You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:57 pm

"You make it sound like you don't want me to. I guess I won't then..." Tiveon began to lean away from her, simply smirking.

---

"Alright," Fee replied. "Thank you, Sylvester."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:05 pm

"N-No, I do!"

---

Sylvester gave her a small smile and carried her off, following the same path he and Sullivan had come from. Indeed, after they were out of sight from the mansion, he set her down and they walked back to the inn. He brought her to his room, and said after closing the door. "So, uh, I don't have much here. You can get room service, though, if you're hungry. Watch TV too if you feel like it.."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:20 pm

"Are you sure...?" He looked back at her again.

---

Fee went with him silently, walking with him back to the inn when he set her down. Once in his room, she looked around and frowned deeply. She went over to the phone in the room instead and dialed the number of Sullivan's phone, asking him when he answered to hide a few of her prized possessions in her room. Once that was done, she hung up and went to sit on the couch, not really doing anything else. Within a few minutes her exhaustion of trying to stay one step ahead of Damon for so long started to show, and within fifteen minutes she had fallen asleep.

A few hours later in the evening, after Claire got off work, she'd gone to Sylvester's room and knocked on the door. Fee jerked awake at the sound of the knock and shuddered, unable to help herself, and looked to Sylvester. What if it's him? What if...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Rayne was very heavily pouting at him.

---

Sylvester watched her and sighed deeply, going back to doing his paperwork he'd been working on when Sullivan came to the door. As the hours rolled by, Sylvester had had some dinner brought up for the two of them, and had put her's in the fridge for whenever she'd wake up before getting on the phone with his business to get things ready for Sullivan to come in. He finished just as the knock came to the door and glanced over at Fee quickly. He frowned and got up, peeking out of the hole first to see who it was. At seeing it was only Claire, he blinked. This'll be interesting... He glanced at Fee, shook his head, and opened the door. "Hey, Claire."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:43 pm

Tiveon smirked and reached over, kissing her deeply. Stop that face. He kissed his way down to her neck and undid the button her jeans before gently tugging them down.

---

Claire moved in when he opened the door and kissed him lightly, but seeing the somewhat pensive look in his expression, she tilted her head at him. "What's wrong?" She looked into the room and saw Fee, and blinked. Fee rubbed her eyes and sat up, looking back at Claire. Then she simply waved. "What's she doing here?" Claire asked quietly, waving back at her. "Wouldn't have expected for Damon to let her hang out with you after the newspaper fiasco."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:51 pm

Rayne grinned and kissed him back quickly when he kissed her and her grin widened as he moved his way down.

A little later on, Rayne was curled into him, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck, a very happy smile on her face. Tive, you're amazing.

---

Sylvester kissed her back when she came in and gave a bit of a grin. "Well, I was going to let her stay with me for a bit." He glanced at Fee, as if seeing if she wanted to say anything about it or let it go.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Tiveon held her close, rubbing his hand up and down her back, and he smirked at her thoughts. Be careful. I might start agreeing with you if you keep thinking like that. He kissed the top of her head tenderly.

---

Fee sighed heavily. "He got abusive," she said bluntly.

Claire's eyebrows went up, and she looked up at Sylvester again. "I see." She frowned. "Have your wounds been treated?"

"Yeah." She leaned back into the couch again, falling silent then. Claire looked back up at Sylvester and slid a little more into the room, closing the door behind them.

"Been up to anything else?" she asked Sylvester.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Rayne smiled even more. Is that such a bad thing?

---

Sylvester shook his head and then nodded it over to his desk. "Work," he replied. "Nothing fun." To Fee, he said, "I got you dinner, though I didn't really know what you wanted. It's in the fridge, if you don't want it I can save it and get something else." Then, to Claire, "I could also get you dinner if you haven't eaten anything yet."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:25 pm

It could be. Tiveon tipped her chin up to kiss her on the lips.

---

Fee stood up and walked to the fridge, opening it and pulling out the food. "This is fine," she said to Sylvester, smiling a little at him and then going to warm it up in the microwave. Claire shook her head in answer to his query.

"I ate before I came here, it's all good. How about taking a break from work?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Rayne kissed him back and smirked faintly. "Everyone needs a little reassurance every once in a while," she teased softly.

---

Sylvester smiled to Fee as well but then looked to Claire. "A break sounds good," he replied.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:30 pm

"True, I suppose."

---

Claire walked to the couch and sat down, nodding for Sylvester to come sit as well. Fee looked a little sheepish, but she didn't say anything as she walked back to sit where she had been while her food warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:47 pm

Rayne smirked and snaked her hand up his back to twine her fingers into his hair.

---

Sylvester sat beside Claire and glanced at Fee. "Are you feeling any better?" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:57 pm

Tiveon smiled and took one of her hands, bringing it up and kissing her fingertips.

---

"I'm fine," Fee replied, glancing over at him. She got up when the microwave dinged and went to check on the food, walking back to the couch with it after getting a fork and beginning to eat. Claire leaned into Sylvester, shooting him a questioning look as if to ask what he planned to do altogether regarding Fee.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Rayne giggled softly and leaned over, kissing his forehead.

---

"She's going to stay with me for a while," Sylvester muttered softly. "And hopefully," he gave a look to Fee, "She'll drag his sorry ass into court and turn him into mulch."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 pm

"You're cute."

---

Fee didn't respond to them talking, continuing to eat silently. Claire frowned and wrapped an arm around Sylvester.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:52 pm

Rayne gasped. "Me? Cute? Never!"

---

Sylvester wrapped an arm around her as well and rested his head on her's but glanced at Fee again.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:08 pm

"Yes!" He poked her.

-~-

Sullivan stopped in from of Damon's desk. Damon had his feet kicked up onto the desk, arms crossed, and he glared up at the guardian. "Last I checked, you weren't Feodosiya."

"Fee won't be coming to see you," Sullivan said casually.

"And why would that be?" Damon asked darkly, fisting his hands. Sullivan smiled at him.

"Because she's not here."

Damon straightened up, moving his feet off the desk and leaning across the desk toward Fee's guardian. "And what do you mean by that, Mr. Murray?"

"I mean, Mr. Tarus, that I took Fee out of harm's way, and that I quit. I got tired of watching you slap her around like a toy. Tired of watching you replace Ruby with her. I still fail to comprehend how she didn't file for divorce. I expect it was because she hoped up until she was killed that Fee would come home, and she would be able to take her away from you."

Damon stared at him, speechlessly, fury making his face turn red. Sullivan turned to leave the room. "Goodbye, Damon Tarus. It hasn't been a pleasure serving you."

"Murray!" Damon snarled, and Sullivan looked over his shoulder to see a gun pointed at him. Sullivan raised an eyebrow.

"Not even wearing gloves. It'd be pretty easy to prove you as the killer, wouldn't it? Don't all your law books say that?" He left the room without waiting for an answer, completely unruffled. Damon let out a shriek of rage and flung the gun across the room, shaking.

"That little bitch...!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:30 pm

Rayne fell over then.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:32 pm

Tiveon whined. "Raaayne."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:37 pm

"Whaaaat?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:04 pm

--*--~--*--

The following week and a half consisted of what could be called relative "calm". Tiveon's spirit continued to act up, but regular medicine intakes were able to keep any attacks well pacified. Rayne continued to suffer odd cravings and sickness, but given the other distractions in their lives, they weren't very well-noticed. Zedekiah tried a few more times to speak to Rayne, failing pitifully. They couldn't have known that ignorance made it worse on Tyler. They continued to train together, and it was a very small difference, but they were beginning to notice small improvements: Tiveon could lift more, could run longer, could run faster, not by much, but still some.

After prodding from Sylvester, Sullivan, Claire, and other allies Fee had, she finally went to the authorities before her current wounds faded away to press charges against Damon. From there the situation left her hands and went to the judiciaries, to decide if the case would go to Court or not. Regarding another Royal, Andrei had prepared it with Arielle to travel to Rio de Janeiro a few days after Christmas.

Things were not going so well for Tyler. He'd gotten worse, and worse, and worse. He couldn't go outside without fearing he would be burnt to a crisp by the sunlight. After all, he was Strigoi! Except he wasn't. He couldn't even walk straight most of the time. He couldn't remember if he was Dhampir or Strigoi anymore. He couldn't tell if he was the one killing people left and right or not. He couldn't see straight with the constant headaches and screaming and feeling like his head was in a compressor. He couldn't tell if he'd finally lost his mind or if he really was hearing Rayne's thoughts because Zedekiah was listening in on them. C-could tell if he was the one r-raping women or if it was Zedekiah... C-couldn't differentiate his own thoughts any longer...!

Tyler gave Orion to Jenna, afraid of what he would do to the fox, and making the excuse he was going to be out of town. He gave the same excuse to Rayne and his parents so they wouldn't check up on him, and then he moved himself up a few floors of the inn to a rather quiet floor where he could sob and scream in peace in one of the empty rooms. His entire body had become a canvas, not just his arms: chest, abdomen, and legs were no longer safe from his blade. More than once did he pass out from cutting himself. Upon the arrival of Christmas, however, he had no choice but to come back out of his shell. And to do so, he had to almost overdose on stolen medicine from Rayne. And though he didn't realize it, it was likely almost everyone noticed.

Most of his gifts were rather odd given the lack of comprehension he'd had when choosing them, but they were well-received anyway. He spent some time with Jenna, with his parents, even let himself sit in the same room with Tiveon to celebrate with Rayne for a while, before he was finally allowed to return to his own solitude of torture. To try and convince himself, Rayne is not Delilah! To curse himself for almost calling her Delilah more than once to her face.

The day after Christmas wouldn't allow him that solitude, though. Rayne knew something was wrong, worse than what had been going on as of late, and she wasn't uncaring of the amount of medicine she had - she had inevitably noticed it going missing, likely noticed the glazing in Tyler's eyes, the incoherence of his words, of his train of thought. She hoped she was wrong, but today, once and for all, she would find the truth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:13 pm

Rayne had gone into Tyler's room, but saw that he wasn't there. She talked to Jenna, and his parents. No one had seen him, not even the hotel staff after Tyler had left. She scanned the hotel's rooms with her aura sight, wondering if he had, somehow, gone to a different room. 

Instead, she didn't locate him. She saw everyone else...and a pitch black aura a few floors above most everyone. She swallowed hard, knowing that it wasn't Tiveon. It could've been Zedekiah, but why hide up there? She took a deep breath and started up that way after retrieving her stake from her room, her knife also hidden away in her thin jacket.

It grew more vibrant in color as she came up the stairs. Was it really him? Was it really Zedekiah? She neared the door after getting to the floor, and almost choked on the smell of old blood. Maybe it is him... She stopped beside the door and sucked in a breath and frowned deeply before opening the door slowly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:20 pm

break me

end me

no salvation

nothing remains

On each wall of the room, each of the phrases were drawn in blood. It was old, the blood blackened from days of exposure to the air. Everything in the room - furniture, the carpet, the walls themselves - they were ruined in some fashion or another. Ripped up furniture, the TV was broken, the carpet was torn up in places, the walls were slashed with a knife at random from attacks upon imaginary enemies.

In the center of it all, huddled next to the upturned couch, Tyler lay curled in a fetal position, hands over his head as he shuddered, unaware of anyone having come into the room. His breaths were shaky, uncontrollable whimpers escaping with every other exhale. It was one of the rare times he hadn't hurt himself, but was simply trying to work through yet another delusion - trying to shake away the visions of a woman beneath him, screaming, begging him to stop--

"I can't!" Tyler screamed. "No more, no more, stop! Stop it, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" He curled in on himself, to an angle that simply couldn't be comfortable, his head between his knees as his muffled sobs resonated through the room. "Make it stop..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Rayne gagged back at the overwhelming smell of blood and glanced around the room, fear and worry raising. Oh my God- She froze at hearing Tyler's breath and quickly stepped inside, putting her stake away and carefully treading into the room and over to the couch. Her heart sank at the sight that befell her, and wet her lips at seeing him so weakened. She started to say his name but stopped at him crying out and begging.

When he was done, she whispered very softly, "What has happened to you...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:15 pm

Tyler didn't notice Rayne was there until she spoke. His gaze snapped up, eyes glazed and unfocused. The room spun above him as he stared, unseeing at Rayne, until she came into focus. Only he saw an older woman with blond hair. He reached up toward her and whispered, "Delilah...? I'm sorry... I tried..." Then "Delilah's" eyes changed. Blood began to leak down her cheeks as worms crept out from around her eyeballs, and her face decayed before him. Horrified, Tyler gagged and shoved himself backward, tears blurring his vision before he buried his face into his hands, shaking his head repeatedly. "No, no, no, no, no! No, no!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next