You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:08 pm

Tyler flinched as Orion's claws dug into his shoulder, and he quickly helped adjust the fox before he fell. He stared at Jenna as she snapped at him, shying back a little. His eyes narrowed in a bit of disbelief, though. "Am I cheating on you with Rayne?" he repeated. "Are you fucking kidding me? Why would I do that? Rayne and I are just friends! Have been since we were kids! Why would you think that? Why would you think I would do that?!" He'd forced himself to stay away from her to protect her after what Zedekiah did! She was one of the few people that made him happy any more, and she thought that? Tyler shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:21 pm

"It's because of that!" Jenna snapped. "People don't get as close as you two do - are - without having something happen! P-People can't just be friends!" She grit her teeth and shook her head. "I know she spends nights here! I know she stays with you!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:26 pm

"Why can't they just be friends?" Tyler demanded quietly. He gritted his teeth and moved to set Orion down, then snatching his hands down and cupping Jenna's face in them. "You're the best thing that's happened to me in a long, long time," he whispered, meeting her eyes. "I wouldn't jeopardize that. I haven't been to see you lately because I can't! Rayne's been here because she feels like she has to be." He set his jaw and shut his eyes, wondering how much more he would have to tell her. Everything, you idiot. You think she'd let it go otherwise?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:33 pm

Jenna blinked a bit but shook her head again and pulled back from him. "Then fucking answer me! Stop making excuses!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:37 pm

"I'm not cheating on you!" he snapped back at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:43 pm

"Then why is she skulking around so much, why are you avoiding me like the damn plague?! Why have you been ignoring me!?" She scowled angrily. "If you wanted to stop seeing me, you could've fucking said something, I would've expected you to say something!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:48 pm

"It's not because I want to!" Tyler cried. "If you had any idea what I've been dealing with...!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:57 pm

Jenna shut her eyes tightly and shook her head. No, no fucking excuses. She balled her fist and punched him in crotch as hard as she could, watching him fall to his knees and hold his stomach. "Don't fucking come near my room or me, Tyler. It's done." She turned and started down the hall, forcing her jaw tight despite a few tears that tried to weasel out from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Tyler crumpled down with a cry of pain, hunching over and cringing as he irritated a few of his cuts from the position. He watched her go, tears spiking into his own eyes, and finally called after her weakly, "Sh-shadow-kissed!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Jenna paused but didn't turn back to him, frowning deeply. "Yeah, so what? Rayne dealt with it almost the whole half of the last fucking school year with pretty much no one knowing. Does it only go away now if you're there, hanging on her arm? You're the only one who can make it better?" Without waiting, she kept walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Gritting his teeth, Tyler forced himself to his feet when she'd paused and hurried down the hall after her, grabbing her shoulder when she started walking again. He pulled her back to whisper in her ear, "I'm shadow-kissed, Jen."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:24 pm

Jenna tensed as she heard him get up and slipped her hand in her pocket for her tazer, yanking it out and letting it spark up as he came and grabbed her shoulder, but paused as he spoke. She lowered the tazer and looked back to him. "W-Who? When?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Tyler let her go and backed off when he spotted the tazer, staring down at it and back up at her. "Were you really about to taze me?" He shook his head after a moment. He lowered his voice and mumbled quietly, "Never mind. Can we please talk about this in my room or yours or just somewhere I'm sure no one is listening? I-I'll... I-I'll explain everything."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Jenna frowned at him and drawled, "Excuse me for having trust issues with men." She sighed. "Fine, your room."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 pm

"Sorry," Tyler mumbled. He watched her a moment longer before starting back for his room, going inside and waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:48 pm

Jenna followed him with a frown, but only slipped the tazer back into her pocket, not letting it go as she stepped inside.

-------

http://worldsapartforum.forum-motion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=83
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40