, my. I feel that you were prepared to try and butter me up if I refused."

---

What are you doing? Put me down! Zedekiah ordered to Rayne, letting out a rather quiet snarl, the best he could manage at the moment. I'm going to make you pay for this! Unhand m- A stunned yelp escaped him as he landed in the dumpster, and he stared up at the lid as it closed down in disbelief.

---

Tiveon responded, The armory... He frowned. Uh, what're you doing?

Last edited by SadieM on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:35 pm

"Me? No, not at all! I know you work hard, and how nice it is to have a good meal every now and then."

---

Rayne laughed as she jogged back, and replied to Tiveon, I'll be there in a few. I just screwed with Zed a bit.

Last edited by Wolfdra on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Claire smirked faintly and went to the table, sitting down. "Well, thank you."

---

Tiveon set to tearing off a bit of his shirt - wow, he's adjusted to the loss of nice things! - and pressing it to his wound. "Ow... Damn it, Tyler," he grumbled at the unconscious younger man. "Why did it have to be a real gun? Why not a water gun or a damn BB gun or...ugh."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:00 pm

"You're welcome," Sylvester said, following her over and sitting down to his own plate.

---

Rayne arrived a few minutes later and and looked between the two of them as she went over to them. "How are you holding up?" she asked. She knelt beside Tyler and lifted him up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next