You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:39 pm

"A fucking guardian killed her, as-as payback for what we did to him and his 'sister'," Maya snarled. "Weren't so keen when they were with us as Strigoi for revenge. I..." Maya took her hand and closed her eyes. "I couldn't save her... I was supposed to keep her safe and I couldn't."

---

Rayne sighed and closed her yes, touching her forehead to the door, but looked over when Timur came over and gave a nod.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:48 pm

Lissa squeezed her hand sympathetically. "I'm sorry."

---

"Why?" Timur walked over to her and dug around in his pockets, taking out a key card and holding it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:51 pm

"Thanks," she mumbled softly.

---

"Why do you think?" she asked in a mumble. She took it from him and gave him a grateful glance.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:06 pm

"So, what now...?"

---

Timur sighed. "I'll check back in later." He headed down the hall, yawning and stretching his arms over his head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:03 pm

"We do whatever we want to do. No more listening to stupid dickbags who decide to go after stupid things. Hunt whenever we want, use our powers how we want..."

---

Rayne watched him go and sighed, opening the door then and slipping in, grimacing a bit at the smell of the alcohol. Good God.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Lissa frowned a bit, but didn't argue, resting her head on Maya's shoulder and mumbling, "Thank you for getting me out of there."

---

Tiveon looked up in surprise, squinting against the light and blinking up at her. He instantly looked away from her and took a long drink from the bottle, holding onto it even more tightly than before.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:16 pm

Maya blinked and looked down at her, hesitantly putting an arm around her. "You're welcome," she muttered. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more."

---

Rayne frowned deeply and flicked the light on, going over to him and kneeling in front of him. If he could see you like this... Rayne sighed and held out her hand for the bottle.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:24 pm

"You did more than enough," Lissa sighed. After a moment, she gave a weak smirk. "It was...kind of funny...seeing him seem to migrate toward any girl in a ten foot radius..."

---

Tiveon flinched at the light and hid his face in his arms, still clutching the bottle. He spared one look up at Rayne when she knelt and held her hand out for the bottle, and he simply pulled it a little closer to himself, shaking his head. Leave...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:34 pm

"A bit," Maya muttered with a small smirk of her own.

---

Rayne rolled her eyes but didn't answer him, grabbing the bottle then and pulling it from his grasp. She grabbed the other empty bottles and started to clean the area up.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Lissa snickered softly.

---

Tiveon looked up and snatched out for the bottle, snapping at her, "Give it back!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:50 pm

"I wonder," she muttered. "If he ever tried to hump mannequins."

---

"No!" She snapped back at him. "You're gonna make yourself sick, if you haven't already."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Lissa laughed. "I bet he did."

---

"What do you care?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:54 pm

"I can't find it!" Maya moaned pitifully. "Delilah, why does my dick hurt so much?!"

---

"I care because I love you, dammit."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:59 pm

Lissa started laughing then, covering her mouth. "Oh God!"

---

"Why would you?" Tiveon whispered, reaching out for the vodka again. "Dammit, just give it back and go...!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:07 pm

Maya grinned a bit at hearing her laugh. "It'd be even worse if he tried with statues too."

---

Rayne stepped back, looked at the bottle, and looked at him. Judging his reaction time based on how drunk he was, she let her grip slip and let the bottle shatter when it hit the ground. "Sorry, Tive," she said, not sounding very sorry at all.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:11 pm

"'Why aren't you making any noise!?'"

---

Tiveon's eyes widened and he tried to lunge out in time to stop the bottle, but it smashed and he stared at it. He gritted his teeth and glared up at Rayne, but tears shimmered in his eyes the longer he looked at her. He looked away again and pushed himself into the corner, pulling his knees up to his chest and burying his face into his knees.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:21 pm

Maya laughed lightly herself. "He stares at it curiously when it crumbles because he punched it too much."

---

Rayne frowned and threw the empty bottles away, going over to him again and sitting in front of him. Carefully, she put her arms around him. "I'm not leaving," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Lissa laughed again and smiled.

---

Tiveon stiffened at feeling her touch him and began to shake as she embraced him, and a small sob escaped him, despite him trying to stifle it. "I'm a monster," he tried to whisper, his voice cracking.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Maya gave a little smile herself.

---

"Shhhh," she soothed softly. "No you're not, not any more. You're Moroi again."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Tiveon shook his head weakly and gave a weak pull. But I've hurt you so much...! I never stop hurting you. I hurt everyone around me, it never ends...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:09 pm

"That's how life is. People hurt other people, unintentional or not. I still love you, I wish you could see that..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:11 pm

How? You could still go, still find someone who wouldn't hurt you as much as I do. Someone. Tiveon finally slumped against her, tears slipping down his cheeks. Just let me go.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:17 pm

I can't, I won't. You're just stuck with me. She rubbed her hand up and down his back gently.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:23 pm

But... But...! Tiveon shuddered even more, whimpering as he struggled to restrain himself, but it was finally too much. A desperate sob escaped him, and he moved his knees down to move closer to her and press into her grip, crying to the point he was struggling to catch his breath. Still, though, he didn't move his arms to reciprocate her embrace.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:41 pm

Rayne kept her grip and kept rubbing his back. "If you want, you can hug me back," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next