You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:20 am

A few moments passed in silence where Rayne seemed to be alone at the wards. But suddenly Tiveon dropped from a nearby tree and started toward her, keeping the same distance of the wards as she was.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:23 am

Rayne took a drag off her cigarette and sat down, playing with her hair. "So, asshole, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:31 am

Tiveon rolled his eyes at her playing with her hair. "I wanted to ask you something."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:33 am

"I'm not stopping you," she replied.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:34 am

"I've been thinking about it, and I wanted to ask when you fell for me, back when I was a Moroi."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 am

"And you want to know why?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:50 am

"Just something I've been wondering about... Seeing if it differentiates with what I've been thinking as of late."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:58 am

"Well, gosh, maybe you should go first," Rayne muttered
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:06 am

Tiveon laughed softly. "I'm wondering if I wasn't mistaking what I thought I felt for you as a Moroi."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:08 am

"That so?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:02 pm

Tiveon watched her expression briefly and shrugged. "When I thought about you, even with Diana, you know I wasn't thinking about how different you were. I was thinking about kissing you. Feeling you. Is that really the same as love? I thought it was at the time, but is it?" He wasn't smiling anymore. "I don't know if either of us really know what love is. You said it yourself... We were both so sexually frustrated. We were interested in each other. You were a change of pace, you know, and you still are... I still want you, even more than I did then. I just think you should know that."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Rayne frowned as he went on and shook her head. "Because you're Strigoi. They don't understand feelings like we do. I don't care if you can use spirit or not. The night you got drunk off your ass, when we've been at that little cabin together, when you restored me..." She gave a faint smirk. "Nice try. Good little ploy. Not nearly like when you fake suicided off of Zedekiah, though." She flicked the dying end of her cigarette at him and turned to leave. "Bye, Tiveon." Hopefully the next time we meet can be with light and a silver stake in your chest.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:01 pm

"You're going to believe more about me when I'm drink?" Tiveon asked dubiously. "You're that head-over-heels with what I used to be? It's not going to be the same, even if you do restore me," he warned her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:10 pm

"I wasn't the same when I cam back, either," Rayne replied. "No one is." You'll be in turmoil like I was...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:22 pm

"Things haven't been the same since you died," he mumbled. "They keep changing like an ocean tide, and everyone keeps getting swept further and further into the storm." Tiveon tilted his head. "What are you going to do about Zedekiah? If I have any role in fucking with him, please let me know. I'd be glad to help."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:09 pm

Spirit? she wondered to herself. "He'll get his dues," she replied. "One thing at a time, though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:12 pm

"How is Delilah?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:31 pm

"I should tell you...why?" Rayne asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:43 pm

"Curiosity. I protected her from Zedekiah occasionally."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:04 pm

Rayne frowned then, remembering back to a few times that Delilah had been touchy about it, and muttered, "Did he do anything to her, before I restored her? She's happy, now. As happy as we can make her, anyway..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Tiveon pushed his hands into his pockets. He contemplated, and then he let some of his thoughts sift into hers, showing her what he'd found the night he'd left the compound, after Delilah had been defeated by Sylvester and Zedekiah had tortured her. "Before that, when I slept with her, I'd found her tied down to a bed, recovering from spirit darkness. Zedekiah had left completely, intending to simply leave her there until he felt like coming back to free her."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Rayne actually kind of flinched back from the images and looked away. Little wonder she doesn't want to talk about it, God... She frowned back to him, though and shook her head. "What a dick..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:41 pm

"Agreed," Tiveon muttered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:13 pm

Rayne opened her mouth to say something, but frowned and shook her head. Nope. Not doing that. Instead, she settled for, "So, was that why you 'left'?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:20 pm

Tiveon frowned thoughtfully. He shrugged. "Not completely. Part of it was irritation at his attitude and anger that he wants to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Old/Locked Roleplays-
Jump to: