You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:23 am

"And what about the next time he hurts you?" Tyler suddenly snapped, finally standing out of the swing and shooting her a glare. "And the time after that, and the time after that!? You'll just keep forgiving him, over and over. He's poisonous to you! He's going to be the death of you."

---

Lissa raised her eyebrows and frowned at Maya. Really? But... Are you sure? He's... She glanced away again, scowling. He probably would.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:28 am

"And what about when and if I hurt him?" Rayne asked. "He's not going to hurt me, I won't let him." She sighed and mumbled, "If anything, I'll be the death of me before anyone else." As a forced joke, she said, "Have you seen my company lately? I go out and taunt the strongest Strigoi there's probably ever been, aside from Delilah."

---

With what I plan on doing, he won't, Maya tried to assure her. I won't force you to come. It's your choice... You'd be away from him, though.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:34 am

Tyler looked down at the ground as she brought up Delilah and closed his eyes. He made himself walk over to her and took Rayne's hands, looking up into her eyes, and whispering a quiet plea: "Please leave him. He's giving you that opportunity. He isn't good for you. I don't care how you do it and you shouldn't worry about how it would affect him. It's only beneficial for you... You can take the medicine to block him out..." He paused. "If you don't want to spend the rest of your life with anyone else; well, fuck, I'd be willing to marry you even though we're just friends, if it'd make you happy..." He dipped his head again, shaking his head. "Please, Rayne."

---

Lissa said quietly, "I do. I want to go."

At that point, the door to the warehouse opened, banging off the wall in a clear symbol to Zedekiah's arrival. Lissa flinched and pulled in what she could of her spirit to turn 'invisible' without hesitation, gritting her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:41 am

Rayne frowned deeply and didn't reply, looking down at their hands. After several minutes, she asked, "Did you talk him into doing this?"

---

Maya scowled at the sound of Zedekiah's arrival and turned to leave. Still keeping the conversation blocked, she said, You'll want to watch this. She left, going out in the main area but staying in the mouth of one of the main hallways, watching Zedekiah come towards her.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:46 am

Tyler bit his lip at her words, but didn't respond, simply squeezing her hands. After a while, he only mumbled, "Rayne..."

---

Zedekiah saw Maya and started for her, his eyes nearly blurred with how much spirit was in them, and he took her shoulders, shoving her into the closest wall and instantly moving to crush his lips into hers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 am

Rayne sighed deeply and gently pulled her hands free. "I'm sorry. I'm going to go talk to him. I'll text you later."

---

Maya didn't fight him, but lifted her hand, touching her pointer and middle finger to one of his temples and forcing a spike of her darkness into his head from where her fingers touched him. "Get your hands off me, filth," she snarled.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:30 am

Tyler grabbed her wrist again, and insisted, "Rayne, please. I've seen you cry too many times to count because of him, and I don't want to see it again... I just want to see you happy again. I want everything to be the way it used to be."

---

Zedekiah stopped with his lips an inch from hers, releasing a cry of pain as the darkness spiked into his mind, and he released her in favor of dropping to his knees. "Bitch!" he snarled, shooting a furious gaze up at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:27 am

True happiness only leads to pain. She flinched against her own thought and mumbled softly, "I-I do too. It can't be. We've...both seen far too much."

---

Maya smiled back at him. "Now that I have your attention." She placed her hand on his head, more spikes shooting in from her finger tips. "We need to have a chat about something."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:53 am

In a last-ditch effort, and with pain in his own voice, Tyler tried one more time, "Please, Rayne - I-if you love me at all, please don't go and see him."

---

Zedekiah roared in pain and snatched her wrist, twisting it to the breaking point and dragging her down to her knees as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:12 pm

Rayne froze and instantly closed her eyes, feeling tears brim up. A few spilled over regardless and she looked away. "D-Don't make me c-choose," she whispered. "I-I've h-had to too many t-times, each one i-is harder than before. Please... Don't make me do it again."

---

Maya grit her teeth in pain but place her other hand on his chest, and made him feel a 'blade' of her darkness stab through his chest, much like he'd done to Rayne the night Delilah died. "See, the thing of it is," she started, undaunted, "I know you raped my mother, you raped her while I was in the womb. I saw a vision of you doing it to her, it's the only memory I likely remember from then."

Then, she sent in a pulse of darkness through her hand. "My life's been pretty much shit thanks to you," she snarled. "My parents hated me. My spirit was always way out of control. That might not be because of you, but it makes me feel good to place the blame on you, and that's what matters in the end, right?"

Another pulse. "So, here we are, 25 years later, and you fall apart because of one measly Dhampir and your inability to pull yourself together." This time, she sent in a spike. "You are pathetic. I should've left when Tiveon made his big exit. I stayed for some stupid reason and this is what we get. You humping anything with legs and bitching and complaining about a dead guardian who wanted to kill you just as much as we do."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Tyler's eyes widened as he saw her eyes fill with tears, and like a stimulus, the same thing happened to him. He looked down at the ground and let go of her hand, moving to grab one of his arms and squeezing as hard as he could, hiding a flinch as the cuts there burned, and not caring. Because it'll always be him. It'll always be him, you always choose him! Tyler felt a few tears of his own spill over and turned away from her, mumbling under his breath, "I'll tell him I lied later," and returning to the swings.

---

Zedekiah shrieked in agony and hunched over as the blade went through, gasping in agony as he listened to her speak. He looked up at her through hazed vision and snarled in a choked voice, "She was a whore and she was begging for it." Then he cried out in pain with each pulse, unable to manage another word then. And with the spike, he yelped and fell to his side, shuddering as his very pupils were veiled by the sheen of darkness and spirit.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Rayen frowned deeply as she watched him go and looked away again. "I'm sorry," she mumbled softly before starting for the inn. Instead of going to Tiveon's room when she reached it, though, she went to her own, not wanting him to see her like that. She closed her door behind her and pressed her back to it before slipping down to the floor and burying her face in her hands.

---

"She was after, I wouldn't know about before," Maya replied. "For the longest time, I thought it was justified. I thought it was justified that they hated their own child because of you raping her. I took all the shit for what you did. Shitty childhood, huh?" Maya reached over and place her hand on his back, and sent tendrils of the darkness into him.

"My spirit was literally insane while I grew up," Maya snarled. "I ended up killing a Moroi to become this. I helped awaken my sister. Now, she's dead. One of the only people I loved more than myself, and she's dead. I'm also putting that blame on you."

She made him imagine that something was trying to claw its way out of his stomach, made him imagine blood was spilling out of his mouth and ears. I may not be able to make you see it, but I can trigger it. She made the darkness seep into the very back reaches of his mind, the last of her accumulated spirit, and pulled away, standing up and looking over the small crowd that gathered to watch them.

"Whoever wants to leave, should probably do it now," she huffed. "He's not gonna be pretty whenever he figures his way out of that." She looked down at him, and, for the hell of it, kicked him in the crouch before starting calmly towards one of the doors.

(Maybe Gage could/should feel some of that, lol.)
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Tyler sat in the swing for a few minutes, tears trailing down his cheeks as he continued to squeeze his arms to the point blood began to bleed through his bandages. He pulled out his phone at some point and opened up a text to Tiveon, as he'd had the number from before he awakened in case they needed to speak about something regarding Rayne.

In a rare moment of using proper grammar, perhaps to emphasize his anger, he sent, I lied yesterday. She'll always love you. You should be happy. You're the only one she really needs.

The moment the text went through, he buried his face into his hands.

---

Zedekiah took it silently after that, unable to really notice it from that point, up until the influenced hallucinations began. His screams rang through the warehouse as he clawed at his stomach, leaving bloody smears as he scratched through his own skin to 'stop' whatever was trying to escape, and turned his head back and forth violently.

How the mighty have fallen! he heard a woman sing. You escaped us, but we've claimed you once again, and you'll never escape. Never ever!

Then the final waves of darkness consumed him, and he let out soft moans of agony and desperation that turned into a quick yelp as she kicked him, and he curled in on himself, shaking lightly. Lissa crept out of the room and stared at Zedekiah's form, and slowly scowled. Then she sent in a huge wave, all at once, of the darkness he'd shoved into her, pushing it back into him. Zedekiah whimpered and shuddered violently, and Lissa turned, following Maya quickly. She frowned a little. Did you really have so much darkness...?

D-Delilah... Protect me... You're s-supposed to p-protect me, love... Zedekiah pleaded helplessly.

---

Gage was sitting in his room watching TV when the first inkling of--he didn't know--rage, and at the same time relief, sank into him. He shivered at the sensation and felt as though something was being peeled away from him, something sticky and slimy, leaving him refreshed. What the hell? He hugged himself and shuddered again, feeling waves of anger and a sort of sadistic pleasure and yet more relief wash through him. The 'layers' continued to peel away until they were all gone, and he took a small gasping breath of relief, looking at the door. "M-Maya, w-was that you?" he whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Maya flung the doors open as she left and frowned at Lissa's thought, and replied, Yes.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Lissa trailed after Maya, and after a moment, Dimitri fell into step beside them, his eyes crimson. Lissa glanced back up at him and back at Maya.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:29 pm

Maya glanced back at him but kept walking. "Enjoy the show?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:34 pm

"I guess," Dimitri said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:38 pm

"If you don't want to, you two don't have to follow me," Maya mumbled. "I don't really care either way."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:40 pm

"I want to go with you," Lissa said quietly. Dimitri remained silent, obviously planning to go where Lissa went.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:48 pm

"As you wish," Maya replied. The little trio walked until they'd reached a quiet neighborhood, and Maya forced her way into a house. The humans inside were felled quickly, but Maya took one of the smaller rooms while giving Dimitri and Lissa the master bedroom. She looked off towards a window in the room, watching the night sky. I miss you, Moni...

---

A few hours later, Rayne had composed herself enough to go to Tiveon's room. She stared helplessly at the door, but took a deep breath and knocked on the door. Tiveon, please, answer me...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Lissa walked into the room Maya had taken about an hour later, and she asked, "Maya, is everything okay?"

---

Tiveon looked up at hearing her knock and ducked his head. He was sitting in the corner of the room, surrounded by at least eight empty bottles of vodka, a half-full one clutched in trembling fingers. His hair was in disarray, his usual curls almost flattened from lack of care. The lights were off, and dark musings crossed his mind without a filter--thoughts of suicide, as he'd thought of before. Of hangings, medications, cutting, and so on. Carbon monoxide, immolation, a knife to the heart... So many ways, but they were all so painful, but could that pain even come close to what was rampaging inside of him...?

Go away. He took another swig of the vodka, despite feeling a little sick. Timur almost offed himself this way. I don't know how he didn't notice... Can hate kill a person? All the accumulated hatred...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:19 pm

"Yeah," she muttered. "I just miss my baby sister. Lamenting over what I don't have anymore."

---

"Please?" Rayne asked through the door. "I want to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:20 pm

"You can tell me about her, if you want," Lissa said.

---

Why would you?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:25 pm

"She... She was the only one who could help me through attacks," she muttered. "Only one who didn't end up treating me like some demon. i eventually shadow-kissed someone, which made it so much worse. She tried to help me then too, but she couldn't. She's been by me my whole life..."

---

"Because whatever Tyler said was him trying to protect me," Rayne muttered. She tried the handle but sighed when she found it locked. "Tiveon..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Lissa listened to her quietly and frowned, reaching out to take her hand. "What happened to her?"

---

Whether it was or not, it's still true! All of it!

Timur exited the elevator and glanced down the hall, starting for Tiveon's room, but paused at seeing Rayne. He tilted his head. "Did he lock the door or something?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next