You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:42 pm

Rayne winced herself each time a needle went in and answered the questions Claire had as the doctor worked, and grinned at Claire's statement. That grin turned to a frown at being told she'd likely have to stay a day. Noooooooo, I don't want to be hereeeee. God dammit, what the hell am I going to tell Tyler? She glanced over at Tiveon then back to the two of them. "Can I stay with him?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:59 pm

"Sure," Claire said before the doctor could speak. The doctor frowned.

"We'll be back soon to check on you," he said, and the two walked out, leaving Tiveon and Rayne alone again. Not two minutes later, their food arrived, three different platters - two for Rayne, one for Tiveon. Tiveon took his plate and began to eat quickly, taking a drink of tea as he looked thoughtful. I'm sure that he'd blame me, whatever you told him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 6:04 pm

Well, could we really tell him or anyone else the truth? They believe it the first time, not...not the second time. Rayne frowned and ate her food as well when it came, breaking bits of bread apart and eating them. "Zedekiah will think I'm dead too."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Tyler might, I suppose. I'm not sure. Tiveon frowned. "It won't stay that way though. W-we'll have to fight him again."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 6:14 pm

"I know..." She took a drink of water they'd brought. "There's no real way to avoid it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Tiveon stood out of his bed and went over to hers once he was done eating, slipping into the bed next to her carefully on the opposite side of the IV.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 6:50 pm

Rayne smiled then and quickly finished, putting her tray of empty plates aside on a nearby table and kissed him, snuggling into him as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Tiveon held her close, kissing her back and holding onto her as though he could lose her at any second. Tears brimmed in his eyes again as he recalled how she'd looked, all the blood, the pallor of her face, her unbeating heart... He struggled to force the tears back, simply holding her now and touching his forehead to hers. "I love you," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 7:09 pm

"Wipe it from your mind, Tiveon," she said gently as he recalled the memories. "I'm not gone, I'm here in your arms. I love you too."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 7:11 pm

"I won't lose you again," he said softly, closing his eyes. "Never again."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 7:17 pm

"No, you won't," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 7:31 pm

The next day, they'd received a message via the intercom in their room that Tyler wanted to come by after having heard from Rayne that she was in the hospital. Tiveon acquiesced to go to the cafeteria so Tyler wouldn't have to be afraid to come in. He reluctantly bid Rayne farewell, peppering her with kisses as he finally forced himself to leave the room.

A few minutes later, Tyler walked in, a wrapped package in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Rayne returned every kiss Tiveon gave her and said good bye, sitting up when Tyler came in, but she tilted her head at the package. "What's that?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm

"It's a box," Tyler replied emphatically, going over and holding it out to her. A frown appeared on his face as he perched himself on the edge of the bed. "Can I ask what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Rayne took it from him and examined it before setting it aside as he came over to the bed. She sighed heavily. "Tive and I went out looking for Zedekiah. We've been trying some stuff out. We found him, got in a fight... Zedekiah managed to hurt me pretty badly, but, Tiveon managed to drive him off with spirit, and managed to heal me up too. I had to drive us here, though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:04 pm

Tyler bit his lip, and asked quietly, "You're okay now, though? On the way to recovery?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:13 pm

"I am. I did lose quite a bit of blood, and I had a blood transfusion last night. They're going to do another one today. I should be able to leave even today or tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Tyler nodded a little. "I'm glad to hear." He nodded to the package. "You can open that."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Rayne smiled and took his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze, but then took the package, ripping it open. "... Oh my God, Ty." She pulled the wrapper away from the Kindle box and opened it carefully, pulling it out and smiling even more at the decal choice on it. "You wonderful best friend." She set it in her lap and hugged him tightly. "Thank you. Any special occasion?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:34 pm

"Just you being how awesome you are," Tyler said, hugging her back. "You read to me a while ago... I thought it would be frustrating to read so much text on a phone. And you deserve it." He kissed her cheek.

-

Tiveon stopped in his process of drinking tea and talking to another patient. He felt something against his cheek. He recognized the sensation, but tried to deny it. Wh... Rayne, what the fuck? What - what was that?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:51 pm

Rayne smirked faintly and nuzzled her head into his, but blinked at Tiveon's thoughts. What? What was what? What are you talking about? To Tyler, she replied, "It kind of can be. I bet I could load up a few books, and we could read for a little bit now. Unless you got a sexy date with Jenna~"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:52 pm

Tyler grinned a bit. "If you want, I've got time."

Th-that... Did he kiss your cheek? Tiveon inquired, horrified.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Rayne grinned and set about starting it up, thinking to Tiveon, Yeah, he did. In a brotherly way. Like, how you kiss your mom's cheek, that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

But it felt weird! Tiveon protested.

Tyler watched her, asking, "Did the cover work?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 9:03 pm

"The cover's great," Rayne replied. "Nice and snug." No, it didn't, she said back to Tiveon, fighting a smirk as best as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next