You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Tyler frowned and walked over to them, taking one of Rayne's hands. He said quietly, "It's okay, Ray-Ray. I didn't mean...to scare you, or anything."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:37 pm

"I-It's my fault," she said just as quietly. She squeezed his hand but went to pul him into a tight hug.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Tyler put his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "Love you, Ray-Ray."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:22 pm

"I-I love you too, Ty-Ty..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Tyler took a deep breath and pulled her close. He whispered to her, "I won't let him do that to you. I swear."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:50 pm

Rayne didn't say anything and closed her eyes, tightening her grip.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Another three days passed, consisting of Rayne's escalating terror and pure refusal to sleep. Tyler tried his best to help, but he could only do so much. No one could have realized someone unseen had taken notice of her struggle though.

-~-

Apart from that, Lilly had finally arrived from spending time with her parents. Fee greeted her happily upon her arrival, and they spent the day together, up until late evening where Fee was fighting the call of her "curfew", sitting in Lilly's room with her and just talking about random topics.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Rayne was alone in her room again, mind and body weary from lack of sleep. However, she'd been trapped every time in her dreams; first with Zedekiah, and now with Tiveon...

Why willingly go 'somewhere' that you couldn't get away from, no matter how you tried?

So there she was, sitting on her bed with a sketchbook in front of her and pen in hand. However, every time she touched the point to the paper, nothing would come. You've even taken this from me...? she thought desolately. She pulled away and closed her eyes, silent tears running down her face. To write it instead of think it, she wrote in the upper corner, "I just want him back." She stared at it for a long while before she sighed and glanced back to the rest of the paper.

---

Lilly would laugh at jokes Fee would bring up, and even managed to make a few of her own that made Fee laugh. Lilly smiled at seeing the exuberance in her aura. Calmed, relaxed, and happy.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:04 pm

A silent specter appeared at Rayne's side after a few minutes, the ghost of St. Vladimir watching her quietly without speaking.

---

Fee leaned back at some point to stare at the ceiling and smiled. "I wish I could just stay in here all night, but I really don't want you to meet my dad...that would be a very ill-fated meeting."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:35 pm

At feeling a cold presence to her right, she looked up, jumping a little when she saw him. However, she frowned at him and glanced away.

---

"Does he know you're here? You could, I wouldn't mind," Lilly said with a small smile. She shifted to lean back with her and look up at the ceiling with her.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:49 pm

St. Vladimir moved to stand in her line of sight and motioned to the bed.

---

"No, but he'd find out," Fee sighed, turning her head to give a helpless little shrug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:56 pm

Rayne frowned and glanced down at the sheets. She shook her head. "I-I can't... I'll just...get trapped again."

---

Lilly pouted, sticking her bottom lip out. "So?" she whined. "He can't be that scary..."  She smirked faintly. "We could always play hide and seek with him, Rayne did that to Mr. Amos once. He wasn't very happy after that though..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:00 pm

St. Vladimir shook his head and indicated the bed once again, then holding a hand to his own chest.

---

"He's not scary. He's loud, and annoying, and obnoxious," Fee huffed. She smirked then. "God... that would be hilarious..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:07 pm

Rayne looked back up to him but frowned lightly, tilting her head. "I don't..."

---

Lilly grinned and sat up before getting off. She held out her hand to Fee with a smile. "Come on. It's been a long time since I've been here... Maybe you could show me around while we do it!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:13 pm

St. Vladimir suddenly gave her a look that wouldn't take no for an answer.

---

Fee smiled faintly and took her hand, pulling herself up. "I don't know that he'd be out looking for me yet though..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Rayne stared at him, and back at the bed. "Fine," she mumbled. She put her things away and went to get changed before she turned off her light and went to bed. She glanced back to him and frowned. "Getting duress from a ghost now..."

---

"We'll leave when you think we should," Lilly said. "What should we do in the meantime, though?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:42 pm

At that, unbelievably, St. Vladimir smirked. He motioned for her to lie down.

---

"What do you want to do in the meantime?" Fee countered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Rayne sighed and sat on the bed before lying back on it. She had to fight a yawn and rubbed at her eyes.

---

"Um..." Lilly frowned. "We could, um..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:01 am

St. Vladimir reached out and touched her brow, before long sending her to slumber. But he didn't disappear there. The two of them stood near the statue of Christ in Brazil then, St. Vladimir looking off at the night sky before he spared a glance at Rayne.

---

Fee smirked. "Lilly," she whined, "you're supposed to know."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:13 am

Rayne looked around, realizing where they wre and looked up, seeing the night sky above them. She looked back at him and frowned. "Why here?" she asked softly.

---

Lilly pouted again. "Well... Maybe we could watch a movie or something?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:21 am

"It is a place I always found soothing. I did not know if it would be the same for you." He frowned. "It is also a place those two would not think to look."

---

Fee smiled then. "What do you want to watch?" She noticed she hadn't let go of Lilly's hand yet, but didn't seem in a rush to, instead swinging their hands lightly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:27 am

Rayne frowned as well and looked out onto the city below. Softly, more to herself than him, she said, "I was going to paint this. Took a picture and everything... Maybe I can as a distraction."

---

Lilly smiled as well and loltugged her towards the TV in the room. "All the movies I was able to bring are under the TV in the little cabinet," Lilly said. "Want to help me look for one?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:33 am

"In a time like this, art should not be a goal. It should be a release. Your next works will be dark in nature."

---

"Sure," Fee said, and tagged on at the end because she figured why not, "if I don't have to let go of your hand."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:35 am

"Aren't you Mr. Sunshine," she mumbled.

---

Lilly blinked and giggled. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:34 am

"I always left optimism to Anna."

---

Fee smiled at her giggle and went to the TV, sitting her down and pulling her down to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next