You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Andrei shrugged lightly and pulled away from her, standing up. He went to the door and opened it, his eyes going wide immediately at seeing it was Tyler. "How-"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:43 am

Tyler snatched out and grabbed his throat, cutting him off with a smirk. "I haven't had Royal blood yet," he growled quietly, leaning in toward Andrei's neck, but stopped when he saw Chloe. "Ah! There's the slut!" He smirked and slammed Andrei into a wall, going over to her. Chloe scrambled away from him with a scream, but didn't get far before Tyler yanked her to her feet by her wrist and pricked his fangs into her neck. Chloe instantly slumped in his grip, and Tyler hoisted her over his shoulder, shooting a grin at Andrei before he walked back out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:05 am

Andrei gasped for air when Tyler grabbed his neck, trying and failing horribly to grab at his wrist to make him let go. However, he let out a yelp of pain when he was slammed into the wall. He watched helplessly as Tyler hoisted Chloe up and he tried rather pathetically to get to his feet. By the time he got out to the hall, though, Tyler and Chloe were gone. "No...! Chloe!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:01 pm

Tyler snickered softly as he went back to his entrance point, passing Rayne without sparing her a look. "Should we continue where we left off so long ago?" he snarled to Chloe softly, smirking to himself as he left.

-~-

Not long later, alarms went off. Tiveon had finally managed to calm Fee and headed back to his room, picking his phone up when they started. He walked in and looked down at his phone, freezing at the missed calls and message. Oh no. He quickly called his voicemail and waited, listening to Rayne's message.

The moment it was done he took off at a run for the wards. Rayne! No one tried to stop him, thankfully, and when he spotted her lying on the ground, his heart skipped erratically. No! Tiveon skidded to a stop beside her and heaved a sigh of relief at recognizing her aura. "Rayne?" He shook her lightly, lifting her into his arms. "Rayne!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:23 pm

Rayne stirred at being shaken, letting out a groan at being lifted up. She opened her eyes, seeing Tiveon, but looked around quickly, both panicking and growing reserved at not seeing Tyler around them. Then, she realized the alarms were going off at the school. She pulled free from Tiveon, putting a hand to the back of her head. Fuck...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:28 pm

Tiveon kept his hand on her in order to send in some healing energy to close the wound on her head. "We have to go," he said softly. "I'm...I'm so sorry. I didn't have my phone..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject:    Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:39 pm

"Obviously," Rayne snapped at him and pulled away. "Do I even have to ask why?" She glared back at him. "All this time since then, the one time I need you... It's someone else over me, again!" She turned away from him, her shoulders shifting upward as she fought back a few tears. "Now Chloe is..." She ground her teeth. She's dead, or worse. Because I fucked up.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:00 pm

Tiveon watched her silently, fisting his hand at his side. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her up and in across where the wards would be when reformed. "Chloe? He took Chloe?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:14 pm

Rayne pulled from him again, and snapped angrily, "I fucking told you he'd take her! Why the hell do you think the alarms are going off?!" She shoved him back and stormed back towards campus, fisting her hands at her sides.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:33 pm

Tiveon set his jaw and walked after her without much choice. "Rayne, you said it would be tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:00 pm

"I thought so too, but he apparently changed his mind!" Rayne snapped.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:17 pm

"How long ago did you fight him?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:21 pm

"Only about a minute or so after I left that damn message, the fight lasted about four or five minutes."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:38 pm

Tiveon looked at the time on his phone and gritted his teeth. "Damn it. It's been six minutes..." He started walking ahead of her. "We can let Claire know and she should send out a group to go find them. If it's just Tyler..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:00 pm

"The hell do you think I'm going?" Rayne growled. "I don't need you to go with me. Might as well go back and hold Fee's hand, that's all you've been doing the past weeks."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:05 pm

"Wha... Rayne, we're going to the church," Tiveon growled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:15 pm

"Well... I am going to go talk to Frie!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Tiveon snatched her wrist and diverted toward the church. "They're doing a check for other Strigoi since the wards were broken, and we're staying in the church until the wards are back up!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:31 pm

Rayne growled at him and yanked away from him. "Then they need all the help they can get. Besides, I doubt there was anyone else, or it'd be more than obvious outside of the deserted campus. I'm going to go find Frie." Rayne started walking away from him then.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:59 pm

"I'm not going to let you die over him!" Tiveon exclaimed, grabbing her shoulder. "You go tell Claire, but then you are coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:18 pm

"Fuck you, Tiveon!" Rayne slapped his hand away. "He's my best friend, and I'd do anything to get him back, even if it means I'd die!" She narrowed her eyes. "I already know you don't give a damn though.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Tiveon moved to stand in her way, setting his jaw. "I care," he growled. "Do you think I don't understand what you're feeling?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:55 pm

"No, I really don't," Rayne growled. "Ty and I have been by each other for nearly 14 years, through grade school, middle school, and supposed to be high school. I gave him up for you, and when I went to go save him, I just fucked it up more." She scowled darkly. "Then you had to bring that bitch back, and we still didn't save him! How many people died to bring that one girl back, Tiveon? Do you know? Do you care?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:36 pm

"I tried to save every single one of them!" he exclaimed. "If I didn't know that doing so would have caused a greater hell to everyone than death itself, I would have shadow-kissed every one of them as well! No, I didn't anticipate so much death. No, I didn't anticipate failing to save Tyler! But that doesn't make it impossible!"

He grabbed her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "I failed to save Diana's health," he growled, "but I will not fail Tyler. Do you understand me? Feodosiya is not the only one who has caused pain and death! I have, you have, Tyler has--who here hasn't?! You keep assuming I don't care about him, but I do. I also care about the welfare of all of my students. Including you. Graduated or not, whether I love you or not. Besides, the truth? Claire's probably at the church."

And suddenly Tiveon hoisted Rayne up, slinging her over his shoulder, and started for the church.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Rayne jumped back from his hands as he moved to lift her up. "No, I'm not going to do this anymore, Tiveon! We could've stopped him if you hadn't been with her! I'm fucking sick and tired of this!" Rayne narrowed her eyes. "You spent all that goddamn time with her, you missed my evals on account of that bitch, and now this!?" she seethed. "I already did this with Diana, I refuse to do it again! You have to choose, Tiveon, me or that slut."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next