You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:40 pm

"Naturally, his office if we can find it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:49 pm

"Maybe we could bribe someone."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 pm

"With what, our awesomeness?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 pm

"Someone who Damon annoys, which includes everyone, and promise a good show."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:59 pm

"Yessss," Rayne agreed.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:12 pm

Upon seeing their approach, Fee, who'd been sitting outside the mansion with a schoolbook, closed it and started toward them. "What are you two doing?"

Tyler looked at Fee, then Rayne, then back at Fee. "Planning to prank your dad."

"Oh, really?" Fee asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:16 pm

"Dicks and vags as far as the eye can see aaaaaall over his office," Rayne replied.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Fee grinned. "That sounds fantastic. I suppose you're planning to sneak your way in? He's got like twelve guardians, you know."

"Well, Fee, would you be willing to help out with that?"

"I would indeed." Fee's grin widened and she turned, taking the lead to the mansion. "Damon's actually out at the Court today, so you won't have to worry about running into him."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Rayne stuck her nose in the air, and making her voice as nasally as she could, said, "I'll just say I'm here on official Lazar business, representing my father,"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Fee snickered. "That'll work. What's your excuse, Tyler?"

"Official guardian business," Tyler huffed. "Or something."

"Good enough." Fee moved to the main entrance and walked inside without even sparing a look to the guardian there. The guardian looked flustered at her company, but didn't stop them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Rayne quickly followed Fee, staying glued to Tyler's side, and glanced around a bit. So, Vest had a field day in here, huh? Guess I should be happy he didn't kill him, he probably wouldn't have gotten off so easily.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Tyler squeezed Rayne's hand as they followed Fee. Fee moved on confidently through the halls of the mansion until she stopped outside of a room with double-doors, painted with gold trim, and she smirked at them. "He's so humble, isn't he?" she asked sarcastically and opened the doors to reveal his prim and pristine office, even more so than Tiveon's would be expected to be.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:53 pm

"You haven't seen Quint's doors," Rayne commented, but blinked at how clean his office was. Dear God, you'd probably have a boner, Rayne thought before she could help herself. Uh... Never mind that thought.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:54 pm

Uh...okay... Tiveon thought back to her, bemused.

Tyler moved to Damon's desk and picked up a Sharpie, shooting a grin to Rayne. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:00 am

Rayne grinned back at him and went over, grabbing one to match his. "Of course we shall," she said. The two then proceeded on with their handy work, covering every surface they could manage, and improvising where they couldn't. On his laptop, for example, they'd taped on a sheet of [likely very important] paper onto the top, drew a penis, and when he'd go to open it, there was another sheet with a vag to match it. They'd even managed, somehow, to get it on the floor of his office as well.

15 or so minutes of this, and they, with Fee, stepped back to admire their handiwork.

"Damon's gonna kill us," Rayne surmised. "But this is even better than how we did Tiveon's office. Nice touch on the windows, too, Ty. I dare say we need to take pictures of this glory that's before us."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:59 am

Tyler was already taking his phone out. "Way ahead of you," he said, snapping a few pictures.

Fee was covering her mouth, cackling uncontrollably into her fingers as she stared around the office. Then she suddenly said, "I'll be right back," and ran out of the room. She came back in with a video camera and checked the charge on it before moving to a bookshelf in the room and hiding it between a few books, turning it on and moving a book cover in the way of the red recording light. She grinned and looked over to Rayne and Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:21 am

"Nice!" Rayne said in response to the camera. "We should proooobably get going." She pulled out her phone and started snapping pictures herself.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:25 am

"Oh my God, I can't wait to see his face," Fee laughed. She moved to the door and gasped, motioning them out. "Guardian coming this way, c'mon, gotta close the doors."

Tyler snickered and put his phone away, looking to Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:29 am

Rayne took a few more pictures before grabbing Tyler's hand and lulling him to the door.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:40 am

Tyler and Fee went after her, and Fee closed the door behind them, giving an innocent smile to the guardian. "Just giving my friends a tour. They admire my dad's work," she said and went down the hall, going down a different hallway and eventually leading them to a side door. "Voila."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:58 am

"Yes, we so admire the work of a giant dick," Rayne commented after getting out of earshot of the guardian.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:02 pm

Tyler covered his mouth to stifle a laugh.

"I know I do," Fee said. "Cannot wait to watch the video recording. Give me your emails so I can send it to you when he's found it." She took out her phone, and typed in Tyler's email address into a memo, as well as Rayne's. She then opened the door. "You should get going in case a guardian goes in there."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:04 pm

"Thanks, Fee, we'll see you later," she said. She then lolpulled Tyler out and started for the area that had the restaurants.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:28 pm

Tyler went with her, smirking. "This is gonna be great."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:02 pm

"This'll be remembered for years to come!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down