You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:29 pm

Tyler smirked as the sun fell under the horizon and quickly opened the window he was sitting at, hopping out and landing on the ground. "In three minutes I'm going to be at the wards. If you and Amos are there, you can change me back. I'll wait for ninety seconds. If neither of you or Amos isn't there, I'm out. How about it?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Rayne bit her lip. You're serious? She frowned. "At the usual spot?" she asked, already moving out of bed and getting some clothes for herself.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 pm

"Sure. If he'll come, that is. Maybe he likes me like this. Maybe he likes the fact you depend on him so much. See you there." Tyler hung up without another word, headed for the wards.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Rayne frowned and called Tiveon as soon as Tyler hung up, yanking on a pair of jeans in the process. She grabbed a shirt and shifted the phone so she could slip her shirt on. She put her shoes on and left her room, jogging for the doors of dorms. Fucking pick up, Tiveon...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Tiveon had left his phone in his room. Not meaning to, though. He was in the freshman building, sitting in Fee's room and waiting for her to calm down as she rocked herself back and forth in bed, her face buried into her knees. She continued to babble softly, incoherently describing the dreams she'd had. Tiveon just listened, unable to act right now as she kept shying from him if he attempted to touch her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Rayne scowled as she got his answering machine and tried again. Same result. Her anger mounting, she threw the doors open, the crisp air encompassing her. No one was around to notice though, which was probably all the better, as they might've become an unintentional target of her fury. She stormed off towards the wards, trying Tiveon's phone a third time. When she got the answering machine this time, however, she didn't immediately hang up. "Tiveon, I swear to God... Pick up the damn phone," she growled into it. "If you're pissed about last night, fine, whatever, but this is important!" She closed her eyes, and said, "Tyler's going to be at the wards. He said if you and I were there, we could change him. He's still thinking about killing Chloe, you have to come." She hung up and glanced down at her side, where she'd managed to hide a stake. It's already too late for the window. But maybe I can keep him down long enough for Tiveon to get there...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:44 pm

"I'm sorry," Fee mumbled after a minute. "I...I...I just..."

"It's okay," Tiveon said. "I was awake anyway."

--~--

Tyler reached the wards and glanced at his phone, checking the time, and crossed his arms to wait.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:49 pm

Rayne slowed down at seeing him, coming to a stop just at the edge of the wards. "I'll save you the wait, Tiveon won't be making it in time," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:13 pm

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" Tyler asked. "Why do you want to be with someone like that?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 pm

I dunno, ask the bond. Rayne shook her head. "He's not the only one keeping me here."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:53 pm

Tyler shrugged. "Either way, the ninety seconds are up." He turned without another word and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:55 pm

"Tyler," Rayne growled. "Don't you dare walk away from me."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Tyler stopped, but didn't turn. "Should we count the number of times I have already?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:11 pm

Close enough. Rayne, as soon as he stopped, slid her stake out and rushed forward, tackling him down and stabbing down at his back.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Tyler spun around upon hearing her footsteps and grabbed her, shoving her to the ground next to him and snarling. "You are an idiot, you know that?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:28 pm

"Yup!" Rayne tried to over power him anyway, trying to stab her wooden stake towards his heart. Come on...!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Tyler gritted his teeth, grabbing her wrist. Then he caught sight of her silver stake and slowly sneered, twisting her so she was on her stomach and he had both of her wrists.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Rayne struggled under him, and also grit her teeth. However, she managed to twist her wrist enough that she could stab the stake into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Tyler gasped and growled in pain, but tightened his grip on her wrist. Slowly, but surely, he pulled them both to their feet and forced her to drop the wooden stake, before pushing her hand down to grab the silver one. "Don't make me compel you!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:07 pm

"Piss off!" Rayne snapped before yanking one of her hands free. She grabbed the back of Tyler's jean leg and suddenly yanked it to the side to cause him to lose balance and fall.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Tyler yelped as he hit the ground, but yanked her down with him as well and smacked his fist over her head.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Rayne hadn't counted on that, and winced against feeling it. However, everything suddenly went dark, and before she knew it, her eyes had closed and she hit the ground. She didn't make a move after that, going completely still. Her body lost tension, and the very faint scent of blood filled the air as the spot he'd hit her on started to bleed a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Tyler smelled the blood and frowned, but shook it off. He yanked her up and used her hand to take the silver stake out from her side, and went to the wards, still carrying her. Carefully, he jerked forward, and smirked as the wards broke. He dropped Rayne to the ground and stepped over her, walking onto the campus and headed for the dorms.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:40 pm

Andrei, unaware of anything being wrong, had got to Chloe's room to surprise her with an (admittedly) late graduation gift that morning. And so the two of them had talked, laughing at a joke Andrei'd occasionally make, or a story they'd tell each other. Neither had any idea of who was coming to see her.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Chloe laughed at Andrei's latest story and leaned into him where they were sitting on the edge of her bed, taking his hand in hers and smiling slightly. She opened her mouth to say something, but frowned at a knock on the door that was almost too polite. "Who...?"

--~--~--

The flight seemed to take longer than usual. He’d checked his luggage several times, making sure he had everything, but he still felt like he was leaving something behind. Something told him that feeling would fade when he finally arrived and was at Diana’s side.

Tiveon would be fine without him. He had Rayne, after all. And now that Timur had a job near the Court, he didn’t have anything to worry about. Income, a place to stay, it was all set up. He had a window seat, so that made it nice, to watch the moon and the clouds and stars.

He was trembling slightly from the fact he’d gone cold turkey on his alcohol and cigarettes, but he was compensating with nothing but water. It kind of sucked. But he’d live.

It had been morning when the flight landed. Timur got off, bags under his eyes, and went for his luggage. A few women offered to help him, and normally while he’d jump at the chance, he refused them. He only took the help once, when he was too stupid to get through the damn terminal because he was so tired. The attendant watching him go through his cards finally helped him find the right one. “Go sleep before the jet lag kills you,” the guy told him.

Jet lag wouldn’t kill him. There was really only one thing that would kill him at this point. Already he could feel himself dying from the grief, but he held it back, knowing there was the smallest chance. Maybe that was the worst part. The hope.

The hope that maybe, if and when she woke up, she’d love him instead of Tiveon.

He got a taxi to Court and went to the apartment where he’d be staying, taking a few hours to get everything ready. Then Timur called to the auto shop and told them he was there, and they promised to have a schedule sent in the mail by the end of the week. He had until the end of the week before he had to go back. Fine by him.

More time with her. It was sundown when he had finished.

Timur went to the hospital after that, his feet dragging, but determined to see her. A few of the nurses tried to turn him away, but by this point, the doctor recognized him and let him go through. Needing no instruction, he went down the hallway until he reached Diana’s room and slipped in quietly.

No change… He hadn’t expected one, but it hurt all the same.

She looked asleep. Just asleep, that was all. But, damn it, she’d slept for so long already! Her hair had gone uncombed… He should have brought a comb. Or a book or something, the constant beeping had to be getting annoying. It would annoy him… Timur slowly went to grab the chair against the wall and pulled it to the side of the bed, sinking into it.

“Diana…”

He took her limp hand in both of his.

What if she didn’t wake up?

“Diana…!”

Timur bit his lip, hard, and squeezed her hand. He pulled it to his lips and kissed her knuckles, kneading her hand in his to rub warmth into it. “Come back…” He rested his forehead on her knuckles, drawing in a deep breath. “If you’d just come back, I wouldn’t care if you still loved him. I just want to see your eyes…” Your beautiful eyes. Your beautiful smile, your…everything.

The fatigue finally started to consume him, and Timur rested his head on the edge of the bed, feeling the warmth of her body against the crown of his head. He took whatever comfort he could from it, letting his eyes drift close and not moving as his hair slid into his face.

It was foolish to do it, but he couldn’t help himself. Timur positioned Diana’s hand on his cheek and held his hand over hers, and his breath rattled as he drew yet another deep breath. “I’m sorry I didn’t stay when I told you,” he said softly. “Sorry I didn’t tell you sooner. Sorry I didn’t try harder to look for you too instead of just Tiveon. I’m sorry…”

He wanted to imagine her fingers smoothing over his skin, but judging by how emotional he was feeling due to the fatigue, he forced the illusion away. Timur settled for just feeling her hand on his cheek, whether he’d manipulated it or not, and tried to relax.

I love you, Diana. I always have and I always will.

He fell asleep within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next