You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Delilah raised an eyebrow herself, then, and slowly smirked. Someone other than Zedekiah, someone all to herself... She didn't get an opportunity like that very often. "Untie me," she said, "And I will join you wherever you wish."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:34 pm

Tiveon finally lifted his gaze to look at her, and he walked over to the bed, examining the bindings around her wrists. He tried a few times to undo them with his hands, and then finally leaned in, ripping through them with a fang and tearing them apart from there.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Delilah finally sat up, rubbing at her wrists that had gotten marks from the bindings and her struggles. "He used spirit on me too," she snarled. "All I wanted was those damn things off."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:27 pm

"Why does he do that?" Tiveon asked in genuine confusion.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:37 pm

"Because he can," Delilah mumbled. "Because he enjoys it." She swung her legs around and looked up at him. "He'll be a while. Want to enjoy ourselves until then?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Tiveon smirked and held his hand out for hers. "The warehouse is empty. We won't have to worry about interruptions for a while."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:01 pm

Delilah nodded lightly and took his hand, standing but closing in on him and kissing him passionately. She moved her hand up his arm and gently started to back him out of the room all while continuing to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Tiveon kissed her back without hesitation, using his free hand to hook around her waist and slip up her back as he stepped out of the room with her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Delilah then forced him to the wall, pinning her body against his as she Frenched him, but slid her hands to feel his chest and stomach. She grinned faintly against his lips, then. You'll be a fun one.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Tiveon smirked against her lips as well and slid his hands to her front, beginning to reciprocate the feelings. He Frenched her after a moment, and opened his thoughts to Rayne, sending her the emotions and physical feelings he was currently experiencing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Delilah then switched directions and grabbed the hem of his pants. She tugged him down the hall, keeping him utterly close to her, and pulled him inito where his room was.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Do you see what you're missing, Rayne? Tiveon thought, tugging Delilah over to the bed while he finally stopped touching her in order to shrug his jacket off.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Rayne had been sitting in her room, reading a book, but had jumped at feeling everything that was happening. She shivered, unable to help herself, and tossed the book in favor of going to the bathroom, forcing herself not to really reply to him by mumbling under her breath.

-

Delilah, as he did that, sank her fangs into his neck, taking a swallow but it was mostly to give him endorphins.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Tiveon prepared to go on taunting Rayne, but he shuddered as Delilah's fangs sank into his neck, tipping his head back with a low moan.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Rayne grabbed the pills, having to lean against the counter as move of the effects came in and tried to hastily unscrew the cap, almost dropping a few. She looked at them, narrowed her eyes, and popped them in. The few right now won't kill me, she thought to herself. Especially if it helps with you.

-

Delilah backed him to the bed and finished pulling his jacket off, pulling back and glancing down at his arms and back to him.

-

Have fun trying to fuck with your arms like that. It'll be hard to explain why pieces of you keep falling off like you're a damn zombie, Rayne taunted through the bond.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Tiveon rolled his eyes, both at Rayne's comment and Delilah's surveillance. "Yes, my arms are very out of sorts. I'm aware of this. Guess you'll have to be on top."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:58 pm

"No problems," Delilah muttered. She pinned him down to the bed after shoving him down and straddling him. She leaned down and bit his neck again, but only to give him endorphins.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:02 am

Tiveon dragged in a shuddering breath and let out another moan, pulling Delilah closer so their hips were tight against each other. You...could have this...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:07 am

Getting raped by another girl? Hm, no, tried once, wasn't fun, Rayne replied.

-

Delilah pulled back then to kiss him, sliding her fingers done to the hem of his pants and undoing the button and unzipped it. She shifted just enough to start tugging it off.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:13 am

Tiveon kissed her back, Frenching her after a moment and helping her tug them off. You could have this. You will have this. His thoughts suddenly turned angry, aggressive, as he tightened his grip on Delilah's waist and pricking his fangs into her bottom lip. Whether you want it or not, Rayne. Next time you'll scream for me; next time I won't be stopped, and you can forget compulsion or endorphins. You will be mine. He smirked against Delilah's lips, running his fingers through her hair a little more roughly than needed.

Some time later, Tiveon had his arms around Delilah, stroking her hair while he watched her thoughtfully.

Last edited by SadieM on Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:24 am

Rayne, trying to ignore him, froze up at his thoughts. Y-You... She forced herself not to finish, and focused her mind on her breathing. "You won't get the chance to," she said softly to herself. "I won't let you get the chance to..." She closed her eyes, and felt a small tear slide down. Very softly, barely above a whisper, she uttered, "I...I'm not going to end up like Gage."

Rayne, having had the pills take effect, instead of going to read, had left her room to go to Trish's and had asked if she would mind if Rayne spent the rest of the night with her. Trish welcomed her in, and they got to talking before Trish went to bed. Rayne stayed up, playing with her necklace in between her fingers. Her thoughts likely veiled from him, she thought, You looked so horrified, so sad...so guilty. Did I look that way, when I came back? Tyler...did. I'm so sorry... I feel like this is all my fault. I promise to make it right. I have to.
-

Delilah was laying beside him, actually seeming the happiest she'd been for a while, and gently licked some blood away that seeped out of one of the bites she'd given him. "Curious about something?" she asked softly. "Want more bites...? I wouldn't suggest it..." She grinned faintly. "Or, would you like to go for round 3?"

(lol, you forgot his rape threat to Rayne, unless you were gonna do it after.)

Last edited by Wolfdra on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:47 am

( ||||: I did forget... Edit, maybe?)

"I'm just thinking you're a lot more complex than what Zedekiah lets you seem to be," Tiveon maundered softly, his eyes lighting at the suggestion of more bites though he didn't ask for any. He kissed her lightly and smirked. "Though I won't refuse round 3..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:07 am

(Edit's fine.)

Delilah kissed him back but frowned slightly. "I am indeed, but what am I is choked down and swept aside for whatever he wants. A bitter tug of war that I will not and cannot win, stretching over the many years." She shook her head and shifted closer. "He will be back soon," she muttered. "Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:21 am

Tiveon tugged her against him and murmured, "One last question. Why stay, if he treats you that way? You are not the kind who I believe would let yourself be pushed around." He paused. "Is it the spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:11 pm

Delilah nodded faintly, and mumbled, "He always draws me back in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top