You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:41 pm

"A Royal," Rayne growled. "But..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Zedekiah took her chin and tipped it up, nodding. "Indeed. But what?" He tightened her grip so she wouldn't be able to pull away.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Rayne smirked faintly. "They only stop you if they think you're already no a fit for the job. I see they got it right on this one."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:33 pm

He narrowed his eyes and tightened his grip on her chin. "Do you know how I can connect with people through spirit?" he growled softly. "You don't even have to be a spirit user, don't even have to be shadow-kissed." He jerked her head up to expose her neck and leaned in, baring his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Rayne winced a little and yanked back away from him, scowling angrily. "I'm assuming you don't take them out for dinner, then..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Before she got too far away, Zedekiah snatched her neck and pulled her close again, meeting her eyes once more. "Stand still!" he snarled, from deep in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Rayne tensed again but couldn't move away. She braced herself, but paused. "You... You can't be real. This is just a dream. A shitty dream now, but still a dream!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Zedekiah grinned after a moment. He threw his head back and started laughing, unable to help himself. When the laughter had finally reduced itself to soft chuckling, he lowered his head again and leaned into her neck, stopping when he was an inch from her skin. "Unfortunately for you, it isn't," he growled softly.

He touched his fangs to her neck, and prepared to sink in, when a hand grabbed his shoulder and ripped him backward. Zedekiah staggered and spun around to see Tiveon standing there, and he slowly grinned, shooting a look back at Rayne. "You two really are very connected!"

"Get out of here," Tiveon growled.

"You have no hold here," Zedekiah responded coolly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Rayne grit her teeth when he started laughing and braced herself again at feeling his fangs. However, when Tiveon showed up, she gave a small smile at the sight of him. However, she brought her attention back to Zedekiah with a frown.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Tiveon narrowed his eyes. He flourished his arm to the side, and suddenly the throne room vanished to reveal the gardens, and they stood beside the fountain. Zedekiah looked around, his eyes widening fractionally. "Amazing," he breathed, and laughed softly. "Such powerful spirit..."

He glanced at Tiveon, and then back at Rayne.

Then Zedekiah shrugged. "Fine, fine. I will be back later. Physically." With a lingering smile to the both of them, he simply vanished.

Tiveon walked over Rayne and frowned. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:20 pm

"I... Yeah. Fuck, Tiveon, I'm sorry," Rayne said. She frowned back at him and hugged him tightly. "I didn't know, I'd met him at one time while...I was Strigoi. He asked about you even then."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Tiveon hugged her back and sighed lightly. "So you believe me now?" he asked, the trace of a tease in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:33 pm

"Something like that," Rayne said softly. "I think we can figure out who he is though... He's almost 700 years old, for God's sake. He's-... was. He was a Royal, got denied at being King at one point."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:35 pm

"700?" Tiveon asked, a little faintly. "Wow..." He frowned. "Did you learn his name...? Even just his first?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:37 pm

"His name is Zedekiah. He introduced himself, then. Conveniently forgot his last name, and I didn't really care at the time."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:47 pm

"Zedekiah Dragomir," Tiveon whispered, recalling the passages he'd read. "I...read about him. I remember the book, too. Ready to wake up?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:59 pm

"Totally ready," Rayne said. "I think I'm kind of done with this anyway..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:03 pm

Tiveon nodded, and ended the dream. He jerked awake in bed, his arm still around Rayne, and he looked down at her before shaking her lightly. "Rayne."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Rayne stirred as he shook her and blinked her eyes a few times before looking up at him blearily. "Morning," she mumbled softly before snuggling into him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:20 pm

"It's not morning," he mumbled, hugging her before sitting up. "C'mon. Library."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:26 pm

Rayne grumbled and hugged him after sitting up. "You should carry me," she whispered. "Since I'm still sleepy."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Tiveon let out a quiet sigh and lifted her into his arms, getting out of bed and walking to the door, nudging it open and closing it behind him as he started down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:21 pm

Rayne grinned and snuggled into him, mumbling softly, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:24 pm

"Love you too," Tiveon mumbled back, albeit distantly, as he made it to the library doors. The lights were off, but he had conveniently grabbed a set of keys before they left his room. He unlocked the door and set Rayne down as they went inside, and he flicked on a few lights, headed over to the proper shelves.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:33 pm

Rayne followed after him and started looking through a book with a frown. She stopped at finding a drawing of Zedekiah. "Here he is," she muttered. "Fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next