You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Tiveon clenched his fists. "Bitch, slut; how many other names do you have for her? Words that don't describe her any longer? You can't be this prejudiced for the rest of your life. You..." He set his jaw and crossed his arms, clearly furious, and turned to the side. "Do you honestly think Tyler would have stuck to his word if I had shown up?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:31 pm

"He was there, I could've had him if you really did care. Choose.'
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Tiveon growled and moved closer to her, narrowing his eyes. "I'm not going to abandon that girl," he hissed. "But I'm also not going to choose between you! This is all you, Rayne. I will never leave you, but if you're going to leave me because you have a problem with me comforting a girl who cries herself to sleep every night when she thinks no one is looking, that's your call. Not mine." Making sure they were making eye contact, he seethed, "And you will follow me to the church!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:54 pm

"And what makes you think I haven't!?" she snapped at him. "I-" His command stopped her short and her eyes kind of went wide. Then, she scowled and slapped her hand over his cheek, unintentionally dragging her nails over a bit of his skin.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:00 pm

Tiveon took it silently, but yelped as her nails dug in, and held a hand to his burning cheek afterward. He straightened up after a moment and growled furiously, "I know you have. But there isn't much I can do when you won't come to me when you feel that way." He turned away from her and started for the church without another word.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Rayne ground her teeth but didn't give a reply. Why the fuck do you think that is, genius? As soon as he started to move, her body forced her to follow. She fisted her hands. How could you do this to me, after everything that's happened?!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:22 pm

Tiveon made it to the church, rubbing his cheek and wincing occasionally. He glanced back at her as they went inside and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Rayne didn't meet his gaze, and as soon as she felt the compulsion wear off, she broke off from him. She disappeared into thr throng of people, but eventually saw Marianne, seeing Quint farther off with his guard. She scowled, grinding her teeth, but went over to her mother. Marianne caught sight of her and frowned at seeing her angry she was. "R-Rayne?" she asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Rayne growled. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Is that blood on your nails?" Marianne asked softly. Rayne looked down at her fingers, shrugged, and sat beside her.

"Tiveon," she replied. Marianne frowned and put her hand on Rayne's.

"Anything I need to know about?" she asked. "Or that I can do?" Rayne shrugged.

"I dunno. And no," she said. "I'm probably going to go back with you, though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 pm

"There you are!" Trish exclaimed, running over to Rayne.

-

Justin was sitting next to Andrei, watching him with a frown, trying to think of something to say.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:12 pm

Rayne looked over at hearing Trish and saw Hector not far behind her. She felt her mother squeeze her hand and couldn't help a small smile then. 

-

Andrei had his head in his hands, hunched over so his back arched. He hadn't said anything since coming in, and hadn't even really looked up. Chloe...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Trish stopped in front of her. "Why do you keep just running off on me? Jeez."

-

"Andrei, there wasn't anything you could've done," Justin said eventually.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Rayne frowned and sighed. "Sorry," she mumbled. I'll tell you later.

---

Andrei only shook his head in response. I knew, they knew. Even she knew, and still... still!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm

Trish sat next to her and looked up at Hector.

---

"C'mon, man. I'm sure they're going to save her," Justin mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 pm

Hector looked at the three of them and kind of frowned. He said, jokingly, "I feel like there's a lot of estrogen right here." Rayne looked up at him, stared at him, and tried desperately to fight a laugh back. She couldn't, and settled for snickering. Even Marianne gave a small smirk, having grown used to far worse because of Tyler and Rayne.

---

"He's a raging psychopath, Justin!" Andrei snapped at him. "Rayne almost offed Amos several times, and..." He stopped there, shaking his head again. I couldn't stop it..
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Trish smiled, a little puzzled, unsure of how else to respond.

---

"But maybe Tyler won't..." Justin trailed off, kind of giving up, and looking off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Hector glanced off towards the pews Andrei and Justin were sitting at but looked back to the women. Rayne followed his gaze, but didn't see them as she was sitting down. She sighed and leaned back in the pew. Damn it all...

~~

After the scare was over, and everyone'd gone back to their normal routines, Rayne had gone back and gathered her stakes. She'd thought about it for a while since the attack, and finally came to a decision. She walked to the clinic and went in, finding Claire at her desk. Rayne wet her lips and went forward, asking, "Ms. Frie?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Claire looked up at Rayne and frowned, hunched over a few files of paperwork. She set her pen down and asked, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:01 am

Rayne frowned and sighed. Rip off the bandaid. She set her silver stake on the desk in front of Claire and said, "After all that's happened, first with me getting Awakened, taking Ty with me, being Strigoi... Those guardians we lost trying to get Fee, and now Chloe, I... I shouldn't have this."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 am

Claire raised an eyebrow at her. She reached across the desk and took the stake, without taking her eyes off Rayne. She smirked and asked, "So you're prepared to spend the rest of your life sitting behind a desk? It's not all it's cut out to be."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:51 am

Rayne frowned. "I can figure it out," she replied. Something that wouldn't lead to people dying because of the decisions I make.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:58 am

"Rayne Lazar behind a desk." Claire shook her head. "Rayne, even if I did let you do something like that, you'd be making an enormous mistake." She tossed the stake back at her. "What, you don't think other guardians have made the same mistakes?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 am

Rayne caught the stake and scowled. "All I've done when I've been involved is getting people killed. I can't even protect myself, how am I supposed to protect a Royal?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:37 pm

"Is Tiveon dead yet? Has he died and I wasn't aware of it? You've done a pretty damn good job or guarding him."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:57 pm

"No, that's only out of dumb luck though. Gods knows I tried killing him enough times, not to mention that thanks to being a spirit user he has a bigger target on him."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:52 pm

"You're not giving this up." Claire shook her head. "Diana would kill me if I let the greatest prodigy since Rose Hathaway just give all of it up. Do you know what happened to me? I lost my charge. There were three other Royals in wait for guardians, but I backed out, and all of them got killed. I could've kept at least one of them alive, but I didn't. I didn't even try. You don't want that same guilt."

Last edited by SadieM on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next