You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Rayne went to grab a mount of food. God what a lame post. Tim, stop being cool!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Tiveon finished the sandwiches and stopped a few feet away to wait for Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Rayne, after paying for the food, cane back to him with a grin. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Tiveon smirked back at her and went back to the elevator with her. Once they made it back to the floor he went back to the room shouldering it open once again and holding it for Rayne.

"Took you long enough," Timur stated. "What'd you do, crab walk?" When Tiveon offered a sandwich, he asked, "Are there worms on it?"

"Ha ha ha."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Rayne smiled at him when he held it for her and slipped over to one of the chairs in th room, settling down. At the worms comment, she said teasingly, "No, but there's hot sauce in there."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:49 pm

"Oh, I bet there is." Timur finally took the sandwich and made a big show of examining it. "Probably a big curly hair in here..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:50 pm

Rayne snickered softly. "I have a feeling that you probably were the one who pulled pranks on Tive, not the other way around."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:51 pm

"Oh, do I have stories..."

"...That you're not going to share," Tiveon said with a scowl. Timur grinned and took a bite of the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Rayne grinned and started on her food. "Oh, I'll find out one way or another, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:05 pm

Timur snickered, and at last, started to eat. Once he did, Tiveon started eating as well, glancing at Diana a few times and then looked back at Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:38 pm

Rayne looked back at him and glanced away, continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Once they were finished eating, Timur asked Tiveon, "Can I talk to you?"

Tiveon finished the last bite of his sandwich and frowned deeply, shooting a glance to Rayne out of the corner of his eye. I figured this was going to come up. "Sure," he said. Once Rayne had left the room, Tiveon started before Timur did, "I don't know if I can do what you want me to do."

"Please...please, just try? Even...even if it's just for a few minutes!" Timur pleaded. "I just... This is tearing me apart, Tiveon. I need to see her. I mean...I..." He blinked a few times. "P-please... I won't ask you for anything ever again."

"You know you won't keep that promise." Timur opened his mouth to speak, but Tiveon held up his hand. "Shush, Timur. It's fine." He grabbed a chair and moved it so it was behind him, in case he were to collapse, and held his hand over Diana's forehead. He set his jaw and poured in as much healing energy as he could possibly muster, and released a shuddering breath as it entered Diana. He could literally feel the resistance of her body, and loathe though he was to do it, he continued to heal her. I'm sorry, Diana...but Timur needs you more than I ever realized... He managed a weak, fleeting smirk. We both do, don't we...

Finally, it was too much. He pulled his hand back and collapsed into the chair behind him, breathing hard as beads of sweat ran down his temples. Timur stared at him, and asked tentatively, "A-are...are you okay...?"

"I will be," Tiveon panted. Simultaneously, they turned to look at Diana.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Rayne slid out of the room and into the hallway, at first leaning against the wall, but then sliding down to a crouching position and cupping her face in her hands. How...could you take me back? After Tiveon had exerted himself, her hands fell away and she closed her eyes, letting her head rest against the wall.

---

The room was silent for several minutes beside the blips from Diana's monitors. However, her heart monitor started to speed up, slowly at first, but a change. The other machines showed changes as well. Soon after, Diana showed movements in her face, and her eyes flustered open. Her eyes scanned the room slowly and she blinked once then twice. Finally, her gaze settled on Timur and Tiveon.

She opened her mouth to speak but paused, until she managed a soft, "Whe...Where...?" As if that alone took all her energy just to say, she shifted back against the bed, her eyes drooping but not closing.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Timur's eyes widened as Diana opened her eyes, and it took everything for him to retain a gasp of surprise and joy. He grasped her hand again and held it to his lips, refusing to take his eyes off of her for even a second.

"Hey, Diana," Tiveon breathed, leaning in close and speaking quietly as not to startle her. "You're in the hospital at the Moroi Court. You've been asleep for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Diana brought her gaze to Timur, watching him but sent Tiveon a confused glance. "W-What...? Why?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:57 pm

"You...you got really hurt," Tiveon maundered.

God...her voice, her eyes...she's so beautiful...! God, I've missed you so badly... Timur choked back a sob and tightened his grip on her hand, blinking a few times but quickly bringing his gaze back to her face to focus on her eyes and lips.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:21 pm

"Oh..." Diana frowned lightly and closed her eyes again. "I'm tired..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:26 pm

"B-but..." Timur finally managed. Tiveon glanced to him sadly.

"Timur, she's not ready to wake up yet," he said softly. "She has to rest."

Timur stared back at Tiveon desperately, then quickly looked at Diana. He stood up and leaned in toward her, asking softly, "Di, what's your favorite book?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:49 pm

Book...? Diana opened one eye slightly to look to Timur. "Um... T-The Great Gatsby... Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:04 pm

"The Great Gatsby," Timur replied softly. "Okay. Di...Di, I..." He whispered into her ear, "I told you I love you, I love you so much, and it's never going to change... I'm gonna stay with you through all this, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Diana watched him through hazy eyes, her eyes looking a little glazed over. She gave a faint nod. "I... I..." Her eyes drooped closed again, and the monitors beeping pace started to slow down again. She didn't give a response after that; the machines returned to the same pace as they'd been before she had awoken.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:22 pm

"You... Di? You what?" Timur whispered, his eyes flicking between her and the monitors. He took her face in his hands and tried one more time, "Diana?" When he still got no response, he struggled to fight back tears, but a few escaped anyway. One slipped down and landed on Diana's cheek, and he wiped it away gently, shutting his eyes tightly and resting his forehead against hers. "Diana," he whispered, his voice anguished.

"She wasn't ready to wake up yet, Timur," Tiveon murmured.

Timur turned to look at him through tear-filled eyes, and rasped, "She was stronger than any of us though! She still is... Why? Why can't she..."

Tiveon slowly rounded the bed and went to pull Timur into a hug, but Timur flinched back from him. "I'm fine," he snapped. "I'm going to be fine."

You don't look like it. Tiveon remained silent, watching Timur struggle to regain his composure.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:30 pm

Rayne had gone back to covering her face again after Tiveon had recovered, and let out a shaky breath. Shit...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:44 pm

After a few moments, Tiveon excused himself, leaving the room and going to kneel beside Rayne. He opened his arms for a hug, frowning.

Timur, the moment the door had closed behind Tiveon, felt a few tears escape. He gently put his arms around Diana and pressed his face to the pillow, the side of his head touching hers, to stifle any sound he might have made as he cried quietly. I'm sorry, I'm so selfish...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Rayne looked up when he came and hugged him when he offered the hug, moving closer and burying her face in his shirt again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next