You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:46 pm

Delilah smirked very lightly, and replied, "Moya sem'ya i ya migrirovali syuda s Taruse , kogda oni prishli (My family and I migrated here with the Tarus when they came.). I did not speak any English when we came here, my charge had to translate for me. I started to learn bits of English here and there, but I primarily spoke Russian, yes."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Timur looked thoughtful for a minute about what she'd said. "Yest li russkiy komfort vy (Does Russian comfort you)?" he wondered, the more he spoke beginning to make his words run smoother. He walked out of the hotel, holding the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:35 pm

Delilah tilted her head, thought a moment, then nodded definitively. "I guess so, da." She didn't say anything else, but thought, The tiny bit he can't take from me, serdtse moyey russkoy dushi (the heart of my Russian soul).
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Timur stopped outside the daycare and shot a little smirk at her. "K sozhaleniyu, nikto zdes ne budet znat russkiy yazyk (Sadly, no one in here will know Russian)."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:58 pm

Delilah smirked as well and looked in, looking around at the children playing inside. "Can we go in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:25 pm

"Of course." Timur stepped inside and held the door for her, motioning her in regally.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:39 pm

Delilah smiled faintly and bowed her head in thanks as she stepped inside, looking around again.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Timur stepped in after her, looking around at all the kids at play with each other or with various toys, some coloring or some playing Duck Duck Goose, among other activities. There was a small group playing Tag as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Delilah then looked over to him, and asked softly, "So, why do you come here?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:50 pm

Timur frowned and glanced back at her. He shrugged lightly. "I've always liked kids. Always wanted kids, but I act a little immature. Kids can't take care of kids." He frowned after a moment. "I guess I want to hang out here until I find someone who'll be mature enough for both of us." He looked away then, trying to stave off the memory of Diana's rejection.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:05 am

"This would seem like both a bad place and a good place to attract a potential mate," Delilah said with a ghost of a smile. "Perhaps she is already close to you and does not yet realize her feelings."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:07 am

"She seemed pretty solid on her feelings," Timur mumbled under his breath, but inhaled deeply and brightened up. "I've kind of established myself as a sort of helper. If a fight starts or a kid gets hurt I help out if no one's around. You could probably do the same, or just watch, too. I do some of both."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:17 am

Delilah nodded faintly, but looked around again quietly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:20 am

For about ten minutes, it was uneventful. Though the kids playing Tag had gotten considerably louder and almost a little more aggressive. Soon enough there was a little girl with a few barrettes in her hair playing as It, chasing after one of the boys, arm outstretched. The two ran out in front of Timur and Delilah just as another kid pushed a toy truck out, and it slid under the girl's foot.

Her foot slid on it and sent her falling backward, and when she hit the floor she gasped in surprise, and then instantly began to cry. The boy she'd been chasing, instead of helping her, ran off toward the group of other kids who'd been playing. Timur frowned deeply and glanced to Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:27 am

Delilah frowned as the event happened and looked after the boy, frowning even more after him. A usual response from males. God forbid something else hurt their female, though. She went over to the girl carefully at not seeing Timur move, and knelt beside her a little awkwardly. "Shush, little one," she said softly. "You'll be alright. Where does it hurt?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:31 am

When Delilah moved to help the girl, Timur moved to speak to the rest of the group.

The girl looked up to Delilah when she spoke, tears still running down her cheeks while she sniffled. She whimpered, "My ankle."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:37 am

Delilah gently took the ankle she'd slipped on, moving around gently but stopping when the girl gasped or cried again. She set it down gently, and said, "You just sprained your ankle a little, you'll be okay." She frowned, though, and said, "I...could take you to the nurse, if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:44 am

The girl sniffled once more as Delilah went on, and she asked with huge, fearful eyes, "Am I going to have to get a shot? I don't want to get a shot. Needles hurt. Am I going to be ampitated?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:45 am

Delilah blinked but laughed softly, shaking her head. "No, you might get something cold to put on it though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:47 am

"Cold?" The girl frowned. She said in an almost indecisive voice, "I guess so, then..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:51 am

Delilah smirked faintly and lifted her up, adjusting her so that she was about where Delilah's head was before she carried her off towards the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:57 am

The girl looked up at Delilah's face, eventually looking at her eyes closely. "You have pretty eyes," she said as they stood outside the nurse's office.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:02 am

"I do?" Delilah asked her back.

(I kid you not, I somehow wrote Delilash.)
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:32 am

(loool)

The girl nodded. "Yeah, you do." She wiped at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:29 am

Delilah smiled softly, and said, "Thank you, you do as well." She went into the nurse's office with her and set her down on the little bed in there, explaining about what had happened. As the nurse tended to her, Delilah stepped out, looking off towards where Timur was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next