You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Slowly, Tiveon raised his eyebrows at her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:21 pm

"... What?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:24 pm

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:30 pm

"Pop culture," she sighed. "You're fucking boring."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:33 pm

"I know enough about a certain song you love."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:47 pm

"Do you, now. Wonderful."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:01 pm

"Stop being sarcastic." He finally got to his feet again and stretched out. "If Zedekiah decides to try and attack you somehow, I'll try to give you a warning. Please don't ignore it because you want to be stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:35 pm

"But it's fun to piss you off." Rayne smirked. "I already have an idea for that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Tiveon gave her a grating look. For a moment, he looked as though he might say something, then he shook his head. "Send Tyler my regards," he settled for and walked away, picking up the fallen flask as he left.

--~--

In the midst of the nearby city, in a warehouse manufactured to become home to Zedekiah's legion of spirit-using Strigoi, the place was found to usually be empty during the night. Whether the Strigoi be hunting or doing other unmentioned activities, tonight Zedekiah and Delilah found themselves to have stayed there for the night.

He was resting with her on a bed in one of the rooms near the back after a bout of fun, tracing features of her body as he kissed her cheek and lips periodically.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:48 pm

Rayne watched him go and huffed, flicking her used and snuffed cigarette after him. She stood up and headed back for the inn, shoving her lighter in her pocket.

~~~*~~~

Delilah let him do as he wished, kissing him back when he kissed her. Her arms rested above her head, but traces of endorphins remained from his several bites, and in turn caused her to shift or move restlessly, though her restraints kept her from moving too much. "Undo them," she said softly. "I want to touch you, bite you..." she mumbled, her eyes drooping slightly because of the endrophins. 

You know how much I want you...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:52 pm

"I know you do," Zedekiah maundered to her softly, biting into her neck gently and pulling back a moment later. "But that desire will grow even more, my love, if you remain here..." He slid his hands up her arms to her hands, twining his fingers into hers but not undoing the restraints.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Delilah moaned as he bit her neck, endorphins flooding her anew, but her face twisted into a slight grimace, and she met his eyes. "Undo them, Zedekiah," she said with a slur. "I...do not wish to remain here like this..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:21 pm

Zedekiah slowly smiled and simply kissed her, holding it for a minute before he pulled back.

Suddenly he was off the bed and away from her, pulling on his pants and shouldering his shirt on. "I'm going to hunt," he said with a soft grin. "I'll bring something back for you, love..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Delilah kissed him back a little greedily, compelled mostly by the endorphins to do so. But then he was off and away from her, clothing himself while she remained pinned. She gave a more forceful tug, but with the dulling effects of the endorphins, it didn't really do much. "Zedekiah," she groaned. "Please, let me free... I-I won't leave," she tried. "I won't go..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Zedekiah finished clothing himself, buttoning his shirt partway up before he went back over to her once again. "I know you won't," he purred into her ear, "because I don't want you to. I'll return soon." He kissed her again and then once more bit into her neck, letting endorphins wash through her before he pulled away and swept out of the room without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:01 pm

Delilah kissed him back once again and moaned more loudly at the bite, watching him leave with a glossy and lustful gaze. Her mind finally swimming because of the endorphins, she tipped her head back to stare at the ceiling, struggling to keep her thoughts together. You... H-How could you just...just leave me...? she asked. T-This isn't... She pitifully jerked against the restraints, groaning when it didn't work. Zedekiah...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Zedekiah ground his teeth at her complaints and glared back at the doorway. Finally, he let a some of the darkness he'd barricaded from the spirit seep into her. Be quiet, Delilah.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Delilah felt it sink in, and cried out as pain wracked her body and mind, and actually whimpered at hearing cries and screams around her. She jerked against the restraints again, the steel of the bed frame groaning with the effect, but it didn't give. Stop! she begged. I-I will b-be, just make it stop...! She watched the ceiling start to cave in, and from the cracks emerged thousands of bugs which dropped onto her. She gasped in horror and tried struggling even more as the bugs crawled on her and bit her. Stop it...!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Zedekiah simply watched the doorway stoically as she begged, and turned, walking out of the warehouse. When her pleads had finally minimized, he let the darkness fade back behind its barricade. He closed his thoughts off to her then, setting off.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Delilah, when the darkness finally subsided, let out shuddering and shaky breaths. "You bastard," she growled softly to herself. "You...fucking...!" She yanked against the restraints, causing another groan and the steel to start to bend slightly, but it still didn't break nor free her. She snarled in anger and let her head hang back again.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:02 pm

It was a while before anyone came to Delilah's rescue. Almost fifteen minutes later, Tiveon entered the warehouse, having taken a leisurely walk back from the Court. He kept his hands in his pockets, walking toward the room he'd claimed, when he stopped and smelled the air. Was that blood? The smallest hint of it? He frowned, deeply.

At last, he recognized it. Curiosity got the best of him and he walked by the rooms until he reached the one where the scent was the strongest, and peered inside. Upon seeing Delilah strapped to the bed, he instantly averted his gaze to the floor. "Sorry. I smelled blood." But he'd also seen from her aura she was not happy about where she was. "Where's Zedekiah gone?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:16 pm

She could hear footsteps coming in, but they didn't sound like Zedekiah's. No, they were different...like the one he'd been tracking for so long, had gone to such lengths for. She looked up as he approached, and snarled deeply and warningly for him to stay where he was, even if she was in no position to do anything about it. "Hunting and fucking, to be sure," she snapped angrily. "Left me here like some dull toy for him to return to whenever he wishes."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Tiveon still didn't look back up at her, though he ground his teeth at her snarl. It wasn't like he'd been planning on doing anything. "Something that happens often, it sounds like. Shall I untie you?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:21 pm

"It does," she growled. However, she blinked at his offer. You would...? A little reluctantly, she asked "What do you want in return?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Tiveon raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't going to ask for anything," he said, "but now that you mention it..." He let his thoughts circulate over the past few days, of failing to get Rayne the way he'd wanted, and her sudden bravery... If he could make her feel what he wanted her to feel, maybe he could reinstate that fear into her. Not to mention he wasn't feeling all that happy with Zedekiah lately, what with him wanting to kill his target...

"If you were willing," Tiveon finally said, measuredly, "join me in my room, in bed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next