You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:17 pm

"O'Dell's a cute name...!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:32 pm

Rayne laughed lightly. "Let's go check them out then, huh?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:33 pm

"Lead the way, Miss Lazar!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Rayne and Arielle headed off towards where the boys were, watching them get into a play fight that O'Dell finally bested Brandon out of. However, that was about all they had time for, since it was finally time for Rayne to leave. After exchanging numbers with her, and hugging Arielle goodbye, Rayne finally headed into the auditorium. Once inside and where she needed to be at, she waited with the other seniors, unable to help but glance at an empty robe that was meant for Tyler.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Trish walked over to Rayne with a soft smile and hugged her after a moment, careful to not bump hats. "I hope we still see each other after this."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:15 pm

Rayne looked over as Trish came over and grinned, giving her a hug in return. "Sure we will. It's suck if we didn't..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Trish grinned and leaned in, whispering into her ear almost a bit timidly, "Yeah, it'd be really shitty." She instantly kind of looked around, as though expecting her mother to appear out of thin air.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Rayne's eyes probably doubled in size as she stared at Trish after she pulled back. "Dear God, I am a bad influence," she said. She couldn't help but grin though. "Good to see I've made a lasting impression... Are you and Hector going to try to keep seeing each other?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Trish snickered. "I'd like to..." She frowned then. "But I don't know if he wants to. I haven't talked about it with him."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:01 pm

"Are you kidding!? You two are super cute together! Should totally hook up with him."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:02 pm

"Hook up?" Trish furrowed her brows.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Rayne couldn't help a small grin. "It seems I need to linger around you more. I'm about 98% sure he'll say you should keep up with each other. The other 2% is a fluke, and I'll go slap him silly until he sees."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Trish giggled. "You, you, you..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:27 pm

"Me, I know, I'm awesome." Rayne snickered lightly and said, "You better email me, text me, and call me." Rayne laughed lightly and smirked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:49 pm

"Of course I will." Trish looked up as an announcement was made over the PA to call the seniors back behind the stage and she smiled at Rayne. "There's our cue." She grabbed her hand and pulled her up to head back behind the stage.

The ceremony began. The ever-recognized Pomp and Circumstance led their march with constant acknowledgments for the missing Tyler, including his name being spoken and an empty seat with his robe left out next to Andrei. Awards were given to the guardians who'd performed great feats throughout the year, including Rayne Lazar especially, and a small mention to Tiveon for rescuing a few Strigoi. Due to that, he awarded her a medal, and spared her a light smile as he did so (probably happy he wouldn't be punched in public).

The rest of it was very long, as usual. The salutatorian and valedictorian speeches, the diplomas, etcetera etcetera. At long last, the proceedings ended, and the class through their hats up as one. After the handshaking and socializing in the auditorium was done, the class dispersed to go to their respective parties.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:17 pm

As the seniors dispersed, Rayne had kind of lingered at the entrance of the auditorium, gazing down her awards and metals. They were great and whatnot, would bring attention to her from the Royals... But after being Strigoi, what she did to Diana, the deaths her 'plan' to catch Fee led to... What good were these, in the face of all that? She ducked her head, took a deep breath, and let out a geavy sigh. A hand touched her shoulder, and she looked up to see Hector.

"I know why you're not doing a party," he said. "I... don't really have a reason to do one either." Rayne frowned, but he continued on, "Mom's gone, Dad's kind of excluded, and the rest of the family's still wary about having a former Strigoi being a relative. I still have some stuff set up though, if anyone wanted to bother coming to the room..." Hector frowned. "You should still celebrate your achivements, especially after all you've done."

"Tyler's still out there," Rayne said weakly. Hector frowned.

"I know. You've still been an amazing guardian, even with everything that's happened. God knows I wouldn't be able to face Dad..." When Rayne started to protest, he cut her off. "I did that to save Trish. I couldn't go out and find him though... You're a strong and amazing woman. Everything that's happened, even what I did to you, has made you all the more better."

Rayne smiled and gave him a tight hug. "Thanks, Hector." He smiled as well and hugged her back.

"If you want, you can hang out in my room after you've been to everyone's party. I know how you always hated Royals," he said. Rayne laughed.

"Yeah, I do. I might do that," she said. Tiveon can wait. Couple more hours won't kill him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Justin was at his own party, laughing with a few juniors-now-seniors about something that had happened earlier in the year. He got a cup of punch from his bowl and looked around the room, tensing a bit when he saw Lilly. Man... Okay, it's fine. As long as you don't have an episode, it's fine.

-~-

Arielle was on the prowl. She'd sought through all of the parties she'd found and finally spotted Andrei, without Chloe at his side, and made a beeline for him with a predatory smile on her face. Once she was close enough, she made a show of tripping over air and practically fell into his side with a yelp of shock. "Oh, no! I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Lilly had come in a blue dress, one that wasn't too long, but also not too short. It stopped at below her knees and had a cardigan onĀ  even to hide the modest cut of the top of her dress. She smiled when she saw him, and looked around before wandering over to him, stopping and looking up at him when she reached him. "Hi, Justin." She smiled even more. "Congratulations on graduating."

---

Andrei had been contemplating on where to go, if he was going to leave or stay, when he heard and felt a girl fall into him. He insinctively reached out and caught her, looking down at her in surprise. "Uh, no, it's okay. Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:37 pm

"Thanks," Justin replied and moved aside, motioning to the punch. "There's plenty to go around."

---

Arielle didn't quite lean away from him yet, looking up at him and batting her eyelashes at him. "Yeah, I'm okay," she said, slowly standing up straight and smiling at him. "Andrei Conta," she stated, as though she'd remembered from the graduation and not because Rayne had told her. "Congratulations. Are you glad to be done?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Lilly smiled and moved over to it, getting some for herself. "Are you going to miss anyone, Justin?"

---

Andrei couldn't help but smile back at her. "Thanks," he replied. "Yeah, I am... Though my family wants to shove me off to college now. Such is the life of a young Royal."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:50 pm

Justin shrugged. "Eh... I'm sure I will. I've still got a few days before I have to leave though, so I'm not really thinking about it yet."

---

"Oh, I see," Arielle said, nodding sympathetically. He held her hand out. "I'm Arielle. I just moved here, and since you're graduated, I am now a senior." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:00 pm

I'll miss you when you go, Lilly thought, frowning slightly at him. It's nice getting to see you all the time.

---

Andrei smirked slightly. "Well, congradulations." He said and shook her hand. "I'm sure this place will annoy you soon enough," he teased. "Don't get too excited."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Justin frowned at her. Carefully, he said, "Lil... Why did you save me?"

---

Arielle didn't let go of his hand, and grinned. "Hard to be excited when all of the hot senior guys are leaving."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Lilly frowned even more. "I couldn't have let you died... So many did, that day. I didn't want you to die too."

---

Uhhh. Andrei smirked a little. "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

"But we'd never even spoken or anything like that before then. You risked your neck for someone you didn't know. I just don't get it."

---

Arielle's grin widened, exposing her fangs just lightly. "You should be. So where are you going to college?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next