You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:52 am

"You don't have to thank me," Rayne said with a faint grin. "Or him for that matter. You're welcome though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:57 am

Gage shook his head. "You deserve to be thanked, if not more."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:02 pm

Rayne shook her head but smirked. "Really, there's no need." She went to the front and told them that he was ehr guest. After finally arranging for a room, she brought him to it and looked back at him. "Here we are."

---

"For her!" Quint snapped angrily.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Gage asked, "I get a key, right?"

---

Tiveon nodded stiffly. "Fine. Are we done here?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:33 pm

Rayne nodded and handed him the key. "That's the only one, besides the master key the staff get."

---

"For now," Quint grumbled angrily. With that, he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 pm

"Good," Gage mumbled, squeezing the key in his hand tightly. "Thank you, again."

---

"Goodbye, Mr. Lazar," Tiveon said.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:12 pm

"You're welcome, again." Rayne smirked. "Really don't have to though."

---

"Goodbye, Tiveon Amos." Quint left and scowled angrily. Amos...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Gage smiled and unlocked the door, walking into the room and looking around.

---

Yeah, I think I pretty much annihilated that man, Tiveon thought smugly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:01 pm

"We could get you some clothes maybe tomorrow..." Rayne said. She smirked. Good. Was it fun?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:05 pm

"I need to call my parents. I hope their number hasn't changed."

---

It was...satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:10 pm

"If it has, I'm sure we can track them down," Rayne said. Good. He needed to be put in his place for once.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:07 pm

Gage nodded, looking encouraged.

-~-~-

The next day was a surprise of Timur calling Tiveon and telling him he was returning for the week. Reluctantly, Tiveon left Rayne in the care of Tyler and Gage for the day while he had a family dinner with his parents and brother. When Timur and Tiveon returned, Timur went to socialize with Gage for a while, and Tiveon remained with Rayne and Tyler.

Finally, later that evening, Timur spent the rest of the time with Tiveon and Rayne. It was later on when he decided he wanted to 'go to bed', though Tiveon saw from his aura he planned anything but. That was when, when he thought Rayne was asleep, he left the room and went down the hall in search of Timur. Insisting he didn't want to intrude on the two, Timur had taken a guest room, but Tiveon didn't find him inside. So he went on a hunt across campus, but it wasn't difficult. He found him in the gardens sitting on a bench, a bagged bottle of vodka in his hand. Not noticing Tiveon yet, he flopped to lie across the bench with a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Rayne had spent the time Timur and Tiveon were away talking more with Gage and Tyler, and showing him more around the school. By the time Tiveon and Timur came back, she'd hung out with Tyler and him, the two of them usually playfully teasing Tiveon about one thing or another.

Later on, when Timur had left to go to his room, Rayne had settled down with Tiveon, but before she was asleep, she felt Tiveon get up. Figuring he was maybe going ot the bathroom or something she didn't ask where he was going. She heard the door to their room, however, and looked up to see Tiveon leaving the room. She frowned and got dressed before she followed him out, rubbing at her eyes. When she finally found him again, she saw him approaching Timur and hung back by a tree to watch them.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:23 pm

"Timur?" Tiveon asked. The older twin turned his head to look up as Tiveon stood over the back of the bench. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Timur mumbled and took a swig of his drink. "I'mma fine."

"Do you want to sit up and scoot over?"

"No, not really..." Timur's eyes drifted closed. "H-hey, hey, bro, d'you still see snakes?"

Tiveon frowned deeply and looked around, ensuring there would be no unwelcome eavesdroppers on their conversation. "No so much anymore, no," he said quietly. "Timur... Diana's going to make it, you know. The fact she woke up that time, it kind of--"

"Wh, what about the shadows?" Timur slurred, cutting him off. "Those claws and stuff? Those were bitchy..."

"Yes," Tiveon said quietly. "And I still have the headaches."

"And, and, those voices? Tellin' you bullshit?"

"They're still there, occasionally."

Timur nodded without opening his eyes, his head drooping to the side. He mumbled, "I hated the snakes the most... They'd always coil up on me in bed. I still don't like snakes... Still can't watch movies, can ya? After I dared you to watch It with me, I don't think we either...of us..."

"No, it's a bad idea to watch a movie."

"History's bloody...how do you teach it..."

"Because history is real," Tiveon said quietly. "And people lived through it. I take inspiration from those who lived through impossible odds where the blood they see is real, and the snakes, and the shadows that could mean death. Those are real. Mine aren't."

"Hmmm," Timur maundered softly, the bottle dropping from his hand and landing on the ground. It was near empty, so nothing spilled out. A soft snore escaped him, and Tiveon frowned as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Rayne frowned the further along their conversation got, and thought to herself, Does he know all that because you told him? However, at the mention of the snakes on Timur's bed, she paused. He was...?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Tiveon glanced back at Rayne's hiding place and raised a hand, motioning her forward.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:03 pm

How-oh, yeah, thoughts, duh. Rayne frowned and went over to Tiveon, taking his hand and looked down at poor Tim-Tim.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:06 pm

"When we were in eighth grade, we were invited to a birthday party at a Royal's," Tiveon murmured, squeezing her hand. "He dared everyone there to climb the tallest tree we could find, and most of us stopped when we hit the first branch. Not Timur. He kept going up, up, up... A wind hit, and he was on the flimsiest branches. The one he held onto snapped, and..." He set his jaw and swallowed. "I still remember the sound of his body hitting the ground. I didn't know what else to do... I brought him back to life."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Rayne frowned and squeezed his hand tightly. "But he's not your shadow-kissed anymore, right?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:23 pm

"No. In our senior year of high school, he had the clever idea of petting a black widow."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 pm

"Was he high or something?" Rayne asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Tiveon smirked at her. "You know Timur." He looked down and reached out, ruffling his hair. "I love him. I just get so frustrated with him sometimes. You know?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:33 pm

"I don't have any s-... Well I have Trish now I guess," Rayne said. "Ty's never gotten on my nerves like that, but I know how he kind of annoys you. You still love each other though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Tiveon nodded. "You and Tyler are close enough to call each other brother and sister." He frowned. "Timur and I have always had our rough spots, but I think we both knew in the end we needed each other. But somehow I ended up acting like the older brother." He gave Rayne a weak grin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:42 pm

"I meant by blood," Rayne snickered. She nodded then. "Yeah, sometimes. He means well though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next