You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:08 am

Rayne frowned. Your guardian... Quietly, she asked, "Would you mind if I asked what Anna was like?"

---

Lilly sat beside her and opened the cabinet, pulling a few DVDs out and looking over them.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:36 am

St. Vladimir looked over at her then. "She was a combination of you and Rosemarie, though more modest and a tad more quiet. It seems odd to have someone to compare her to. I thought I would never find someone capable of comparing her to." He smirked, just barely. "She did not curse very much."

---

Fee looked at the DVDs with her, just barely letting their shoulders touch. "Have you seen all of these? Are there any you haven't seen?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:51 am

Rayne smirked faintly. "There's a lot of girls who don't curse like Rose and I..."

---

"Most of them," Lilly replied. She pulled one out though and smiled. "I haven't seen this in a while. I remember it being really cute though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 am

St. Vladimir smiled then. "She was strikingly powerful, stronger than even you could imagine. I don't know how I was so blessed to have her as a guardian."

---

Fee looked at it and smiled at her. "We can watch it then."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:36 am

Rayne glanced back at the 'city' below, wanting to ask more questions but didn't want to make it seem like she was prying more than she already was.

---

Lilly put it in and went back to the bed with her, laying down on it with her. The movie played, and Lilly not so subtly put her head on Fee's shoulder. As the movie went on, though, Lilly's eyes started to droop close, and about half way through, Lilly's eyes closed and she'd dozed off. However, there was several knocks at her door and she jerked away, looking blearily over to the door before she looked over to Fee.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:42 am

"I cannot do this every night," St. Vladimir said, "but when I can, I will shield your dreams from them."

---

Fee looked down at Lilly as she dozed off and smiled, beginning to slide an arm around her, but she jumped as the knocks resounded against the door. She heard a voice ask, "I'm sorry to intrude, but I was told..."

As Damon went on, Fee hissed, "God damn it! How did he find me that fast?!"

The knob began to turn at that point, and Fee squirmed back to find a hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 am

"Thanks," Rayne said softly.

---

Lilly frowned and looked back to Fee. She reached up and put a hand to Fee's cheek. "Shuush. Stay quiet, okay?" The air around them felt as if it was compressing on them but the pressure faded after a moment. She didn't pull away, instead sending in little bits of calming energy, in an effort to keep her still and quiet.

As Damon opened the door, the room appeared dark and silent, with the TV off as well.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:57 am

"You remind me more of her than Rosemarie does," St. Vladimir said quietly.

---

Fee's eyes widened, but she tried to stay quiet for Lilly, her breathing slowing down from the calming energy. She stiffened as Damon opened the door, staring at him and waiting for him to march in and grab her. But he didn't.

Damon tilted his head, looking around and glancing at the TV. His eyes glanced over them without seeing them, and he mumbled, "I could've sworn I heard..." Then he shook his head. After a few more moments, he sighed and backed out of the room, closing the door.

Fee's eyes widened, and she looked at Lilly speechlessly. Finally, she managed, "You...?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:00 pm

"I do?" Rayne asked just as quietly.

---

Lilly watched him as well, smirking faintly at the confusion in his aura, and looked back to Fee when he left, withdrawing her hand then. "I used spirit to trick him," Lilly explained. "I made him see a dark room with no sounds, and I made us invisible to him."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:08 pm

"Such unwavering determination and strength. So much to admire. She remained hopeful even as we faced our greatest foe." He frowned. "Restoration was a new concept to us. It is not to you, and I can help you."

---

Fee stared at her a moment longer, then she covered her mouth as she started snickering. "You are a genius!" she giggled, hugging her tightly. "That was so awesome, Lilly!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:18 pm

I wish... Rayne frowned and looked back at him. "T-To restore Tiveon?" she asked.

---

Lilly smiled at the sound of her giggle and hugged her back. "Thanks," she said.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:02 pm

"And any other Strigoi," St. Vladimir murmured, almost like a hint.

---

"Well..." Fee smirked. "Since he's out looking, is it time to tease him?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:17 pm

"Other Strigoi?" Rayne asked quietly.

---

"Like what?" Lilly asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:23 pm

"Zedekiah Dragomir can be ruined," St. Vladimir said, watching her intently, "by the ones he has ruined." As though he'd said too much, he stood then, and turned away. "Goodnight, Rayne." With that, he vanished, leaving her to her uninterrupted dreams.

---

"Hide and seek?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:58 pm

Rayne frowned at the message her left her with and sighed lightly. She glanced aroundand shugged to herself before she hopped the railing, floating down to the city below to explore.

---

Lilly grinned and nodded, standing up with a stretch and a yawn.

Last edited by Wolfdra on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:01 pm

"Unless you're too sleepy," Fee teased.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:03 pm

"No!" Lilly whined. "I just don't stay up this late..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Fee snickered. "C'mon." She grabbed Lilly's wrist and left the room with her, hurrying in the direction she figured Damon had gone in.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:10 pm

Lilly grinned and followed her, giggling.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:37 pm

Fee spotted Damon and ducked into an open doorway, peering out toward him. Damon didn't notice he was being followed. Fee looked thoughtful. "Hm..." She started to follow him again with Lilly, ducking into a left hallway when e kept going straight. She took off at a run and said to Lilly, "I'm gonna circle around so we can get ahead of him."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Lilly followed her lead each time and nodded lightly. "Okay," she replied.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Fee made a circle and peered down the hall they'd been walking down prior to see Damon still walking, this time toward them instead of away. She smirked at Lilly. "Ready to run?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Lilly grinned and nodded. "I can use spirit to hide us again too," Lilly said.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:50 pm

"Don't if you don't have to," Fee said, before she kicked the wall. She heard Damon's footsteps stop, then pick up again. Fee scrambled back with Lilly and ran down the hall, slipping into a room with her as she heard Damon shout, "Hey!" But as he ran down the hall, Fee smirked as he simply ran past the room.

"Sucker."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:08 pm

Lilly ran with her, ducking into the room with her and remained silent and still until he passed, and snickered softly. "Back out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next