You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:39 pm

Tiveon set the book he'd been looking at aside and looked over her shoulder at the one she held. He swallowed hard and leaned back against the side of the shelf, holding a hand to his forehead. "Great. Fucking fantastic. A 700-year-old spirit-using Royal Strigoi is after us." He rubbed both hands over his face then with an exasperated, anxious sigh. "What the hell are we supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:18 pm

(Sorry, I got involved with mom... Yes, Delilah is totally the mastermind behind the whole thing.

"Delilah: You will understand when she has helped you Ascend. Until then, you will continue to act in your own self interest. You and her... you have something different than what Zedekiah and I do. It's pervasive through him and his tools, but what you have was pure. It could be again, she's willing to overlook all you've done if you would take the blow to the heart." /whatIpostedlastinchat)

Rayne set the book down, being careful that the page didn't turn, and went to him, taking his hands. "We'll manage, somehow. Don't freak out, okay?" She frowned lightly. "Unfortunately, no one would likely believe us, even if I tried talking to the guardians... Maybe we could try to approach Lissa and Rose, but even then..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:03 pm

(Dude fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck keep that forever)

"Exactly. Even then." Tiveon pulled his hands away, staring at the wall across the room silently. Even then they'll realize we're more of a threat than anything; helping us would be dangerous. We are on our own. He gritted his teeth and looked off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:31 pm

"They won't," Rayne snapped. "They wouldn't let something like that happen!" She frowned. Especially with what he told me. If that's true...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Tiveon closed his eyes and shook his head, edging away from her and taking a few steps back. "He'll keep coming," he said softly. "He'll keep coming after us, after me...you're not even part of this!" He looked back at her quickly. "It's just me, but you..." He flinched as, once again, he recalled his dreams. "He'll hurt you to get to me. That's what... I can't, Rayne, I can't see you get hurt by him or anyone..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:52 pm

Rayne let him finish but closed the distance, and at once slapped him across the face. "Fuck you," she growled. "Even if you do stay away, he'd still come. Fuck, I came to find you whether or not you had anyone with you...." She shook her head. "I'm not letting you do this alone. I won't."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Tiveon's head jerked to the side from the slap, and he looked back at her in surprise, frowning deeply. He stared down at the ground, holding a hand to his cheek for a few more moments before letting his hand fall to his side again. "But, Rayne," he tried softly. "I-I don't want to s-see you in a coffin."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Rayne frowned and stepped even closer, wrapping her arms around him. "I know," she muttered."Hell, I'd, uh, kind of prefer to keep it that way myself, but..." She looked up at him and sighed. "Staying away isn't going to help. We have to stick together."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:54 am

Tiveon pulled her closer and nuzzled his face into her neck, taking deep breaths to try and calm down. I love you, he thought, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:52 am

"I love you, too," she muttered softly. "We'll figure this out, promise."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:13 am

"Okay," he replied softly.

-~-~-

A few days went by with no sight of Zedekiah, and Tiveon received a call from a rather distressed Timur. Timur pleaded for Tiveon to come by and see Diana with him, claiming he needed someone to talk to. After getting tickets, this time paid for by the school, Tiveon and Rayne took a flight out to the Court. After discussing whether Rayne would go with him or not, they found themselves being directed toward Diana's room, a vase of flowers in Rayne's hands as Tiveon kept an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:47 am

Rayne frowned as they reached her door and looked up at Tiveon shyly. "Maybe I should stay out here," Rayne said softly. "He already has it bad enough as it is...'
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:55 am

"It's okay," Tiveon said, shaking his head. "You know he doesn't blame you, Rayne." He squeezed her shoulder gently and shouldered the door open, stepping inside with her.

Timur lifted his head from the bed, having been resting his head next to Diana again, and smiled weakly when he saw them. "Hey, you two." To Rayne, he said, "Heard you're pretty much part of the family now, little guardian."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 am

Rayne stepped in with Tiveon and returned a smile to Timur. At his last comment, though, she gave a soft smile. "Yeah, little more official, now." She went over and looked down at Diana before she set the vase on a free counter in the room. "I, uh, don't know if she'd like them or not, but..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 am

"I'm sure she will," Timur replied, looking at the flowers and back at them. He motioned to a few of the chairs in the room.

Tiveon frowned, glancing at Rayne before he went to a chair on the other side of Diana's bed. He didn't sit down, looking down at Diana for a few moments, and then looked up at Timur. There were bags under his eyes, and his entire body had an almost defeated posture to it, nothing like he used to be. Tiveon could almost swear Timur's face was thinner.

That's what led him to ask, "Have you been eating?"

"Of course I have," Timur replied. "What a stupid question."

Is it really? Tiveon frowned and glanced back at Rayne. Is it just me, or do you think he's not eating as much as he should?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:10 am

Rayne frowned and glanced at Timur, studying him silently. Already kind of looking for an excuse to leave, she said, "We haven't eaten yet, I could go down and get us all some food."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Tiveon frowned and mumbled, "I'll go with you."

"I really don't need anything," Timur tried. Tiveon shook his head.

"It's fine. I know what you'll want." He smiled at his brother, and then took Rayne's hand walking out of the room with her and toward the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Rayne followed after him, and when they were inside the elevator, she hugged him tightly, burying her face in hi shirt.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Tiveon hugged her back, frowning as he rested his chin on top of her head. "I wasn't expecting that."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:06 pm

"I just..." Rayne pressed closer to him, and said quietly, "I'm so sorry, Tiveon."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:12 pm

"Rayne, don't," Tiveon replied softly, rubbing his hand up and down her back. He walked out of the elevator with her and walked out toward the cafeteria, taking her hand. "It's Timur. I'm used to taking care of him."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Rayne squeezed his hand and sighed. "I know, but..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:31 pm

Tiveon kissed the side of her head. "Everything's going to work out, remember?" he whispered softly as they made it to the cafeteria. "You get some food for you. I'll get stuff for me and Timur."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Rayne smiled faintly and nodded and kissed his cheek. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Tiveon walked to one side of the bar and started making up a pair of sandwiches.

-~-

"I'm not a nostalgic guy," Timur mumbled softly as he squeezed Diana's hand in both of his, "but I can't help but think about some stuff. Remember when I tried to get you to teach me how to do a backflip? I tried one time and actually started crying 'cuz I popped my back. I made you swear not to tell anyone. You can't tell anyone about this either, y'know. Me being such a sap." He laughed quietly. "Thought I broke my spine, and you just laughed...asked if I paid attention in biology at all." He spared a grin. "Pro tip: I didn't." I was too busy watching you flirt with Tiveon.

He frowned. "You'd be proud of me, wouldn't you...?" He kissed the top of her hand gently. "I told you I'd start all over for you, get rid of everything... I just wish I could see your eyes open...see you smile. Something like that." Timur shook his head quickly, forcing back tears.

He sighed softly then. "You weren't good with helping Tiv through the spirit shit. But God, you helped me. Remember that? When I locked myself in a bathroom stall? You walked in, kicked the door open, and pulled me out. I thought I could get you as a guardian at that point. 'Course, Royals get first picks. You're better off with a Royal family though." Timur frowned. "I run out of things to talk about. If you'd just tell me sometime, a book you like or something, I'd bring it in and read to you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next