You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:28 am

Chloe tilted her head at them. Catrina sighed deeply. "Well, I hope he is suffering for what he did," she muttered and looked back to Chloe.

Chloe pushed the covers back and moved to stand up, wobbling a bit on her feet. "I'm thirsty," she said, and with a limp to her walk, she moved around them and out of the bedroom, crossing the little hallway and into a tiny kitchen, where she went to the fridge and got in, pulling out a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:32 am

Andrei didn't comment on what Catrina said, but moved out of Chloe way, his heart sinking a bit at walking her walk. He looked to Catrina and muttered softly, "Thank you for letting me see her. I'm going to call her parents. Can I give them your number so they can speak with you directly?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:34 am

Catrina sighed deeply. "That is fine," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:43 am

"Thank you, again." He looked into the kitchen to Chloe, frowning as he watched her. He let out a deep sigh and left quietly, closing the door behind him. He gave a wave to the car that he'd be a few minutes and started to dial the number for Chloe's parents before he walked a bit away from the house and the car. He spoke with her parents for several minutes, detailing how he and Arielle had gone about finding her and where they finally did find her, as well as the details about how she appeared. He sat through a few minutes of crying before giving them Catrina's number and telling them that, if they did end up being able to speak to her to be gentle. He hung up finally and buried his head in his hands for a few more minutes before returning to the car and getting in, telling the driver to head back to the hotel he and Arielle were staying at.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Arielle frowned when Andrei got back in and asked softly, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:15 pm

"No," he muttered. "But...she's at least alive."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 pm

Arielle nodded a bit. She gave him a gentle hug.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Andrei hugged her back and rested his chin on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:02 pm

"She's alive, Andrei," Arielle mumbled softly, rubbing his back. "That's more than anyone could have hoped for."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:09 pm

"He's still a fucking monster," Andrei growled, his grip tightening on her a bit. "I don't know how Rayne justifies staying friends with that bastard...!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:14 pm

"Didn't she put Miss Russel in that coma?" Arielle pointed out gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:47 pm

"Yeah," he muttered. "Maybe they're made for each other than."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:50 pm

"Andrei..." Arielle frowned. "You're blind if you couldn't see how terrible he felt about this."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:53 pm

"You didn't see her," he mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Arielle reminded him once again, "But she's alive."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Andrei didn't reply then. How much of a life does she have left, though?

Last edited by Wolfdra on Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:52 pm

Arielle looked up at their hotel once they pulled up outside.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Andrei sighed and got out, helping her out and taking her to the hotel.

---

Back in America, Sylvester was strumming his fingers on his desk. Fee's case had been going decently, though Damon approached the judge to be his own laywer. H honestly only saw that move in TV shows and movies. Sullivan, who now had a job working for him, was approached as a witness and testified to seeing Damon strike and abuse Fee, and not just recently. He also testified to seeing Damon striking his late wife while she was alive, and before Fee was kidnapped.

So had a few of the other people still employed with Damon. Rescue workers were brought up, guardians who'd been pulled to look for Fee, even people who had interviewed Damon not long after Fee disappeared were all questioned and their statements read in the courtroom. Some, indeed, argued that Damon had done all in his power to help with the search for Fee, but the general consensus seemed to be that Damon was appearing more and more to be an unfit parent.

So, that left him. He had sent in the forms and paperwork to try to get into the adoption system so he could become Fee's legal guardian by the time the case settled. All of this is stupid. My God, she's my age. Thank goodness for the legal system... He was worried what his former Strigoi status might do for his chances, but the worker he spoke with said that he stood a good chance with having a steady income to be able to support a child with.

Whatever that was worth. He'd learned to become a 'I'll-believe-it-when-I-see-it' type of man; until he signed the final paperwork which ensured he'd be in custody of her, he wouldn't let himself relax just yet. That wasn't entirely why he was nervous, though. He still wanted a future with Claire, too. He had mentioned it when she came over, the night he'd taken Fee away from Damon's mansion, but they hadn't talked much on it since then. He also remembered their discussion about her...condition. Maybe he would be making a big deal about nothing.

He sighed, got his cell, and quickly texted Claire; Hey, sexy. You free?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:14 pm

It didn't take long for Sylvester to get a reply. I'm on break, sup?

-~-

Again, Tyler began to get progressively worse, for it seemed that even when Delilah cut off the bond between him and Zedekiah, Tyler's body had stored enough darkness that it thrived even in the absence of the bond. More than once had Rayne gone in to see Tyler trying to use his nails to cut himself, or any other items he found with the potential to cut through flesh, and he had just about attacked her once before regaining himself long enough to ask her to tie him up.

The medicine did close to nothing now, and Tyler described the influx of darkness and depression like being thrown off a cliff and landing into a lake teeming with piranha. Moments of clarity came fewer, and he returned Orion to Jenna again, promising the moment he felt better once more he would go see her and take Orion back.

After a surprisingly okay day, Tyler told Rayne he wanted to go out to eat, but on their way there found himself telling her he needed to go to the bathroom when he didn't, and regardless drifting off to find a restroom. I...can't control my body...? He tried to stop himself, only to feel a spurt of darkness bolt into him, almost making him cry out.

Are you frightened? Zedekiah asked quietly.

Tyler set his jaw, the fear throttling through his veins a more than obvious answer.

Then this will only be more enjoyable...

Was this possible? Could spirit users do this to their shadow-kissed?! But Zedekiah was no normal spirit user... Gritting his teeth, Tyler continued across the streets of the Court until he found himself at the guardian armory. "What the hell?" he hissed softly, his heart pounding. His feet led him inside - guardians were able to use their silver stakes as keys to get inside. How did Zedekiah even know what this place looked like? He walked through the gallery of weapons before he found a gun rack.

"Wh..." Tyler reached out and took a pistol. "Wh...wh-what are you doing...?"

If you want to die so badly, maybe I will grant you that wish.

Tyler raised the gun up under his chin. He began to tremble from terror and whispered, "Why!?" I thought you wanted to use me to get closer to Rayne!

She knows about your state now... There may be a much better use for this... Call her.

"Fuck, fuck," Tyler whispered, pulling out his phone with his free hand and dialing Rayne's number. When it began to ring, Zedekiah thought to Rayne, You may want to answer that, love.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:27 pm

When do you get off? Sylvester texted back.

---

Rayne had watched him go and waited impatiently and worried, and frowned when she heard her phone ringing. "Ty, there isn't a lot I can help you with in there," she mumbled but scowled at hearing Zedekiah. She pulled out her phone and answered, "Yo, Ty."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 pm

In two hours, why?

---

"Rayne," Tyler mumbled quietly, his voice oddly flat. He'd fallen to his knees, still holding the gun under his chin, shuddering violently as wave after wave of darkness flooded through him, ensuring he would repeat what Zedekiah told him to say. "I'm h-holding a g-gun under my ch-chin. Go see Z-Zedekiah near one of the clubs out of the wards on the w-west side of Court within the next five minutes, o-or..." In a low whisper, he finished, "I'll kill myself."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:41 pm

I wanna talk, not over text tho.

---

Rayne frowned deeply at his greeting but her eyes widened at hearing he was holding a gun go himself. Oh my God...! You sick fuck! She shook in anger and said, "I'll be right there. I'm going to stay on with you." She started off at a jog and asked, "Which one?" She pulled her phone away, and started to text Tiveon, Tive, where are you?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:50 pm

sure thing. u know I might be able 2 get off early, gimme a bit. Claire put her phone away to go find a superior to talk to, given it had been a somewhat slow night at the hospital.

---

"'2 AM'," Tyler replied quietly.

Tiveon replied before long, I'm in the gym, what's up? Texting rather than thinking is odd.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Sylvester sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

---

"I don't suppose you can tell me where you are? You're not there with him, are you?" She texted Tiveon, I don't want Zed to know. He somehow has control of Ty through the bond. He's on the phone with me now, Zed's making me meet him outside a club called 2 AM. If I don't go, he's going to make Ty shoot himself. I dunno how he got a gun!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:39 pm

About five minutes later Claire called him. "I'm off, but I have to go in early tomorrow. I'll be at your room soon."

---

"No," Tyler said softly, to both questions. "I'm s-s-sorry... You don't have to go, Rayne, you d-don't-" He choked on his own words due to the darkness and let out a quiet, shaking breath. "I can't move..."

Tiveon blinked and quickly left the gym, texting Rayne back, Where are you? How long ago did Tyler go and then call? He can't have gotten too far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next