You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:36 pm

"I think she has the enthusiasm for us both today," Tyler informed Gage, who nodded sagely.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:40 pm

Rayne snickered and started to lead them off. "We should see a movie tonight," she informed them. "Or, hm, maybe go look at Gamestop for new stuff.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:42 pm

"I'm up for Gamestop," Gage said happily.

"Gamestop would be cool," Tyler agreed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:52 pm

"Gamestop it is! Later, though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:00 pm

Tyler held the doors at the gym open for them.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:45 pm

Rayne grinned and pulled Gage inside.

For a few hours they worked out, with Rayne and Tyler sparring with each other, and the three of them did several different things like weight-lifting and boxing, until Gage got tired out an asked them to stop. By then, all of them were getting hungry anyway, and as Rayne promised, she treated the two of them to breakfast. 

However, near the end of the meal, Rayne'd slipped out, having already finished and claiming she wanted some fresh air. However, She'd gone further away from the doors, enough that she wouldn't bother anyway too badly, and lit a cigarette before crouching down against the wall. I'm sure this isn't like alcohol, she said to herself. But, it helps all the same... However much that is. Doesn't kill my senses either.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:02 pm

Tyler and Gage set to talking to each other, just casual guy talk, when Rayne had left. However, after a few minutes, when she hadn't returned, Tyler frowned. Gage raised an eyebrow.

"She usually go out during meals for air?"

"No," Tyler replied, his frown deepening. Maybe she's...being bothered by him... He bit his lip and straightened up after a moment. "Do you mind if I go check on her?"

Gage shook his head. "Drag her back," he said as a light joke.

Tyler smiled faintly and slipped out, promising to return soon. He looked around for her and frowned, not seeing her anywhere. "Rayne?" he called for a moment, and walked around to one corner of the restaurant, peering around for her. Upon not seeing her, he started for the other corner, growing more and more nervous as he did.

When he reached that corner, he saw smoke filtering up from behind the wall, and peered around it. He instantly stepped out and stared down at Rayne, specifically at the cigarette in her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Rayne had continued to smoke, not really realizing how much time had gone by, and she wasn't left with much of one by the time Tyler had taken to finding her, but hadn't noticed him coming up until he was there, and looked up at him at sensing someone stopped by her. She followed his gaze but didn't look back up to him. "Sorry, I'll come back in," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Tyler slowly knelt down after a moment and glared at the cigarette, looking tempted to take it from her. "How long has this been going on?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:05 pm

"Two days," Rayne muttered. "I only started because of his spirit. Timur said...well, to him, it's supposed to help it. Alcohol too, but I won't drink anything, just this. It...does help me calm down."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:10 pm

"Yeah, it'll calm you down, with the little side effect known as lung cancer."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:27 pm

"I won't smoke them that long, Ty," she sighed. "Come on, leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:29 pm

No. Because I know how addicting bad habits get. Tyler self-consciously put a hand on his own wrist momentarily, but reached out and took Rayne's after a moment, gently. "Only if you promise to stop this as soon as this is over," he whispered. "Cold turkey."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:39 pm

"Yeah, I..." She frowned. "I won't need it after. I promise."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Tyler gazed at her a moment longer and sighed, touching his head to hers and kissing her temple. "Alright. I love you, Ray-Ray." He straightened up then and started back for the doors, going back in to Gage.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:46 pm

Rayne looked after him and sighed lightly before she put out the cigarette before she followed after him with a frown.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Once Rayne and Tyler sat down again, Gage glanced between them inquisitively, but shrugged after a moment. "So, Gamestop next?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:19 pm

"Sure," Rayne said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 pm

"Yesss," Tyler and Gage said in unison, while the former finished up what was left of his food.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:24 pm

"You're buying your own games, though," Rayne teased.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:04 am

After spending the day checking out games, maybe buying a few, and playing them later, evening arrived. Rayne was finally truthful with Tyler and confessed she wanted to go smoke for a little while, and he acquiesced to letting her go for a little while. Rayne found herself sitting at the wards with her cigarettes at nightfall, at which point a Strigoi noticed her.

Tiveon ambled toward her, wearing a jacket rather than one of his dress shirts, presumably to veil how mangled his shoulders were through the cloth. He stopped a few feet away from her, gingerly pushing his hands into his jacket pockets. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:11 am

Rayne had just gotten to lighting another one when he came up, and glanced up at him. "Glad to see you got them reattached," she said, blowing some smoke at him. "Hello to you too, though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:18 am

"Oh, I'm sure you are," Tiveon responded coolly and sat down across from her. He held his hand out for a moment, for the cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:24 am

Rayne pulled one out for him, but instead of handing it to him, she tossed it and the lighter to him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:29 am

Tiveon caught them and lit the cigarette before perching it on his lips. He examined the lighter and rolled his eyes, tossing it back to her. "I really must talk to Timur about that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next