You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:00 am

Rayne kissed him back, slipping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:03 am

That night, when you walked in and I saw you in that dress... Tiveon eventually broke the kiss to touch his cheek to hers again, running her braid through his fingers. You were so beautiful, Rayne. I couldn't look away...

He suddenly pulled back and cradled her face in both of his hands, looking into her eyes. "I will always love you, Rayne Duntra-Lazar. I never want you to forget that. Ever," he whispered. "I am yours... My heart beats for only you." Tiveon rested his forehead against hers and wrapped his arms around her again, beginning to sway once more. The bond closed, he thought to himself, Please, remember me this way. No matter what happens in the future, please, remember me like this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Rayne smiled at the compliment, unable to help herself. Shyly, she admitted, that was kind of the idea. When he took her face, she looked back into his eyes and smiled. She moved closer and eventually rested her head against his chest. "I love you," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Tiveon rested his chin on her head and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. As the song came to a close, he eventually stopped dancing, just holding her close.

Two hundred and eighteen.

Glad he'd kept the bond closed, he forced himself to remained relaxed. Tiveon kissed the top of her head and looked up at the sky, at the fireworks above them, and whispered, "The finale's going to start soon. Should we return to the others?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Rayne kept moving with him as he swayed with her, but just as easily settled for standing there with him. She pressed even closer to him and smiled at his suggestion before she looked up to him. "We could," she said, "But we can also spend the first few minutes alone together. First 4th with each other, after all," she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Tiveon met her eyes again and watched her for a moment, and then brushed his fingers over her cheek. "That's fine with me. Whatever you want to do."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:22 pm

Rayne grinned and moved, kissing each of his fingertips. "We should find a good spot... The others will find us, I'm sure. If anything, Tyler's probably put a fucking tracker on me somewhere," she joked. Under her breath, she muttered, "Very probably."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Tiveon smiled faintly and took her hands, leading her away. He moved off of campus, but not out of the safety of the wards, until they found a clearing where they had a clear view of the fireworks. He looked at her. "Here?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Rayne happily followed after him, weaving through people and eventually some sparse trees, and came to a stop with him. She smiled and pulled him into the clearing, picking a spot in the middle of it and sat down. When he sat beside her, she wrapped her arms around him and shifted closer, snuggling into him. She looked up and said softly, "Happy Fourth."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:03 pm

"Happy Independence Day," Tiveon whispered back, wrapping his arms around her and moving to lie back in the grass with her, watching the fireworks continue overhead. I wish I could immortalize this moment...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:16 pm

Rayne pressed into him when they laid back and she looked up to watch the fireworks go off. Eventually, as Rayne predicted, Tyler and everyone, with an inclusion of Arielle, had found and gathered together in the clearing with them.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:08 am

Tiveon looked around as the clearing filled up, and tightened his grip on Rayne after a moment. My dreams always start this way. Everyone gathered, watching the sky together...

Tyler sat next to Rayne and Tiveon, and mimed an inappropriate gesture to Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:33 am

Rayne said hi to everyone as they came in, but looked to Tiveon when he tightened his grip on her. She took his hand and gave it a tight squeeze, but looked back at Tyler, and scowl/pouted at him. She then let go of Tiveon's hand and mimed a different one back to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:52 am

Tyler snickered and winked as Tiveon rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 am

Rayne looked over to Arielle, nodded her head towards her, and mimed another to Tyler again with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:07 am

Tyler followed her gaze and smirked, giving a slight shrug as though to say "Maybe".
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:21 am

Rayne snickered and jabbed his arm playfully before she turned back into Tiveon, sliding her arms around his neck loosely. She nuzzled her face into his neck but turned enough to keep watching the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:52 am

Tiveon smiled a little and continued to hold her, watching the fireworks as well. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:59 am

I love you mooooore. Rayne took one of his hands and twined their fingers together.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am

Tiveon mimicked her under his breath in a tease, but didn't argue, squeezing her hand tightly in his.

"Oohs" and "ahhs" were heard all around campus as the finale came to a close, unstoppable streams of red, white, blue, silver, green, violet, yellow, and pink raining down around them. Tiveon continued to watch, almost with more speculation than awe.

When at last it was finished, the entire campus exploded with cheers and whistles. Tyler let out a whoop and grinned to Hector and Trish, the latter who was clapping quietly with a delighted smile on her face. Arielle had gotten to her feet and glanced around at everyone, her eyes lit up in joy. Tyler glanced back at Rayne and Tiveon then, giving the former a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:02 pm

Rayne pouted back when he teased her but as everything came to a stop, she watched it with a wide grin. They may look alike year after year, but it's still awesome. When it finally finihed, she let out a whoop as well and laughed, sitting up and looking over to Tyler with a grin. "Ty, should we get our stuff now?"

"Called it!" Hector said. She playfully pouted back at Hector and stuck her tongue out at him and looked to Tyler for his answer.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Tyler nodded and stood, holding a hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Rayne grinned and took his hand, standing up. "We'll be right back, Tivvy."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:17 pm

"Surprise us," Tiveon said with a slight smile.

Tyler led Rayne away toward the gym then, grinning at her faintly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Rayne smirked and followed after Tyler, humming to herself. Eventually, she started to poke at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next