You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:28 pm

"Didn't you hear me yelling at him? She almost fucking killed me, I got thrown through a wall, and almost got kebobed on a board from said wall. You tricked me, you're not going to trick her like that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Tiveon leaned in close to Rayne, narrowing his eyes. "A Strigoi," he said firmly, "did that to you in Feodosiya Tarus' body. Maybe you didn't hear him. The first person to ever revive a Strigoi...the Strigoi they revived was over 100 years old." He pulled back and looked at the gun again. "This would be so much easier if I had your support."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Rayne glared back at him and shook her head. "You're not going to get it. She fucked me over, she fucked over Tyler, who will miss fucking graduation because of the attack she caused on the school!" Rayne snapped. "Fuck you, Tiveon. How could this even be a choice for you?!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:52 pm

"Because she deserves a chance to live the way you are!" Tiveon snapped back. At the mention of Tyler, his gaze softened, but he didn't relent. "Rayne. Think of how...how scared you were, how terrified, when you fought those Strigoi and lost. To know what was going to happen to you. Now imagine that from the perspective of a little girl. Can you even begin to imagine how scared she must have been?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:29 pm

"That girl's also been dead for 20 years, Tiveon," Rayne growled. "I never told you, but I didn't come up with what happened to Diana on my own." She forced her voice to stay steady. "Fee more than gladly showed me what to do, she even set some of it up herself. You still want to save that girl, Tiveon? How do you even know if she'd want to come back, without Strigoi influence? I fucking didn't, and I'd only been one for a few months. Are you really doing her favors by letting 20 years of guilt sit on her?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:46 pm

Tiveon stared at her sadly, sitting on the words for a long time. He eventually sat down in his seat and moved the tissue next to the gun on top of it, so it wasn't glaring out at them. "It's better to offer a chance at redemption," he finally said, "than leave her to eternal damnation."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:51 pm

"There are also some people who aren't strong enough to live with what they've done," Rayne said softly. "Which leads to alcohol, drugs, or worse. You could be doing a whole lot more harm than good with this."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:56 pm

"They need the chance to choose," Tiveon replied, not meeting her eyes. "They deserve the opportunity to choose, whether to repent or to damn themselves. What happened to you was not fair. What happened to Tyler was not fair. What happened to Feodosiya was not fair to her either. You're not going to change my opinion, Rayne." He clutched a fist tightly. Even...with Diana...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Rayne glared angrily at him and finally turned to leave, having nothing left to say. You are doing it without me then. I can't even believe you.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:09 pm

Tiveon stared after her sadly and looked down at the gun with a heavy sigh. Damn it. What do I do with this?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Figure it out yourself, maybe while you're humping a rock. Rayne pointedly slammed the door behind her as she left, starting off for her room at that point.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Tiveon jumped as the door slammed and sighed, putting his head in one hand.

-

He did what people were prone to do in distress. A rare luxury he allowed himself maybe once or twice a year. What was the name of this luxury?

Some called it getting shitfaced drunk.

He got into his own stash, one that Timur didn't even know about, after he finished grading all the tests and put them out of his own reach. He never knew what he'd be tempted to do while drunk. When everything was attended to he closed off the bond, so securely he was certain it wouldn't even open by accident, and the drinking began. He was nowhere as fast as Timur, so alcohol poisoning was no danger. No, the danger came after he'd gotten reasonably drunk and slurring and took out his phone to text Rayne.

you hould come tomy room! lol I loveyou<3 I knwo you're not saleep yet. Needless to say, in regards to at least half of the message, it was a good thing he had autocorrect.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Rayne had, instead of working on the rest of her paper, had taken to drawing with some things she and Tiveon had managed to bring back from her mom's the last time they were there. She just gotten into the right mood she wanted when Tiveon texted her. She scowled down at her phone when she recognized it was Tiveon's ring, and turned her attention away. No, fuck you. You're not getting my attention while wishing for your little Fallen Angel to come home. However, another buzz from her phone finally managed a sigh from her and she took her phone. After gazing at the messages, she raised an eyebrow. "What the fuck?" she whispered to herself.

Tiveon, uh, are you okay? she replied back. She didn't feel weird. Nothing seemed wrong. No, as a matter of fact... She hadn't felt anything from him for the past couple of hours. She hadn't heard any of his thoughts, either. What in God's name have you gotten into now? she asked herself. She set her stuff aside and stood, pocketing her phone and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:22 pm

I'm fine, just get over here sweet. Tiveon grinned and sent, rewards await!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Rayne looked at the texts again and sighed to herself. What, bring in a dead bird or something? Maybe it's puddles of blood! She though with mock excitement. She grumbled to herself angrily and slid her phone back into her pocket. Eventually, she made it to his room and, more than expecting the worst, pushed the door open.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:53 pm

The moment the door opened, Rayne was swept into Tiveon's arms, and he carried her in a circle before he started to tip to the side. He quickly put her down and grabbed the wall with a laugh. "Hi," he greeted her and leaned in, kissing her on the tip of the nose.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:05 pm

Rayne let out a little yelp and stared at Tiveon when he set her down, and tried not to reel back from the strong alcohol smell. "H-Hi," she said. She did a quick scan of the room, and saw a couple of bottles. She looked back at Tiveon. "You don't drink..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:07 pm

"Do too," he argued. "Just not a lot. Sometimes I do. Sometimes. Certain days. Like twice a year." He nodded to himself. "Tonight." He hugged her tightly and grinned. "You're so confused."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:12 pm

"Confused sums it up, yes." Rayne hugged him back and pat him lightly on the back. "So, uh... Why exactly am I here?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Tiveon pulled back and looked her over. "I dunno. I wanted to see you. I love you." He smiled brightly. "Man, it feels good to have no wandering thoughts." He looked thoughtful. "Y'know, first time I ever got drunk, it was Tim's fault. Imagine that." He pulled her over to the bed and sat down with her, holding an arm around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Rayne smirked back at him and went after him with a sigh, but smiled at feeling his arm. "Probably why you don't like drinking," she teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:28 pm

"Actually..." He snickered and whispered into her ear, "I enjoyed it. I was 18. I got a lap dance and then..." He slowly snickered. "Should I show you what I learned?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Rayne raised an eyebrow and glanced up at him questioningly. Oh Lord, don't tell me you lost it to some skank? Even Di's a better option than that. She frowned a little. "Aren't you the one who was spouting about waiting until grad night?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:41 pm

"Shhhh," Tiveon said, putting his finger on her lips before she finished. He slowly smirked and stood up, standing in front of her. Moving his body to some sort of invisible beat, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt without taking his eyes off of hers, and let the cloth fall to the side. He leaned in and without touching her, whispered into her ear, "Ladies aren't the only ones capable, sweet." He brushed his lips over her jaw before pulling back and braced his arms on either side of her, preventing her from moving away at all.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Rayne blinked and looked at his finger before looking up at him. And her jaw slowly started to drop, watching his shirt fall away. She bit her lip to fight a gasp as he brushed his lips along her jaw, but stared up at him as he boxed her in. Resist, resist, resist. He will be so butthurt if I took advantage of him... Regardless, she slunk her hand up towards his stomach. Feeling won't hurt though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next