You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 8:29 pm

"She's noticed you act a little differently..." Rayne frowned. "She asked me about it a bit. She wondered if maybe you'd tried anything."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 8:36 pm

"Tried anything?" he echoed. "Like...meds?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 8:37 pm

"Yeah. Or, might be willing to try anything..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 8:38 pm

Tyler frowned deeply, thinking about it, and he asked after a moment, "Do you think I should?" Take stuff that would fuck with my head more than I do myself...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 8:39 pm

"It might help," Rayne muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 8:44 pm

"They're probably not worth the money."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 8:50 pm

"Even if they do help?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 8:58 pm

"We can't know for sure if they would."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 9:07 pm

"You can'd know for sure they wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Tyler sighed. "I'll think about it," he said, dismissing it, and unpausing the game.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Rayne frowned and wrapped her arms around his waist, leaving his arms alone so he could keep playing.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 9:30 pm

Tyler touched his head to Rayne's. You're too good to me.

--~--*--~--

A few nights later found Tiveon and Rayne out seeking Zedekiah once again. He wasn't to be found in his usual lurking spots, leaving them confused. The two were contemplating returning to Court as they walked down a rather empty street, sadly cleared out from most of Zedekiah's Strigoi, when wind carried the smell of blood to them. Tiveon froze, moving to grab his stake.

Footsteps approached from behind, and Tiveon turned, watching as Zedekiah approached them, looking rather sane given his disposition as of late. He scowled. You ready? he asked Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Of course I am, Rayne replied back, having turned to watch Zedekiah approach. We will kill him. We're stronger, we've always been stronger, we just didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 9:49 pm

"Back to die?" Tiveon asked Zedekiah. Zedekiah didn't reply, watching the two of them with a scowl.

Shall I start, or you?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 9:55 pm

I will. Rayne had withdrawn her stake, twirling it in her fingers as she stepped towards him. However, she was suddenly behind him and sliced it down his arm.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 10:00 pm

Six streams of reddish-white bullets suddenly flew out from Zedekiah's form as he avoided the attack, one aimed at Rayne and the other at Tiveon. Tiveon's eyes widened as he jerked aside. "Rayne!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 10:03 pm

Rayne gasped as she dodged away from them and took a deep breath. He should'nt have total control over it yet. We planned for this, keep going! She rushed, wary now, and stabbed the stake for his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Zedekiah caught her wrist, shoving her back and lunging out of the way of an attack of Tiveon's, scowling as he did. "Tonight, you die," he snarled at Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 11:09 pm

Rayne caught herself from falling and backed up a bit, rolling her eyes. "How many times have you told me that? I've lost count."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue May 13, 2014 11:21 pm

Zedekiah sent a barrage of orbs directly at Rayne just as Tiveon rushed from behind, stabbing his stake toward his back. Zedekiah backhanded him, sending him sprawled across the asphalt.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed May 14, 2014 12:10 am

Rayne dodged as many as she could but was finally hit with a few, and sank to her knees with a barely contained scream of terror as she recalled flashes of the dream, of seeing Trish and Hector dying before her, feeling the tips of a whip lash over her back. The sensation of Tiveon being slapped and then falling seemed to bring her mind back from that, and she looked up with teary vision. I... J-just a dream. Not real. I-I've t-talked to Ttish and Hector s-since... She grasped her stake which had fallen from her hands and rushed up, plunging the stake for Zedekiah's back.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 am

Zedekiah spun toward Rayne and grabbed her wrist, yanking her against him and snarling into her ear, "Oh, this is familiar, isn't it?" He began to crush her wrist, and he growled, "Does it even hurt, compared to the other horrors I wrought upon you?"

"Liar!" Tiveon shouted, and orbs lined the area as the advent of his entrapment method, before he sent a larger one at Zedekiah, the orbs stricken by it following suit.

Zedekiah retaliated with his free hand, holding it back toward Tiveon. An orb that resembled...a dragon, Tiveon didn't know what else to call it...raced into Tiveon's oncoming attack, cancelling it out. The two began a game of tug-of-war as they struggled to bypass each other's assaults, bluish and reddish orbs colliding in a lightshow only visible to them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed May 14, 2014 12:32 pm

Rayne tried pulling away from Zedekiah, but gasped in pain when he started to crush her wrist, shuddering a bit as he spoke. She heard Tiveon and looked over at the orbs approaching but her eyes went wide at seeing the 'dragon' cancelling out Tiveon's attacks. Oh my God.

While he was distracted from her, or maybe not so distracted, she dropped the stake into her free hand and stabbed it down Zedekiah's side and dragged it down.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed May 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Zedekiah had been distracted from her for a small moment, the excess of spirit he was using causing his eyes to glaze. The pain, unfortunately, drew him back. He snarled in pain and rage and turned, punching her in the face and kicking her legs out from under her.

Tiveon sent spiraling waves of orbs at Zedekiah, thinking to Rayne, Stay down! Crawl away. Zedekiah managed to avoid a few of the assaults, but one finally struck him, and he reeled away as though it were a physical blow with a cry of pain at the imagined daggers in his body. Tiveon ran toward him only to be cut off by three straight waves of reddish bullets that gathered in clusters, only to separate and migrate toward him. Tiveon strafed away from them, scowling, watching as Zedekiah attempted to recover.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed May 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Rayne fell to the ground and withheld a groan, but looked off at Tiveon was preparing a attack. She stayed down and actually started to roll away from Zedekiah, being careful not to get hit with the orbs herself. This is not what 'Stop. Drop. Roll.' is for! she thought to herself, but got far enough away to finally stand up and dust herself off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next