You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Rayne stared at him the entire time, pity and horror mixing in her eyes. She tried to move closer but he suddenly pulled back from her. Delilah...? She shut her eyes tightly as a few tears welled in her eyes. Monster. You did this, for what? Me? She moved down and carefully touched her fingertips to his hands. "Tyler? Can you hear me? It's Rayne."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Tyler flinched at her touch, but didn't pull away. He continued to hide his face, shoulders shaking as he cried. "Can't be...can't be..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:18 pm

Rayne brushed her fingers over his hands and leaned in hesitantly, kissing his forehead. "It is me," she whispered softly. "Do you remember, when we would play in the my mom's apartment? Hide and seek for hours, sometimes we would never find the other. We stayed up for hours after bedtime, and Mom would leet us sleep in on weekends?

"Or what about when we'd go to your house and explore the neighborhood? Your dad built us a playhouse, remember painting it all those different colors?" She gently stroked his head. "God, why didn't you tell me, Tyler?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:46 pm

Tyler cringed as she kissed his forehead, as though afraid she'd strike him, but as she began to whisper quietly, he very slowly peered up at her, still shaking. He recalled the memories as she spoke of them, and the memories began to blot away some of the screaming in the back of his mind. Very slowly, he moved his hands to take the one still touching his, and he clutched onto it as though it were a lifeline.

"We fought over blue," he whispered in reference to the playhouse. "Painted each other with it more than the house..." Tyler moved her hand to hold it to his cheek, pressing into it, seeming to grow a little calmer though he continued to tremble. Focusing on the memories finally pushed what Zedekiah was doing to a recess in the corner of his mind, and he found himself able to ignore it for the first time in days. "R-Ray-Ray..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Rayne's gaze softened as he seemed to come back to his senses, and she touched her forehead to his when he finally spoke. She wrapped him in her arm and pulled him close. "Ty-Ty," she muttered. "Why haven't you said anything?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Tyler curled into her without argument and shut his eyes. "He wanted me to get close to you, be with you, that's wh-why... If you kn-knew, you would - and will - try to stay with me more... It's what he wants, don't give him what he wants..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:37 pm

"And staying away from me - from everyone - has caused you to turn yourself to ribbons," she whispered softly. "This isn't healthy, Tyler!" She frowned and closed her eyes. "That might be, but if it quells the pain for you, won't that be of help? You don't have to go through this alone," she said gently.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:45 pm

"There's no guarantee it'd make it better," he whispered, shaking his head. "It could just get worse. I see Delilah when I look at you! Almost all the time..." His voice choked, and he had to stop talking to get himself under control. "Always... You... Any others... I...!" His breathing suddenly sped up, and he recoiled away from her, clasping his hands to his head. "Always her, everywhere but nowhere, screaming and dying and pleading and hating!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:05 am

Rayne frowned and put her hands on his shoulders to bring him back. "Shush, calm down," she said gently. "If you don't let me help you, you could..." She shook her head. "Don't push me out. You wouldn't let me do it if this was reversed."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:17 am

"Then kill me," Tyler whispered brokenly, his voice half-hazy from spirit. "Help me, kill me, I've wanted to die for months now... I can't do this anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:21 am

"W-What?!" Rayne asked in horror. Memories of Delilah came back to her, when she begged for death just as Tyler had. "N-No, no!" God, it was so...! She fought back tears as gripped his shoulders more firmly, said, "I am not letting Zedekiah take someone else from me... Never again." She set her teeth. "You're not hiding anymore. No more...cutting, either. You're fucking ruining yourself..."

Last edited by Wolfdra on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:27 am

Tyler frowned a little as her grip tightened on his shoulders. "I just want it to stop," he whispered, resting his head against her as tears began to trail down his cheeks again. "Why can't it stop..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:31 am

"It will soon," Rayne promised softly. "I swear it..." She pulled him in and rested her head on his, trying and failing to fight her own tears. She felt a few of them roll down her cheeks and she started to rock him gently. Don't do this to me, please...!

Last edited by Wolfdra on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:46 am

"Don't cry...not for me." He looked up at her sadly. Tears were already running down her cheeks... Tyler bit his lip and wiped one of his somewhat blood hands off on his pants to reach up and brush a tear away.

Last edited by SadieM on Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:40 am

"T-Then don't ever ask that again," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:45 am

Tyler frowned and nuzzled his head into her, looking off toward one of the walls blankly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:21 am

Rayne pulled him even closer.

In the hall, out of sight of the two of them, a lone ghost lingered. Having listened to their conversation, Delilah finally lifted her hand towards them, specifically Tyler. You don't deserve the hell I went through, no one does. He is a coward, let him rot with his own transgressions. I will keep him at bay as much as I can... Slowly, but surely, the bond between Tyler and Zedekiah closed, and Delilah vanished.

Only for her to reappear near Zedekiah. She frowned with disdain, but her "natural" blue hue turned a violent red within seconds as she let out a shrill and enraged shriek only he would be able to hear. Look at what you have wrought onto yourself! How pathetic of you, you were brought to your knees by a woman, by me! Your old and tired plaything, your worn out whore, your exhausted little 'experiment'! You promised yourself it would never happen. Despite your promises of 'love', you stripped me to the bone and told me I was replaceable! What you are feeling now will never compare to the torture you will receive by my hand when you descend to this plane! I have over 200 years to pay you back for, Zedekiah. It is very, very long overdue...

Then, Zedekiah felt a sliver of clarity, though it was only to last a mere moment.

His spirit compressed and compounded on him all at once again. His body felt like it was being crushed, that his skin was being burned off and peeled away, that his mouth was on fire and his teeth were rotting away. Delilah watched with a satisfied smile before vanishing, leaving Zedekiah alone in his torment.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:59 am

Tyler continued to shake against Rayne for a time, but slowly, the emotions and sensations began to fade away. Tyler blinked a few times and looked around. The room wasn't spinning, wasn't morphing into creatures that would hurt him... He only saw the products of his own insanity. His headache faded away... Tyler looked up at Rayne. He didn't say anything, but moved to wrap both of his arms around her tightly and pulled her into a crushing embrace. "I love you, Ray-Ray... I'm sorry..."

-

Zedekiah had just finished draining the woman he'd been using when Delilah appeared. He looked up at her, his eyes wide, but recoiled when her aura shifted to a crimson red. Her rampage made him flinch back, cowering as though she were God and he a small demon. "No! I loved you!" he tried weakly, at this point unaware he was lying. "Delilah, please..."

His mind cleared. He blinked. And then the torture began. He screamed in agony and fell to his side, hunching up and clutching onto his head desperately, in his haze ripping out some of his hair. "Delilah!" he cried, his eyes burning, vision turning red... Out of desperation, he attempted to force the darkness into Tyler, only to find he couldn't. Rage consumed him for a fraction of a moment. "You're blocking this!" he snapped at Delilah. "Bitch...!"

Then he smacked his own head into the ground with the force to kill a human, only dazing himself and going still, staring blankly into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:17 am

Rayne glanced down at him as he seemed to regain himself and hugged him tightly as well. "Shush, it's okay," she said gently. "I love you too, Ty-Ty."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:18 am

"I'm so scared he's going to make me hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:20 am

"He, or you, won't hurt me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:21 am

Tyler seemed uncertain, but he didn't argue as he curled even closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:11 pm

A week or so had passed by after Rayne finding out about Tyler's latest secret. She vowed, regardless of his interjections, to help him however she could. Which counted sticking by him a lot more, and even staying the night with him a few times. There were times where it almost got violent, but Delilah would step in and cinch the bond closed to let Zedekiah wallow in his misery and to give Tyler freedom.

But it went that, during their time together, they weren't unnoticed. Often times while they were out they were watched, and it was during one of the rare times Rayne had to leave Tyler be, and once where Delilah has shielded him from the bond, that he was alone in his room.

Jenna came to his door, a mixture of hurt and anger swelling in her, as she held her hand to knock. She grit her teeth, indecision starting to set in, but then Orion peeked his head out from her jacket she had on. She frowned, having decided to take the pup back to him should his 'excuse' not be good enough, and glanced at the door again. She scowled a bit and finally knocked on the door as she waited.

If, of course, he wasn't out with her again.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Tyler had been letting himself rest in bed, thanking whatever forces were allowing him a cleared mind, hoping to catch up on sleep since he hoped he, for once, wouldn't have nightmares. He'd almost been dozing when he heard the knock on the door, and he jumped, his heart hammering against his ribs. Rayne? She said she wouldn't be back until later. He bit his lip, hard enough he tasted a bit of blood. Jenna... He knew she'd be coming at some point, but he'd been too scared to go see her himself. What could he hope to tell her? That he was sharing his head with the psychopath the entire Court was in fear of? Yeah, right!

But what choice did he have? Tyler swallowed hard and got up, wringing his hands together for a few moments before walking over to the door. What else could he tell her? He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, but his heartbeat didn't slow in the slightest. He shut his eyes before opening the door, and then opened them to look at Jenna. He instantly saw the anger and the hurt in her face, and struggled not to look away.

"Hi," he said softly. "Do you want to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:02 pm

"No," Jenna said bluntly. "I don't." She finally moved her jacket as Orion wiggled out to jump onto Tyler's shoulder. "I don't like beating around the bush, it's pointless. If you lie to me, I'll punch you in the fucking balls. Are you cheating on me with Rayne?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next