You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 3:34 pm

Text Claire, Tiveon thought faintly. Have them send someone out to us. Neither of us is strong enough to move right now...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 3:38 pm

She won't be very happy with us... Rayne pulled out her phone and took a breath before turning it on and pulling up the window to text Claire. hey, you working?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 3:39 pm

There was no reply for a few minutes, but Claire finally responded, Taking a break, y?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 3:46 pm

um. Tive and I r in the parking lot. could u send some1 down here plz?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Claire stared at her phone. After a minute, she called her, and when she answered, demanded, "What are you doing in the parking lot?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Dying, the usual. Rayne smirked faintly. "Tive and I are in his car. We got in a scuffle with Zedekiah. I drove us here, and Tiveon had to use a lot of his spirit to drive him off. Could you get someone to come get us?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Claire frowned deeply and sighed after a moment. "Alright." She hung up.

A few minutes later, two male nurses walked out toward their car. They opened the doors and the one who opened Rayne's door balked at the sight of her. "Wh-what the?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 4:11 pm

Rayne relaxed until they came, and smiled sheepishly at him when he opened the door. "I'm alive, promise," she said. Thanks to you.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 4:17 pm

The nurse held a hand out. "Do you need help?"

No, no one else is allowed to touch you, Tiveon thought teasingly, taking the help of the other nurse who helped him up and out. "Thank you," he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm

Rayne nodded and took his hand standing up and out with his help. "Thanks," she replied. 'Sorry, I can't accept any help, my boyfriend wants you to fuck off.' She hid a bit of a smirk. 'He's got attachment issues, 'cause I almost died, you see.'
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 4:25 pm

Tiveon smiled a little, but frowned then. He hid his thoughts to think, You did die... but pushed them away, unveiling his thoughts again. Love you.

The two were assisted inside, and Claire was waiting. Claire's eyes went huge at seeing Rayne and Tiveon's pallor, and the blood all over them - especially the former. "You forgot to mention that," she said. "Do you need stretchers?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Love you too, Rayne replied once more as they were led inside. She gave a very small grin to Claire but shook her head and looked over to Tiveon. "Do you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Tiveon shook his head. "I'll make it to a room," he mumbled. "Can we be in the same room?"

"Sure," Claire said after a moment and started down the hall, the nurses helping Tiveon and Rayne after her. Claire stepped into the closest room after checking it was empty and went in, holding the door. The nurses helped Tiveon and Rayne to a bed respectfully, and Claire asked after a moment, "Whose blood is all of this?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 4:50 pm

Do you want to tell the truth? Rayne asked him after Claire's question.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Tiveon looked to the nurses pointedly, and Claire sighed. "I can handle it from here," she said. The nurses reluctantly left. Tiveon said quietly, "It's Rayne's. She got stabbed by Zedekiah, but I healed her just in time. She's still lost a lot of blood."

Claire bit her lip and nodded a little. "I'll get you some medicine," she said to Tiveon. "At this point, what'd be best for you is to just get some food and water and rest. As for you..." She looked at Rayne. "I'm going to check your blood pressure and see if you need a transfusion of any sort, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Rayne nodded to Claire and rolled up her sleeve, and held her arm out for her.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:17 pm

Claire went over to her and wrapped the Velcro band around her upper arm, beginning to pump the connector to it that tightened it. In the meantime, she told Tiveon how to order room service, and he did so while he kept an eye on them.

Once Claire finished, and she looked at the results, she simply stared. "I'll be back," she said and stood, sweeping out of the room quickly. How is she not unconscious?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Rayne looked after her and looked over to Tiveon. She smiled. "You got some for me, I hope. I'm so hungry."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:21 pm

"I did," Tiveon murmured, looking back at her with soft eyes. He looked a little disconcerted, though.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Rayne frowned a bit and reached over, taking his hand and giving it a tight squeeze. "I'm here," she said softly. "I won't leave you again, I swear."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:24 pm

"It wasn't just that," he said softly. "Didn't you say once you feel the sensations I do? When I'm sweating, or when I'm being touched?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:26 pm

"Yeah?" she asked. "I still feel them, the bond didn't break."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:27 pm

"I-I felt my a-arm being constricted," he went on, his voice quieter still, "when she was using the pump."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:28 pm

"W-What?" she asked. "But... H-How?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu May 15, 2014 5:31 pm

"I-I don't know."

Claire turned to the room with a doctor, who went to Rayne's side and began to hook up some equipment to her arm. Claire asked her a few questions about how she was feeling while the doctor worked, slipping needles into her arm and provoking slight winces from Tiveon, though he tried to hide them.

"You're sure this is her blood type?" the doctor asked as he finished preparing the IV.

"I was her nurse in high school. I saw her more than most students," Claire said, a note of amusement in her voice. "I've nearly memorized her medical palate."

The doctor, seemingly satisfied, attached the blood bag and hung it near the bed. "You'll probably need to stay here for a day or two," he told Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next