You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:53 pm

"I love you, Ray-Ray."

-~-

Coincidentally, at the time of the receipt of her text, Fee had been avoiding the topic it was about. She'd long learned all of the hidden crevices in Court, and planned to share them with Lilly when she arrived, but for now was hiding in a mini-basement of one of the courtrooms, assumedly if there had been an attack from Strigoi on the Court for the judge. The skull in the corner of the little basement sort of creeped her out, but mainly because she didn't know if it was real or a prop of some kind. Probably real.

Her phone buzzed, just as she heard the door to the room open, and she gritted her teeth. Damn it! Hope he didn't hear that. Fee whipped the phone out and opened it, blinking at the number. Slowly, she hit the button to bring the message up.

Damon has two weeks to live. Should make you happy.

She stopped breathing from pure amazement, her eyes widening. She mouthed silently, "Sylvester?"

"Feodosiya!" Damon boomed above her. Fee remained deathly silent then, slowly looking up as he literally walked just above her head. Deliberately, she raised her middle finger toward him, and listened as his footsteps retreated. Ha ha. As the doors closed behind him, she looked down at her phone again.

Against her better judgment, she responded, Should I ask why? And...how?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:29 pm

"I love you, Ty-Ty."

---

Not sure yet. Haven't really decided. Do I need really need a reason to do it?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:48 pm

Tyler reached out and took her hands.

---

Fee frowned deeply. Are you going to kill anyone else, or just him?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Rayne frowned and gazed down at their hands.

---

Probably be collateral. Getting soft for humans again, Fee?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Tyler squeezed her hands.

---

Fee scowled at the message and replied, There are a few I'd like untouched, yes. Two weeks exact? I can ensure said humans are well out of the way. Be cautious though. Word is spreading that the spirit-using Strigoi may attack Court sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:07 pm

"Wanna head back?" Rayne muttered.

---

Haven't set the date, but yes. I plan to use them as a distraction to do this.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:13 pm

"If you want to," Tyler replied softly.

---

"Got this all figured out, don't you?" Fee asked softly. She looked over at the skull with a small frown and began to type a new message, but deleted it after a moment. She only replied then, Good luck, and deleted the conversation before clambering out of the hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:17 pm

"We can," she muttered. "After the slides, though."

---

Sylvester crushed the phone in his hand, and ensured the chip was smashed beyond repair before finally waiting until nightfall and heading out.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:20 pm

In the next instant, Tyler was running toward the slides with Rayne, climbing up the ladder and yanking her up after him impatiently. "C'mon!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Rayne laughed and ran after him, climbing up after him and smirked. "I was coming, geez!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:35 pm

"Were you now?" Tyler stopped and turned, waggling his eyebrows suggestively at her. He snickered and made it to the top of the slide, holding out a hand to help her the rest of the way up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Rayne snorted and followed him, taking his hand to get to the top with him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:44 am

Tyler looked down at the slide. "You wanna go first, or me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:00 am

"You." She smirked.

---

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Garbled and muffled sounds of peoples voices came to her ears, people passing to and for outside her room, the steady beep of the machine, of someone's soft breathing beside her... Diana's eyes opened very slowly, but she closed them again. Why was she so tired...? Where was she? She willed herself to open her eyes again, and looked beside her to see Timur slumped on his chair. Timur...The weight of her exhaustion made her close her eyes again, but she started to take in more about herself.

Like how one of her fingers had something on it, some kind of clamp thing. She could feel needles in her arm, and felt a thin bracelet around her wrist. She wasn't in her normal clothes, either, she was in some kind of paper thin gown. Was she in a hospital...? But, why? The last thing she could remember was leaving her room because something broke her window.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Tyler grinned and suddenly stepped out onto the slide, not sitting down, and more or less surfed down the metal and jumped off at the bottom, slowing to a stop and turning to wait for Rayne.

---

At first, Timur disregarded the sound of shifting fabric as his imagination, or his own movement. After a moment, though, he lifted his head and glanced to Diana's face.

And then, he thought he must have been asleep again, or hallucinating at first. However, he gave himself a quick pinch, assuring himself. Then his tears resumed anew. "Oh my God," he whispered, reaching out and taking her hand in both of his. "Oh my God, Diana..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Rayne watched him and laughed slightly. "Show off."

--

Diana opened her eyes again at the sound of his voice and looked over to him, smiling weakly.  However, at the sight of a small tear roll down his cheek, she frowned. "Timur?" she asked hoarsely. "W-What...What happened?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:36 pm

"C'mon!"

---

Her eyes are already drooping. She's not going to stay awake... Timur shook the thoughts away, transfixed by her smile and her eyes, and remained silent for a few seconds after she'd spoken. She...doesn't remember? He frowned himself then and glanced away quickly, before looking back to meet her eyes. Softly, he whispered, "Strigoi... You were ambushed by Strigoi, and you've...been asleep since then." And Tiveon awakened... He awakened and I don't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Rayne snickered and got down, but slid down like a normal person cause Ash has a headache and is uncreative. :c

---

"Oh... Was anyone else hurt?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Tyler took her hand and helped her stand, bowing as he did.

---

"N-no." Timur wiped at his eyes. "Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:31 pm

Rayne kissed his cheek. "Thanks, Ty-Ty."

---

"No... I'm just tired. Really tired..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:49 pm

"Thank you." Tyler smiled.

---

Please, don't sleep, not yet... Timur scooted a little closer to her and asked in little more than a whisper, "Can I hug you?" I just want to feel some sort of...comfort. Even if you're the one I'm comforting. Something, anything.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:03 pm

"What did I do?" Rayne asked.

--

Diana nodded slightly, frowning. "Are you alright, Timur...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:09 pm

"Everything." He hugged her tightly.

---

Timur straightened up then, letting go of her hand. He leaned forward and very carefully slid his arms under her shoulders, gently lifting her into his grasp. He pulled her close and remained that way for several moments, breathing in her scent and closing his eyes. He gave a very small shake of the head and swallowed hard.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:30 pm

"Everything?" Rayne muttered as she hugged him back.

---

Diana slowly tried to lift a hand to return his hug, but the needles in her arm stopped her along with how tired she was. Awkwardly held in his grip, she frowned as he shook his head. "What's wrong?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:39 pm

"Everything," Tyler confirmed, squeezing her against him tightly.

---

Timur took a breath to keep himself from shaking, and tightened his grip a little. "T-Tiveon..." Another tear escaped, but he blinked the rest away. "H-he...h-he awakened, D-Di..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next