You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:18 am

Andrei frowned as a guardian was assigned to him and frowned even more, then shifting his gaze over to Rayne when Tiveon was selected to be her charge. "Fuck," he mumbled softly and looked away. "At least I only have a few more minutes here..."

-

Rayne was unable to help her grin when her name got called then, and looked back to see Tiveon already heading down to her. She jumped up and went to meet him, pulling him into a tight hug when she did. "Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:34 am

Tiveon hugged her back and grinned before thinking, Screw the secrets, it's official now, then tipping her chin up and kissing her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:36 am

Rayne grinned against his lips and kissed him back, pulling him into then. Cuelikelygasping.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Tiveon pulled away at last, and upon hearing the scandalized whispers and most likely sobs, whispered, "Shall we go get something to eat now?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Rayne laughed lightly and took his hand, twining their fingers together. "Food is in order, yes."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:51 pm

Tiveon quickly led her from the gym, glancing over his shoulder at most of the girls in the school staring after them in combinations of disbelief, anger, and grief. He started laughing once they were far enough away, unable to help himself. "They really were...oh my God!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:53 pm

Rayne started snickering along with him and pressed int him. "They are all going to hate me so much, but I could care less."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:57 pm

"Well, you don't have to stay here that much after this year, unless you just come to see me," Tiveon told her with a grin. He pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head. "C'mon." He started for the garage then.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:03 pm

Rayne grinned and followed after him. "You know... I didn't get a chance to tell Dad. Oh, I haven't met your parents either, we gotta do that soon, seeing as how I'm now your guardian and all that..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:09 pm

"Right..." Tiveon frowned and nodded a bit. "It's been a bit busy for that, huh?" He smirked a bit. "Maybe we can arrange that this weekend or something." He reached the garage and went inside, heading to his car. "...Hm. Do you want to drive?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:14 pm

"That'd be fine," Rayne said. Then she grinned. "Sure I can."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Tiveon tossed her the keys and went to the passenger's side, getting in and buckling in.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Rayne got in after getting the keys and started the car after she buckled in. She pulled out and is going to skip to food eating! She pulled into a restaurant and got out, locking the doors and handing him the keys when he was out. They walked in and got a table, and but Tiveon left before the waiter took their order to use the restroom. By the time he got back, the entire table was flooded with plates of food, some of which Rayne'd already cleared up.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Tiveon slowed to a stop and stared, his eyes growing huge as he took in the sight before him. There was enough food to feed a lion pride. He slowly swept his eyes over the assortment and his eyes stopped on Rayne, and finally, his jaw dropped open. Christ, I'm starting to be afraid you might eat me.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Rayne grinned and waved him to his seat. "I'm not gonna," she teased. "I was hungry!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Tiveon walked over and sat across from her, continuing to stare at the feast. "Rayne, I spent most of my savings on Brazil, I hope you realize that..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:35 pm

"I got this with dad's card he gave me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:46 pm

"...Oh... A-alright, then..." Tiveon slowly got one of the plates and pulled it to himself, starting to eat after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Rayne playfully hissed at him. "My food."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Tiveon pouted at her. "Your charge needs sustenance," he said with a pitiful pout.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Rayne snickered. "Fiiiine, I'll share some."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:32 pm

"Thank youuuu."

----~----

About halfway through the course of their feast, the restaurant was clearly dying down. Tiveon and Rayne made small talk the entire time, without noticing the figure, head down, lurking in a corner booth of the restaurant, just out of eyesight.

Zedekiah lifted his head just enough to observe the two sitting together, and smirked, closing his eyes to send his spirit out and detect the thoughts of those around him. Attuned to spirit, they clung onto Tiveon's rather quickly. Zedekiah sensed he was hiding the thoughts from Rayne, but they couldn't be hidden from someone as powerful as him.

I wonder if we can go somewhere private later. Maybe to my house off campus? But of course, if my father is going to end up there soon enough... And being off campus will just stress her out now. It's her responsibility to protect me now. It's best to stay inside the wards, no matter what.

Zedekiah grinned. Yes, you never know what you'll find outside the wards, do you?

Tiveon flinched and straightened up, ramrod straight, looking around. Zedekiah bowed his head again, using spirit to render himself invisible and escape attention. As expected, Tiveon's eyes skirted over him without noticing.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Rayne had smirked at a joke he'd managed to make, but when his attitude change, she frowned. "Tive? What's wrong? Are... you okay?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:12 pm

"I-I..." Tiveon contemplated for some time, staring down at the tabletop once he'd ripped his eyes from the rest of the restaurant. He closed his eyes with a small sigh and turned his head to the side, rubbing his temple. "Probably just the spirit," he said quietly. "I'm fine."

Are you sure about that?

Tiveon struggled to maintain his composure, his shoulders completely tensed as though he was ready to jump up and fight someone, or something. He opened his eyes and forced a smile for Rayne, weak though it was. Yes, I'm sure! Leave me alone!

Zedekiah grinned, trying not to laugh. I wouldn't be very sure if I were you... Can you feel it? The eyes of the world upon you, judging you for what you've done... To yourself, to the people you love...

"God damn it." Tiveon shuddered, unable to help himself, and looked around uneasily. "Do you have my medicine?"

That's not going to help you any longer.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Rayne frowned even more and nodded lightly, taking a small bottle from her pocket. She sorted out some pain-relievers from his and handed them over to him. "I could pay for this and we could go relax in the car if it'd be easier. Or we could just head back, too..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next