You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Tiveon took the pills and sipped from his tea, gulping them down and staring down at the table. "It's whatever you want to do," he said softly.

Zedekiah stood from his seat at last, and walked toward their table. He rendered himself visible, only to Tiveon, who's gaze snapped to him instantly. Zedekiah lifted his head for Tiveon to see his eyes and smirked, patting him on the shoulder he passed him toward the door.

Tiveon, obviously, recoiled into the booth, his eyes huge as he turned in his seat to stare after the Strigoi, his heart pounding way too hard in his chest. He turned to Rayne, his eyes wide, growing even wider at seeing her confusion rather than the same caution and panic he felt.

"Didn't you see his eyes?" he asked her, turning to motion after Zedekiah, but he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:51 pm

Rayne reached over the table to take his hand and glanced back to the door, then back to him. "Let's go back. I'll go pay, you can stay here." She squeezed his hand and slid out of the booth to go pay.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:54 pm

Tiveon watched her go and let out a long, deep sigh, setting his elbows on the table and resting his face in his hands, trying to calm down. Why...

Because you don't belong there, Zedekiah replied simply as he walked away from the restaurant. Then he diverted his thoughts, and notified Delilah, The damage is already done. I'm on my way back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Rayne came back after paying and frowned at the sight of Tiveon. "Come on."

-

I have a human waiting, Delilah replied.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:31 pm

Tiveon lifted his head and glanced up at her, frowning. He said quietly, "Rayne, I really don't think it's the spirit..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:34 pm

"Come on, Tiveon..." Rayne frowned.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:40 pm

"Fine, fine..." He stood up and sighed deeply, rubbing a hand over his face. He took her hand tightly and walked out of the restaurant with her, unable to help but look around in anticipation of being the Strigoi.

Then it clicked.

He was the one! The one in my dreams, with that woman!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:47 pm

Rayne squeezed his hand and walked out with him and started for the car, but stopped and looked back at him. She frowned lightly. "He was...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Tiveon nodded, worry in his eyes. "I swear it. He was the exact same. I saw him once, with a woman, and then again, o-over Lissa. It was him. And his voice, I heard it in the dream too. I'm not kidding, Rayne; this can't just be the spirit. This can't be coincidence. Please, believe me!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:59 pm

"But, Tiveon..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Tiveon took her hands and held them tightly, bringing them up to his lips and kissing the knuckles on each of her hands. He closed his eyes and touched his forehead to her knuckles, taking a few more deep breaths. "I'm sorry," he maundered. "I...I just..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:07 pm

"Don't apologize," she whispered softly. "I... maybe you could explain what he looks like to me while we head back."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Tiveon frowned and glanced to the side, getting into the passenger's side seat and buckling in before closing his eyes and resting his head against the back of the seat.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Rayne got into the car and started it after getting his keys from him, and headed off back to the Academy.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:26 pm

"He's Strigoi, so red eyes and pale skin," Tiveon began quietly. "A black suit and red tie. My build, but he's taller than I am. Short black hair, and a stubble beard..." He frowned, trying to think of any other features. "He looks to be in his late 20s. Honestly, he doesn't look that different from anyone else you'd see on the street, aside from, you know, being Strigoi." He gritted his teeth. "If he's communicating to me telepathically...how can that be? I've heard rumors of spirit allowing such a thing, but he's Strigoi... None of this adds up..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 pm

"I don't know..." Rayne muttered softly. "Hell, if he looks like that, it'd be hard to pick him out..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Tiveon sighed. "I know. In the visions, I saw a woman with him with blond hair...but at one point she turned human and started crying, but that was especially brief. But the two seemed very connected."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:06 pm

"So, we'd be looking for a business-type and his trophy wife who are both Strigoi?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:11 pm

At that, Tiveon couldn't help a minimal smile. "Yeah, more or less."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:19 pm

"Shouldn't be too hard," Rayne said with a small smile of her own. "But you know... Serge had a fucking business as a Strigoi... What a dickbag he was."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Tiveon's smile widened a little. "Was he? Maybe he could help," he said in a small tease.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:40 am

Rayne drove the rest of the way back, parking and walking back with Tiveon to his room as they continued to talk about the person he'd 'seen', or claimed to see anyway. He wasn't... reliable where his spirit was concerned. He'd almost kissed her with a crowd around them when it was starting to get out of hand once. It also wasn't like he hadn't ever not seen people because of it either, he hallucinated her for crying out loud. It wasn't that she didn't believe him, but...

Rayne went in with Tiveon when they reached his room and she got ready for bed with him, slipping into one of his shirts in favor of having to go all the way to her room for a clean pair of her pajamas. However, the two of them stayed awake for a while, with Rayne playing a game on her phone as Tiveon watched, and Tiveon reading to Rayne until they both grew too weary to stay awake. 

Rayne had, incidentally, fallen asleep first and through the course of the night, found her in a dream she'd likely remember on waking. She was dressed in weathered dark clothing; attire that one might find in a action movie, with a gun holstered at her side. She also had a pack over her shoulder as she walked some empty streets, and had been going through the rundown houses on the block. She had been going room by room, and reached a door at the end of the hallway. Last to check. She grabbed the handle and pulled it open.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:33 am

(Awesome skip c: but you posted this at 4:40 AM?!)

As the door opened, Zedekiah lifted his head. The room around him was one of grandeur, white walls that glowed golden from the extraordinary, crystalline chandelier hanging from the ceiling of the room. The floor was of marble tile, and otherwise the room was empty, save for him and the high-backed royal red throne he sat in.

He hadn't changed his clothes at all. He had his legs crossed and his elbows resting upon the armrests of the throne, leading up to his folded hands just below his chin, a small and amused smile on his face. What a dream she must have been having, given her attire, perhaps one where she'd been the heroine rather than the damsel in need of saving. Of course, he was here to change all of that.

"Hello, Rayne," he greeted, his smile widening. "Do you remember me?" Surely she would. He found it easy to remember those he'd lied to. It made it easier for him to reap revenge later, as he was doing now. Revenge against her for lying, and hell, given her hair he might as well be speaking to her again. Zedekiah craned his neck to banish that idea and brought his eyes back to Rayne to wait for her response.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:17 am

(Yeah... Couldn't sleep.)

Rayne frowned at seeing Zedekiah there and went forward, but heard the door close behind her. She jumped and looked back, but scowled and shook her head before going forward. "I do," she replied. That Strigoi who met me at the bar, right?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:39 am

"Indeed!" Zedekiah grinned. "You'll also remember that I asked you a certain question. But you lied to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next