You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Tiveon gave her an uneasy glance and reached over, taking her hand. "Why don't we, uh, get some food?" he asked.

"Great idea!" Liat clasped his hands together and motioned to the menus in front of them. "We might want to do that!"

Malka frowned deeply, but turned her attention to the menu.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 pm

Rayne squeezed his hand but took the menu and grinned, looking it over. Oh my God, this looks amazing...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Tiveon rolled his eyes and smirked. Can we not have a scenario where you order the entire restaurant's stock...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:51 pm

I'll starve... Can I get more after we leave? Rayne looked over the menu and after picking what she wanted, set it down and glanced to him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:16 am

Tiveon smirked at her after choosing his options, and a waiter came to take their orders. At that point, Liat steered the conversation into how Tiveon and Rayne ended up getting together. Tiveon explained how his spirit had gotten out of hand and how Rayne helped him, following the ill events at the Moroi Court dinner. Malka remained stonefaced through it all, not seeming to warm to Rayne at all.

Finally she asked, "Yes, Tiveon, but what about Diana?"

Tiveon stopped explaining about how they'd brought Fee back, and frowned at Malka. "Timur is with her now."

"With-with her, or just with her in the hospital?"

"She's asleep," Tiveon said carefully, looking aside as, for the first time in a while, his accent showed. "Kind of hard to make decisions like that, da?"

"I thought you loved her."

"I thought I did too," Tiveon responded, his accent thickening from frustration. He stopped then and took a deep breath, and asked, "Can we talk about something else now?"

"What are you planning to do over the summer?" Liat asked.

Run from Strigoi? Tiveon shrugged. "Relax. It's been a hectic year."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:59 am

Rayne had kind of remained quiet, offering input when she needed. When Malka brought up the topic of Diana, Rayne fell silent, forcing herself not to look away from either of them. However, her grip on Tiveon's hand noticeably tightened, but as his accent came out, she squeezed it to reassure him more than anything.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:22 am

"What are you going to do when the new school year starts? Are you planning on college at all?" Liat asked Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:30 am

"Um." Rayne looked over at Liat. "Yeah, I don't know how soon, though.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:42 am

"Where are you going?" Malka asked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 am

"I haven't yet had a chance to look," Rayne muttered. "I thought I'd be paired with a Royal, but..." She glanced to Tiveon with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:04 am

Tiveon smiled back at her. Adversely, Malka frowned. "You won't see much of each other through the school year."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:15 am

"We know," Rayne replied. "I could even go to college close by too."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:20 am

"You need to get applications in early," Malka said stiffly.

"I'll be helping her." Tiveon smirked. "Tie her to a chair until she fills the apps out and sends them."

"Sounds kinky," Liat said with a wink.

"Liat!" Malka sighed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:21 am

Rayne had been taking a drink when Liat said that and almost choked on her water at Liat's comment. Oh my God, I love your dad!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:29 am

No, he's inappropriate! Tiveon hid a smirk. "Really, Dad..."

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself."

At that point, their food arrived, and the conversation broke off to allow everyone time to eat.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:39 am

So are me and Tyler! Rayne started eating. Yay!

Nearing the end, Rayne couldn't help herself and ordered dessert for her and Tiveon, and got to talking to them again.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:29 am

Malka, clearly, wasn't impressed.

She asked in a bit of a hushed tone, as though Rayne wouldn't be able to hear, "Tiveon, are you sure about this?"

Tiveon finally glared at her slightly. "Sure about what, Mom?"

"I..." Malka frowned. "About...all this. I mean...Diana would have been a..."

"Can you stop," he hissed, "about Diana? This is my choice, Mother. One I'm happy with. Be happy that I'm happy! It's something I struggle to experience sometimes!" Tiveon suddenly gritted his teeth and stood up. "I'm not going to sit through this while you make little remarks about how she's not good for me when I need to make my own choices, not you." He glanced back at Rayne. I'm so sorry about all of this. If you want to leave, we can.

"T-Tiveon, I-I..." Malka held up a hand, but Tiveon stepped away.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:35 am

Rayne frowned at Tiveon's reaction and shook her head when he addressed her mentally. Can you hear me? We don't have to...it's okay. Some of it's kind of true.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:50 am

Tiveon shook his head angrily.

"I'm sorry, Tiveon," Malka said quietly. "Please don't leave. We don't get to see you very much."

Tiveon let out a heavy sigh and glanced back at her, then at Rayne. After a moment, he sat down again, sitting closer to Rayne.

Liat feels so awkward.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:52 am

It is. Rayne took his hand and squeezed it tightly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:17 am

"I'm sorry," Malka said again. "Just...I just want the best for you."

"Trust that I know what's best now," Tiveon said in a soft voice. He took a slow breath. "What are you going to be doing after this?" he asked them.

"I have to take a trip to Alaska," Liat sighed. "It's going to be shorter than the others, so I'd be back in a week or two, thankfully. I'm, er... I'm looking for a new job." Tiveon's eyes widened, and Liat chuckled. "I know. I just... I hate leaving Malka alone for weeks at a time. It's not really fair to her. I'd like to see her more. And you, and Timur, and your pretty girl." He winked at Rayne teasingly.

"Wow," Tiveon breathed. "Well...I wish you the best of luck."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:15 am

Rayne smirked faintly and nodded in agreement with what Tiveon said but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:13 pm

The conversation went on awhile longer, and finally they decided to depart. Tiveon hugged both of his parents and stepped back. Liat shook Rayne's hand, and instead of doing the same, Malka pulled her into a light hug.

She whispered into her ear, "Don't hurt him. I will know if you do, and I will make you regret it." She then pulled back and smiled, patting Rayne on the shoulder. "Sorry about earlier." She went to Liat's side and took his hand, and together the parents of the Amos twins watched Tiveon and Rayne leave the restaurant.

"You really do hover too much," Liat informed Malka when they were gone.

"I have to. You know him. When he lets someone in, it doesn't take much to destroy what confidence he's built," Malka said softly.

-~-

"Well, other than my mother being rude, what did you think?" Tiveon asked as they were heading back onto campus.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:27 pm

Rayne fought a scowl as Malka pulled her in and politely returned the hug. Little late for that, having been Strigoi and all. And after, kind of. Rayne forced a small smile back to Malka and left with Tiveon. After they were on campus, she sighed but couldn't help a smirk. "Your dad seems cool. I can see where Timur gets it now," she said. However you managed to get out from under her wings though, you must have had to use a damn crowbar.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:55 pm

"That isn't polite," Tiveon informed her. "I didn't have a crowbar." He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next