You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Tiveon's smile widened. I'm fine, sorry. He got ready to say something else, and then his phone rang. He frowned and pulled his phone out, raising an eyebrow at seeing the name on the display. He answered and held it to his ear. "Hello, this is Tiveon."

"Hi, Tiveon," Lissa said on the other end. "Uh, how are you?"

"...Well, a bit excited over a car chase, but fine. I assume Dimitri called?"

"Yes..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:00 pm

"Hi, Lissa!" Rayne said with a grin. Then, to Gage, she said, "Ha! I wonder what Ty's gonna say about this..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:11 pm

"Lissa?" Gage stared. "Queen Lissa?"

"Is something wrong, Lissa?"

"I'm concerned about the number of former Strigoi on campus, and with the Knights of Light there..." Lissa sighed. "I'll extend this offer to all of them, but I want to extend it to you first. All of the expenses would be paid by me, of course. I suppose I should be asking Rayne, but I think you should come together if you do... Would you two want to come to the Court for the summer?"

Tiveon's eyebrows shot up, and he turned to Rayne, expecting her to have heard the gist of the situation from his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:19 pm

"Yeah," Rayne replied to him. As their conversation carried on, she glanced back to Tiveon. Yeah, we should go... Maybe it'll be easier, there."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:31 pm

But what if we take the danger of Zedekiah to Court with us?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:09 pm

I-I know... Whatever you decide. I would like to go, though.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Tiveon's frown deepened, and he looked down at the ground, taking a deep breath. "When would we leave?"

"When your brother does," Lissa replied.

"That's...incredibly soon."

"Better safe than sorry. Are you going to come?"

Tiveon sighed deeply. "Yeah, might as well. It'll be...a relief."

He could hear Lissa's smile on the other end. "I'll get everything prepared and send you tickets over e-mail. Be safe, Tiveon and Rayne. See you soon." With that, she hung up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:14 pm

"When is Timur leaving, again?" Rayne asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:20 pm

"The ninth."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:29 pm

"Ninth... Hm."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Gage frowned, looking uneasy. Am I going to be left here...with her so nearby...?

Tiveon took a deep breath. "Well," he mumbled, "for better or worse...this is our new course."

-~-~-

The rest of the day, thankfully, passed without incident. The next morning, Tiveon and Rayne were instantly bombarded by the smell of cooking food. There was also the smell of some powder, as some kids had inevitably set off a few small fireworks already. The campus was bustling with enough activity it looked like school was back in session.

By noon, everyone who'd been issued an invitation to Court had received their tickets. They included Tiveon and Rayne, Tyler, Timur, Hector, Fee, Trish, Gage; and Lilly was of course going to see her parents. They all collectively shared either excitement or dread, but the former slowly built up throughout the day.

It increased ever more as the sun fell. Everyone ate dinner in the courtyard of campus, Tiveon and Rayne sitting at a table with Tyler, Gage, Timur, Hector, and Trish. For once, Tiveon was wearing a t-shirt, since he'd finally acknowledged it as too hot to wear one of his normal shirts.

"Fireworks should be starting in twenty minutes or so," Tyler said, just as music started to play over the intercoms, just a plain radio station. Tyler grinned. "It'd be cool if it was synchronized to the music."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:57 pm

You have arms! Rayne thought playfully the first time she saw Tiveon in his t-shirt. What hole did you pull that out of? Having spent most of the day shifting between Tyler, Trish and Hector, and then Gage, she hadn't seen much of either Amos twin all day until about dinner. "Yes!" Rayne said in agreement while reaching for a roll from Hector's plate. He slapped her hand away with a smirk, which she returned with a pout. 

"Anyone gonna light any off?" Hector asked to everyone. He glanced to Rayne and Tyler. "I'm sure you two do." Rayne smiled innocently and glanced to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Tiveon rolled his eyes and smirked at Rayne. Shush, you.

Tyler looked back at Rayne upon Hector's question and smirked back, before it turned into an innocent smile imitating hers.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:59 pm

"Mhm, I thought so," Hector snickered.

"You know nothing!" Rayne declared. "We're totally innocent."

"Suuuure, right." Hector glanced to Trish. "Do you want to watch any tonight?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Trish smiled and nodded in answer to Hector.

Timur seemed oddly quiet, looking up at the sky but sparing occasional smirks to their conversations.

A few more minutes passed, and then a light went up into the sky. It whistled, then burst with a pop, sending red and blue lights across the sky. Tiveon watched it with a slight smile and glanced at Rayne, watching in the reflection of her eyes as another went up.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Hector smiled in return to Trish and glanced up as the first one went off. He reached over and took Trish's hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

Rayne had looked up as the first one popped and grinned, watching another burst in a display of red, white and blue in different places and different times. Another went up, this time cascading down in blue and silver before it finally faded.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Trish squeezed his hand back, smiling at him and turning her head up to watch the fireworks.

Tyler grinned and put an arm around Rayne's shoulders, watching the display as well.

As the fireworks went on, from big boomers to whistlers to fountains, everyone continued to watch. Tiveon furrowed his brows at one point, and drew his gaze away to look down at his hand. His eyes narrowed in speculation, and he imagined a wisp of spirit in his palm. As expected, a faint white ball appeared in his hand. He continued to focus, and after a moment, it gave a small imitation of the explosions ringing above them. A small firework in the palm of his hand, visible to only him, and Rayne if she'd been looking.

Maybe...

He pushed the thought away to consider later and looked up again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Raune kept watching, unaware of what Tiveon was doing until his thought. She glanced away to look at him, and thought to him, Maybe what? 

Eventually, Hector pulled his hand free to hesitantly and slowly inch his arm around Trish's waist.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Nothing. Tiveon paused a moment, listening to the music playing with the fireworks, and heard a familiar song begin to play. He stood up after a moment and walked to Rayne, holding his hand out to her. "Come with me for a little bit?" he asked quietly, an indescribable plea lying as an undercurrent in the question.

Trish looked down at Hector's hand and gave him a quizzical look.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Rayne glanced to Tyler from the corner of her eye and then looked to Tiveon. She nodded and squirmed out of Tyler's grip to stand and took Tiveon's hand, finally standing then. She happened to glance back to Hector and Trish, seeing her expression. Without even thinking, Rayne instantly said, "He's probably trying to cop a feel."

Hector's head snapped back to Rayne, his cheeks already flushing, and he said in an indignant tone, "I was not! God, Rayne!" She laughed at his reaction, unable to help herself.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:51 pm

"Trying to what?" Trish echoed, her eyes widening. Tyler burst out into laughter.

Tiveon spared a soft chuckle before he squeezed Rayne's hand gently and began to lead them away, maneuvering through the groups of people on campus watching the fireworks and toward the fountain. Counting Stars followed them as they left the laughter and talking of everyone around them, and he stopped beside the fountain, turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Rayne smiled as they came to a stop and as the song started to play. She moved closer and took his hands. "Did you do this?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:07 pm

"I wasn't sure they'd play it," Tiveon replied and squeezed her hands, tugging her closer to him. He gently wrapped his arms around her, moving even closer so he was completely embracing her. He hummed with the song softly for a few moments, and began to move in a slow circle with her, his cheek against hers as they continued to dance under the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Rayne smiled as he moved closer and closer, and finally began to lead her in their slow dance. You're so awesome... She smirked faintly, remembering back to the homecoming dance, and muttered, "You haven't really seen me in a dress, other than the dance, right?" She glanced up at him. "That'd be fun, go dancing in formal stuff... Maybe we could while we're there."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:52 am

Tiveon met her gaze and smiled at her, his eyes flickering to the sky and back at her. "That would be fun," he agreed and kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next