You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Rayne grabbed his hand and gently bit one of his fingers.

---

Sylvester sighed and knelt down, holding out his arms for a hug. "Come here."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:38 pm

"Ah! No!" Tiveon cried dramatically and flopped back onto the bed, holding his breath as though "dead."

---

Fee stared at him for a grand total of four seconds before she walked to him and hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:07 am

Rayne gasped and then fell beside him, snickering.

---

Sylvester encompassed her in his arms, stroking a hand over her hair. He paused at feeling a bump and gently shifted her to look at it more, scowling at seeing the aforementioned wound by Sullivan. He pulled her back a bit and asked quietly, "I know how you are. Where else has he abused you?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 am

Tiveon smirked and turned his head to look at her.

---

Fee tensed as he touched the bump, but she didn't respond. She also didn't meet his eyes when he pulled back, and she shook her head.

Sullivan said, "Her elbows. He's shoved her down and-"

"Sull, would you fucking shut up?" Fee snapped at him. Sullivan shrugged.

"Just saying. Her back probably has a few bruises."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:12 am

Rayne kissed him then and smiled.

---

Sylvester frowned deeply at their exchanged and asked, "Will you at least let me look?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:16 am

Tiveon kissed her back and wrapped her in his arms. "I'm getting a little hungry," he whispered into her ear. But he definitely wasn't referring to food.

---

Fee sighed heavily. "You'd just keep razzing me until I let you, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:19 am

Rayne snickered softly and whispered back, "Is that so? I could help you with that."

---

"Indeed," Sylvester answered. "I'm a persistent ass like that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:28 am

"Have to wait for room service though since you ordered more," he whined quietly.

---

Fee smirked a little. "You are." She closed her eyes and sighed. She pulled up her sleeves to show the bandages Sullivan had put on her arms. "He shoved me and I fell on the floor hard enough to get rug burn." She pulled her sleeves back down and turned around, pulling her shirt up some to show her back. Mainly around her shoulders there were a few bruises. "A few times when I was about to walk out on him ranting he went to hit me so I'd turn and he'd hit my back instead." She then pulled her shirt back down and crossed her arms. "There."

"That's not all he's done," Sullivan said. "The yelling, the throwing things, he's slapped her. He's acting like a drunk."

"He's always acted like a drunk. Just never so violent." Fee shrugged. "I think my mom used to be his punching bag. Now that she's gone and it's just me he's turning it on me instead. No wonder my mom would make me stay in my room most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 am

Rayne snickered softly and teased, "Nothing stopping you from touching, though."

---

Sylvester grit his teeth and shook his head in disappointment. He went on to say, then, "This doesn't sound like the Fee I've known. The one who took shit from no one." He cupped her face in his hands and very gently brushed his thumb over her cheek. "There's gotta be a few more in the house on your side, yeah? You need to fight this, he's being a scumfuck. I bet you could work it to turn on the cameras without him knowing. Or record him somehow..." He sighed heavily. "If you fight him and win you'll probably get put into foster care. I can try to get on and get you. It'll probably take some time, but if the timing's right, I could get you at the end of the trial."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 am

Tiveon smirked. He turned her around in their embrace so he was spooning her and began to gently move his hands up and down her body from her chest to her hips, back and forth teasingly as he kissed her neck and ear.

---

Fee shut her eyes, but had no choice but to meet his gaze when he took her face in his hands. She swallowed hard and took a shaky breath. "I know there are a few more. But they need their jobs and if Damon finds out about any of them trying to help me he'll fire them on the spot. I can't ask that of them. And what about me? Staying here makes sure I'm going to have the money for college right away. For even life after college I'll have more than enough money to get started. I don't know if I'll get any money after I'm put in foster care, or even sentiments of my mother or my own damn possessions. Knowing him he'd find a way out of paying child support.

"And if I were to press charges, he knows the right ears to whisper into, the right hands to shake, and then the case in court is already pre-determined before it even starts. This is his avenue and he knows it well. He's won this time, Vest. I'll play with the cards I've been dealt and figure this out." She forced a smile at him. "I've dealt with worse. Trust me on that."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:09 am

Rayne smirked and shivered lightly at his touch but pressed into him.

---

"If he even does," Sylvester said. "You don't know or have any guarantee that he won't pull that all out from under you anyway. Facts are facts. There's a lot of people who went looking for you, it was in the papers for months. He sat aside and did jackshit in helping out with looking for you. He's a fucking coward, and if you bring that back in press, it'd bring it back to the people's minds who are my age and up. There'd be an outcry of rage."

His gaze softened and he sighed. "I know you have, which is all the more reason this shouldn't go on. You deserve better, a place where you're respected. Not just be seen as some object to hit and belittle when he's having an 'off day'." He hugged her again gently and gave a half-hearted smirk. "You know, if Rayne caught wind of this, I bet she'd be right there with those angry people. Hell, she'd probably be the loudest of them too. People already have an idea of Damon being an ass from when he tried to smear Tiveon and Rayne, imagine him having an even bigger target on his back thanks to you?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:39 am

Tiveon leaned his head over her shoulder to kiss her deeply, until the room service knocked. He let out a rather sad sigh and pulled away from her.

---

Fee listened to him quietly and leaned into him against once he pulled her into another hug. She shut her eyes, and her shoulders quivered again, but she didn't falter. "Rayne hates me. She's hated me since I was restored. She tolerates me." Fee eventually pulled back from him and frowned at him. "You put a lot of stock into being able to prove these things, but it's been twenty years since I disappeared. Damon's likely convinced a lot of people by now they remembered wrong and that he was involved in the search just like everyone else."

"Fee, no one even knew you were gone until the following evening," Sullivan said.

Fee apparently hadn't known this. Her face slowly turned white, and she glanced back at him before looking back to Sylvester. She sighed and put her face into her hands, mumbling incoherently to herself, the only tangible words being "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:54 am

Rayne kissed him back as deeply but grinned back to him and lollickedhisnose before pulling back and going to get the door.

---

Sylvester frowned as he watched her and said, "He may have to be people around him, but it's hard to say that to the thousands of people who did look for you. Some of them have likely retired, some may be dead too, but not even Damon and his money could silence them."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:10 am

Tiveon stared at her and then crossed his eyes to look at his nose, and then sat up to look back at her.

---

"What are you asking me to do?" Fee finally asked, frowning at him. "I don't have access to a phone, I'm not even allowed to leave."

"You could leave right now," Sullivan said.

"Only to come back and for him to beat the shit out of me."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:19 am

Rayne snickered and got the food, thanking the busboy, and came back to Tiveon after setting the food aside, laying down and snuggling into him.

---

Sylvester teased softly, "Yeah, but I'm here now." Returning back too his serious demeanor, he said, "Look, you could come stay with me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:39 am

Tiveon held her close. "Thought you were hungry."

---

Fee seemed perplexed. "But why would you...?"

"Fee, you should know better," Sullivan said. "I don't know how he made you think like this in a matter of days, but there are hundreds of people who care about what happens to you, no matter what Damon says. You don't deserve what he's doing." He shook his head. "This is how it works, Fee. He's going to make you feel helpless and alone, that he's the 'only' one you've got left. You know as well as I do that's not true. Take the hand offering to pull you out of this."

She turned to watch Sullivan as he spoke, and then glanced back at Sylvester with soft eyes. "You'd...honestly want to have me stay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 am

"It can wait," she whispered.

---

Sylvester nodded. "Of course I am, Fee. Would I offer otherwise?" He held out his hands for her then. "You should kno by now."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:02 am

Tiveon smirked faintly. "For what?" he whispered back teasingly.

---

Fee stared down at his hands and fisted her own, glancing away. I've always wanted to be in control of what happens to me, if I do this I won't be any more... Was I ever to begin with? Under his roof, am I ever choosing anything, really? If Sull's right, Damon is making me think I am, just so I won't say anything. If I do this, I'll be turning my future over to the police...something I've never wanted... She continued to argue with herself, still looking at his hands. But is it a future that could work for my benefit, or a future that will likely end up with me bruised and ending up at a college to study law?

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Mom, Lilly... What would you tell me? The smallest of smiles touched her lips. Like I even have to ask, right? Fee opened her eyes again and looked to Sullivan, who nodded encouragingly. Then she glanced to Sylvester once more, and mumbled, "You know I never would have agreed to this as a Strigoi." She placed her hands into his. "There's a first time for everything, I suppose. Get me the fuck out of here."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:51 am

"For this." She leaned in and kissed him quickly and grinned against his lips.

---

"You know, you wouldn't have let Damon or anyone else shove you around as a Strigoi, either," he reminded quietly. He picked her up in his arms then, careful not to let her rest on any of her bruises, and glanced at Sullivan. "What are you going to tell Damon?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:22 pm

Tiveon smiled and kissed her back.

---

Sullivan shrugged. "If you were serious about hiring me on, I might tell him I quit."

Fee grinned a little.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Rayne wrapped her arms around him and whispered, "You know, I could make you real happy right now."

---

Sylvester shifted Fee to one arm and dug out his wallet, pulling out a business card and offering it to him. "I'll be in the office tomorrow, so give me a call and we'll take care of the formalities there, consider yourself hired though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Tiveon smirked at her. "But I was going to make you happy," he purred back.

---

Sullivan took the card and nodded. "Thank you, very much."

"If he tries to hit you, please beat the shit out of him," Fee said. Sullivan smirked and nodded again.

"Sure thing."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:44 pm

"W-Were you now?"

---

"Then you can also call me and I'll beat the shit out of him again," Sylvester said. He put his wallet away and said to Fee, "I'm sure I don't need to ask, but are you ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:46 pm

"Mhm, but I don't have to if you don't want me to..."

---

Fee nodded. "Please."

"I'll come see you tonight, Fee," Sullivan said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:52 pm

"I.. If you want."

---

Sylvester nodded to Sullivan and opened the door back out, stepping outside with her and saying, "Until we're out of sight of the cameras, I'm going to hold you against me. I'll put you down and we can walk back together to the inn after we're away from here, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next