You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:13 pm

"We may be remembered as heroes or martyrs."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:17 pm

"Or both!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:20 pm

Tyler snickered. "Depends on if we're caught by Damon or not."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:21 pm

"Yuppo," Rayne said. "I suppose too, if he blames Fee or not."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:59 pm

A couple of hours later, Tyler and Rayne received an email on their computers from Fee. On it was a video file of Damon walking into his office and freezing in midstep, his eyes looking up and around, scanning his office's makeover as his eyes grew wider and wider.

His proceeding scream made the video camera's microphone screech a bit: "WHAT THE FUCK!?!? FEODOSIYA!!"

Drawn by his screams, as he began to look around his office and examine the mess that was his desk, three guardians ran in. Damon was screaming hysterically about how Fee had gone too far this time, and a guardian, likely bribed by the little Royal, explained that Fee had been sitting outside all day and was even there now. Damon sank into his chair with a broken little sob/sigh, looking at his laptop and ripping the paper off of it, rocking back and forth as though to console himself.

"Find who did this!" he exclaimed. "I will give the person who finds out who did this a raise! An enormous raise!" Desperately he began to reorganize a few of this papers, staring at the ones that had been defiled and letting out a little moan if they were important. "What the fuck did I do to deserve this!?" He got out of his seat and staggered out of the room, unable to look at the sight any longer.

About six minutes later, Fee crept into the room and grinned at the camera. "He was a dick was what he did," she snickered. "That was awesome." Then she turned the recording off.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Rayne had been chilling out in her room and smirked when the email finally came in. She texted Tyler, but he said he needed to do something and to watch it without him. She waited a total of 10 minutes before finally caving, opening the file and watching it, breaking down into laughter even as he screamed and was trying to make herself actually take a breath when it was done. "Oh my God! This is great!! Oh, I very badly needed that..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:21 pm

While Rayne was waiting for him and watching the video, Tyler had ventured to Tiveon's room. He knocked on the door and took a few steps back until he was against the wall, and kept his gaze off to the side, even when Tiveon opened his door.

"Tyler?" Tiveon asked, confused.

"You really should stay away from Rayne," Tyler said quietly, and Tiveon almost didn't hear him. The older man frowned a little, and tried to stifle his insecurity, and closed the bond from Rayne.

"Tell me," Tiveon said. "When are you going to tell her about what you're doing to yourself?"

Tyler looked up, his gaze instantly angry. "Doesn't matter to you. Doesn't concern you. What does matter is that Rayne cried after you left this morning," he snapped, stifling his own guilt at the lie. "She told me she didn't know how to talk you into leaving before you fell asleep and she didn't get much sleep because of you. She's still terrified of you and doesn't want you around even if she won't say it."

Tiveon, stricken, took a step back into the room and looked down at the ground.

"You're not good for her," Tyler went on. "You've hurt her before and you'll only hurt her again. It'd be best to break things off now unless you're meaning to make her cry for the rest of your life."

Tiveon remained silent, still staring at the ground. He closed his eyes, feeling tears brim, and nodded a little. Without speaking after that, he closed the door. Tyler bit his lip, looking at the door, and pushed down his guilt again. "Sorry, Ray-Ray," he mumbled under his breath, and moved to go back to Rayne's room.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:25 pm

The following was a series of texts from Rayne to Tyler after more or less tearing down Tiveon.

Tylerrrrrrrrrr
Tylerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
U GOTTA CUM WATCH IT
TYCOMEONOMG
TYLERRR
GTFOVERHERENOW
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Tyler stared at the procession of texts and replied, Cumming! Cumming, calm down! He snickered to himself and went to her room, going in without knocking. "Jeez, Ray-Ray."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Rayne grinned when he came in and went over, grabbing his hand and pulling him over to her bed. She sat him down, sat beside him, rewound the video, and started to play it for him on her laptop.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Tyler watched the video with a growing grin, one that turned into a soft laugh when Damon found the room, and escalated into full-blown laughter as the Royal had his panic attack. "Poor guy!" Tyler laughed. "I should feel sorry, but I kind of don't!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 pm

"I know, right!? It's so good!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:08 pm

"I bet Fee's watching this on repeat..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:10 pm

"I've watched it a few times," Rayne snickered.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:38 pm

Tyler rewound it to watch it again, laughing to himself as the disaster took place once again.

The following day, Tyler and Rayne were sitting at the park on the swingset, talking about nothing of particular importance. Rayne was getting a little more agitated by the minute, having been trying to communicate with Tiveon all day to no avail, not even the smallest response. Tyler hadn't noticed her frustration yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Tiveon, I swear to God... I will download Leekspin onto my phone, listen to it non-stop. You will crack, you will break, and you will talk to me! Rayne hissed to him mentally. Rayne started to swing fast, but looked over to Tyler as well.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:43 pm

At Rayne's sudden violent swinging, Tyler raised an eyebrow. "Did the swing make you mad?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:46 pm

"I'm cursing Tiveon's lack of pop culture," Rayne sighed. "I'm also a little bored..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:47 pm

Tyler frowned a bit. He twirled the chains on the swing and let them unwind, and said, "A while ago, I hung out with Jenna Wilkens. We went walking around, went out to eat, talked for a while. And...damn, is she dirty."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:02 pm

"Damon's video dirty, or...that time we defaced all the school books with Armstrong planting the flag dirty?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Tyler laughed. "That was a good one. Damon's video dirty, though."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:15 pm

"Daaaamn, is she worse than I am? She can't be."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:21 pm

"She took me to Spencers' and suggested I get a gag."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:25 pm

"... Okay then. Please don't tell me she suggested a strap on too."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Tyler snorted. "No, not yet, at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next