You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:34 pm

"Ah. Well, he's getting what he deserves."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Tiveon observed her for a few moments and turned away after a moment. "Let me know if you need anything," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Rayne said with a bit of a scoff, "Then I need you to stand very still."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Tiveon let out a soft laugh then. "Cute." He walked away, sending her one look over his shoulder as he faded into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:21 pm

Rayne watched him go and finally looked to the ground. She stayed still for several minutes and started back to the hotel, hastily working for a cigarette and lighting it. "Fuck..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Tyler had been talking with Delilah casually while they waited for Rayne to return.

-~-

Fee woke from her nap in a cold sweat, barely managing to choke down a scream. She sat up and wrapped her arms around herself, shuddering as the memories of the dream washed over her and stifling a whimper. For a few moments she remained like that, but then she forced herself out of bed, her entire body chilled to the bone despite being covered in blankets. She let her feet lead as she wandered from the room and down the few doorways it took to reach Lilly's room and held up her hand to knock, but hesitated. Did she really need to bother Lilly with this? She already had Zedekiah to worry about, and there was no doubt Justin would start stressing her out, and the spirit...

Even just being with her will help though. Fee swallowed hard and took a deep breath, knocking on the door then.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:15 pm

Rayne came back after a few more minutes, and the faint waft of smoked followed her. Delilah looked up when she came back, and Rayne had to fight back a look of pity as she sat beside her again. God, what else has he done to you...?

---~---

Lilly had been doing some schoolwork that she had, and looked up at hearing the knock. She stood and went to the door and opening it. She started to smile at seeing it was Fee, but frowned at the clear look of distress she had. And her aura... She frowned and held out her arms for her. "Come in, Fee," she said gently.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:47 am

Tyler reached over and took Rayne's hand, giving it a quick squeeze.

---

Fee didn't hesitate before stepping in, wrapping her arms around Lilly and pulling her in tight. When she spotted her schoolbooks she frowned. "Are you going to have to go back soon?" I'm not even sure if my father is going to let me leave. He was talking about getting me a teacher to homeschool me...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:35 am

Rayne looked up to Tyler and squeezed his hand back. Sorry, Ty-Ty...

---

"No, I managed to convince my parents to let me stay here. They got me a teacher." She pulled back enough to look at Fee, and muttered quietly, "what happened?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:40 am

Tyler shook his head lightly, as though sensing the apology, and proceeded to pull both her and Delilah into a hug. "Group huuug."

---

"O-oh." Fee tried to hide the relief in her voice, still not releasing her even when Lilly pulled back. She frowned and looked off to the side. "I had a bad dream... Memories, things that happened...b-before I awakened."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:55 am

Rayne grinned and put her arms around Delilah and Tyler. Delilah looked to the two of them, then reached around and put her arms around them. This is so strange...

---

Lilly frowned and pulled her in again, rubbing her back. "You don't have to if you don't want to," she mumbled. "But do you want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:02 am

Tyler pushed them back so they were all lying on the bed. "And now, threesome."

---

Fee frowned deeply and fell silent for a long time. She continued to cling to Lilly tightly, and closed her eyes after a moment. "I don't know if you'd want to hear...about those things," she said softly. At last, she pulled back enough to sit down on the edge of her bed, still holding onto her hand regardless.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:51 am

"Tyler," Rayne whined playfully.

---

Lilly followed her and sat beside her, pulling her into another hug. "If you want to tell me, tell me," she muttered. "But if you don't, then I won't force you to..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:01 am

"Rayne," Tyler whined back.

---

Fee bit her lip and rested her head on Lilly's shoulder. "I-I... I was arguing with my Dad, as usual. He was trying to make me look over paperwork for some sort of case, trying to make me work with him. When I refused, he...he hit me. He'd always yelled but he never struck me. So I left. We'd been on campus and I was incoherent from disbelief and anger to take in the fact it was nighttime, and I ended up leaving the wards. There were two Strigoi there... Mikael and Serge." The names came out laced with venom, and she clutched to Lilly more tightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:04 am

"You're groooooss," she whined back.

---

Lilly stayed silent and cuddled her closer, resting her head on Fee's, then.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:21 am

"I'm a man!" Tyler exclaimed. He glanced at Delilah and winked charmingly.

---

"They sedated me with the endorphins and took me away. We stayed in a house for the night, they killed the family living there and stole the car... I almost escaped once but Serge flung a radio at me and almost gave a concussion." She gave a half-hearted snort. Fee let out a shaky sigh. "I tried to hide that I was Royal but they found out anyway, and during the car ride - we went all the way to Georgia - they traded feeding off me. We reached this little...complex, duplex, sort of. There was another Strigoi there named C-Colton. He was only a few years older than me. And h-he... H-he took advantage of it. A-a lot."

She shivered faintly. "Mikael just fed off me. Colton used me as a blood whore. Serge just...beat on me when he had nothing better to do. I finally had a moment of clarity from the endorphins and got my hands on a razor in the bathroom I'd been given and tried to slit my throat, but Mikael awakened me instead. That happened three months after I was originally taken..."

Fee took another shaky breath. "And then for three years after that, I continued to tolerate it. I knew I wasn't strong enough to kill them yet so I bided my time. Finally, when I'd had enough I killed Colton. Very slowly. Very brutally." She couldn't help a very, very small smile. "I assumedly killed Serge next - assumedly being the key word. Then I cornered Mikael, and he... He told me he'd meant for that to happen. He'd meant for me to kill Serge and Colton. He called me his liberation from them, so he could go off as a loner. He didn't want to get his own hands dirty." She quivered with forgotten rage and shut her eyes. "Well, he was my liberation. I sent him to rot in hell and I left. I only went to Georgia once after that within all my years."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:14 pm

Delilah smirked faintly back to him. Rayne fought back a frown. He probably did that stuff too, huh?

---

Lilly frowned deeply as she went on and held her closer and closer as she kept on. Finally, she pressed her forehead against Fee's. "I'm so sorry," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Tyler kept his arms around them and sighed happily, looking up at the ceiling. "This is the life. Hanging with a soulless redhead and a badass older woman every day." He hummed in bliss.

---

Fee closed her eyes and leaned into her gratefully. "You don't have to be," she murmured. "I...I just dream about it a lot." She swallowed. "Serge has died since then, if you're wondering." ...And it was fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:53 pm

Rayne snorted then, and Delilah gave a soft chuckle.

"Yes, lots of fun hanging around the horny teenager," Rayne teased.

----

Lilly then pulled back to kiss her forehead. "How do you know?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:06 pm

"You should feel admired!"

---

"We ran into each other again while I was still Strigoi. He tried to kill me but Sylvester and I chased him off. After I was restored, he...was going to attack the Academy, but Sylvester killed him. Let him burn in the sun."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:48 pm

"Admired, hm?" Rayne asked.

---

"O-Oh."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:58 pm

"Yes, Ray-Ray."

---

Fee leaned into her and hugged her tightly, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:38 pm

"Yes, I'm sure," she said, moving one arm to poke his stomach.

---

I wish I could help... Lilly frowned and stroked her hand over Fee's hair.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:09 pm

"Hey! You're both pretty! You should be taking compliments!" Tyler exclaimed.

---

"Can I stay here tonight?" Fee queried softly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:19 pm

Rayne snickered and whined, "But, Tyler, you're so much prettier than us!" Delilah glanced between them and tilted her head.

---

"Of course you can," Lilly said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next