You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:36 pm

The door suddenly flew open, and Rayne came in, her anger more than apparent. She started to snap angrily, "Tiveon," but at seeing Damon standing there, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "You obviously have something to talk to Amos about," Rayne said, strangely calm. "But you need to take a number."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 pm

"Rayne, not now!" Tiveon snapped, his anger matching hers.

"Oh, no," Damon said. "Don't let me intrude. What do you want?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 pm

"For you to get out," Rayne said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:25 pm

"This is grown-up business, girl," Damon snapped.

"Say one more thing like that and I'm not doing it," Tiveon informed him, and Damon's face turned a deep red.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:43 pm

Oh my God, let me throw him out the window. Rayne grit her teeth. "Don't you dare start talking down to me, Royal. You really have no business here, so get your rich little butt, and walk out of here," she growled. Before I fucking beat you out of here.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:50 pm

"She knows exactly what we're talking about," Tiveon informed Damon.

"So she's going to try and talk you out of it," Damon assumed, pointedly ignoring Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:05 pm

"Considering she almost killed me but decided instead to fucking make me a Strigoi, yeah, I'm kind of tempted to talk him out of it," Rayne snapped angrily behind him. "So, kindly get the fuck out now before I start trying to force you out!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:07 pm

"Rayne," Tiveon sighed, but instead, Damon just let out a sad laugh. Tiveon raised an eyebrow.

"Then there's not much left for me, is there?" Damon sighed. "Such failure in one lifetime..." He whipped a small gun out of his pocket without warning and held it to his head, his finger on the trigger.

"Damon!" Tiveon exclaimed as Damon began to pull.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Rayne, rather instinctively and without thinking, lunged for Damon and knocked them both to the ground. The gun fired off into a wall, making Rayne actually flinch, before she stared down at him and scowled. "Fucking Royals," she snarled. She knocked the gun from his hand and kicked it over to Tiveon. "Don't pick it up with your hands," she said, keeping Damon pinned to the floor.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Tiveon stepped back from the gun, as though it were a snake. He grabbed a tissue out of a nearby tissue box and knelt, picking it up and setting it behind him on the desk after a moment. Damon struggled under Rayne and ducked his head into the floor with a combination between a laugh and a sob.

"How the Royals fall!" he laughed. "Oh, how we fall..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Rayne glared down at him angrily and glanced back at Tiveon with a frown. "What do you want to do with him?" She asked in a tone that hinted, "We aren't done."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Tiveon sighed at the hint in Rayne's words and frowned at Damon. "Make sure he's not armed beyond that," he said, "and let him go." He went and knelt in front of Damon, his frown deepening even further. "I'm going to try," he informed him. "But pull a series of bullshit stunts like this again and next time, a guardian probably won't be present to save you, and I will never be present to revive Feodosiya." He stood up straight and looked at Rayne, meeting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:29 pm

(Rayne: *Daggers shoot out of her eyeballs*)

Rayne shot him a very angry glare before turning her attention back to Damon, patting down his sides, legs, feeling his chest and turned him enough to feel his back. At finding nothing else, she stood and dusted herself off, standing at Tiveon's desk but not standing next to him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Damon slowly, shakily got to his feet. He stared at the both of them for a few pitiful moments, and then turned and left, closing the door behind him. Tiveon looked down at the gun.

"What do I do with this?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:12 pm

"Not take it with you when you go hunt Fee," Rayne snarled, turning to glare at him then. "You barely know how to hold a stake, you'd probably shoot it off in your face. Which, speaking of, both bad ideas that you shouldn't ever try."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:18 pm

Tiveon let out a long, deep sigh. "I resisted your endorphins," he said. "What says I can't resist hers?"

-------

http://worldsapartforum.forum-motion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=71
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40