You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Trish shrugged and snickered.

---

Claire tightened her grip on the stake, doing her best to hide her uneasiness. He's not joking? God damn it... She swallowed and started to take a step away, but stopped herself. No weakness. He'd strike then. She remained rigid for a few moments, and then opted for a new approach.

"You think I'm that pretty?" she asked in a soft voice, one that she allowed to waver with a hint of fear to fool him. She didn't loosen her grip on the stake. "You're the first man who's noticed."

("Otherwise it's bratty high school kids.")
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Rayne sighed. "You guys, no imagination."

---

"Is that so?" Sylvester asked, unmoving. "I admit, I'm much more blunt now than I ever was in the past, but perhaps they've been too cowardly to let you know about your sex appeal. Likely because they'd have no idea what to do with it."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 pm

"I'm not your friend to have an imagination," Trish informed her.

---

Claire very, very slowly started toward him, lowering the stake as she did. "And you would?" she asked quietly. Just a little closer. Come on, puddy-tat. Come get Tweety.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:04 pm

"But it makes the world go round!" she said.

Hector muttered, "I thought it was money." Rayne shot him a look, and he shrugged. "Just saying."

---

Sylvester grinned slyly. "I do, and I could very easily show you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:09 pm

"No, it's love," Trish said definitively.

---

Claire scooted just a little closer until she could see the gleam of his fangs. "Show me," she murmured, figuring her stake wouldn't scare him away given the range between them. God, if I get out of this alive, I deserve a trophy.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Rayne glanced over to Trish and grinned. "Hey, your mom's right for once. Unless you found that out on your own. Then good for you!"

---

"You'll need to step a little closer than that, guardian."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:37 pm

Trish snickered and looked to Hector.

---

Claire ground her teeth. Fuck you, Strigoi. She slid an infinitesimal inch closer.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:06 pm

Hector grinned a little. "I like that answer better."

---

"That's hardly close enough," he teased.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Trish smiled, obviously pleased with herself at that point.

---

Claire narrowed her eyes.

Suddenly she sank the stake into his chest, right next to his heart to the point she could feel it thudding against the silver. "Is that close enough?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:43 pm

Hector grinned and looked to Rayne, who made a kissy face at him. He scowled a little and glanced at Trish.

---

Sylvester tried grabbing her wrist before she did and snarled in pain and anger when it went in. He let out an slow, even angrier snarl that built up as his eyes narrowed and he gazed down at her. He then grabbed her wrist, crushed it in his grip and flung her back and away, in the process pulling the stake out of his chest as she flew. He tenderly rested a hand there, wincing against the pain. "Fucking shit."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:00 pm

Trish, who hadn't noticed Rayne, tilted her head at Hector a little. "Hm?"

---

Claire shied back at the anger in Sylvester's gaze, and let out a cry of alarm as she went flying, but twisted in midair to land on her feet. She fell to her knees for a moment but stood up quickly, and stared at the stake lying on the ground. Shit. Shit. Shit!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:05 pm

"Oh, Rayne's being stupid."

"I am not!" she whined.

---

Sylvester glanced at the stake, and then to her. He snarled, "Fine, I'll let you go. But you'll pay for this."

Then, he was suddenly gone, having taken off and turned several corners before he started back for the compound. "Fucking shit..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:19 pm

"Stupid is a mean word," Trish informed him.

---

Claire tensed at his words and, when he was gone, sprinted to her stake and snatched it up. She continued to look around warily, over her shoulder, everywhere she could see. She tightened her grip on the stake and was shocked to find herself shaken, and hugged herself quickly to rid herself of the sensation. She hurried back to her car and got in, taking off after ensuring it would still run. "Fuck," she maundered softly as she drove. It wasn't until she was behind the wards that she finally began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:25 pm

"But..."

Rayne stuck her tongue out at Hector.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Trish snickered. "But it is. It's mean."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm

"Sorry, Rayne," he sighed. Rayne smirked.

"Why, you're forgiven."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:16 pm

"You have been forgetting a bunch of assignments. Do I have to start helping you now too?" Trish asked Rayne.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:13 pm

Help me get Tiveon's pants off? Rayne shook her head. "Nah, I'm good. I'm sure Hector needs more help than I do..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:30 pm

Fee wasn't expecting it when the phone rang. She jumped, the anatomy book tearing a little in her grip. She'd only called one person on that phone, so only one person could have the number. For a few minutes, she figured she wouldn't answer it, but the ringing got annoying and she didn't really want to deal with the sisters, Tyler, or Sylvester asking questions.

So she walked to the phone and picked it up, answering it. "What?"

"Feodosiya," Damon's weary voice sighed. "Won't you just come back?"

Fee about hung up then and there, but she persevered. Such pathetic pleading. She'd once longed for it, but now she couldn't summon up more than irritation. She wanted to reach through the phone line and wring his neck. "No. Why would I forfeit this life?"

"To be humane once again. To get an education. To build a future."

"A future for me, or a future for you?" Fee laughed haughtily. "You couldn't change me if you tried. All you want is to have someone to order around since Mom isn't there for it anymore. Someone to slap like you slapped me the last time you saw me as a Moroi. No, Damon. The next time I see you, I'll put you out of your misery, slowly."

There was a pause. Then, "Please..."

"Fuck off. I'm disconnecting the phone line."

"Please, Fee, wait--"

Fee hung up and ripped the phone cord in half. "Good riddance," she scoffed. "Your gorgeous corpse will adorn my wall."

--~--~--

A few days had passed since then, and it was after the seniors had just finished their final exam and were leaving the room that Damon went into the classroom, as Tiveon was preparing to leave. Damon closed the door behind him and went to Tiveon's desk, where the young instructor turned to face him.

"It's time you made good on your promise," Damon snapped.

"I never promised you anything," Tiveon answered evenly. "And I tried. She escaped. What do you expect me to do? Hunt her down?"

Damon remained silent.

"That's exactly what you expect me to do," Tiveon said in disbelief. "Jesus Christ."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Rayne had been leaving after the test, talking with Trish, but not really seeming interested as her mind was on Tyler again. She saw a man head into the classroom, and frowned but didn't go back to see what it was about. If Tiveon was going to tell her, he would. If not, he'd just hide it from her like he usually did. She wasn't in the mood to go into an argument with him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:52 pm

"Tiveon, I am alone," Damon said weakly. "Daniella doesn't talk to me. Adrian is God-knows-where. Ruby is dead. Feodosiya is a monster. A monster who can be restored, who can have a life that she never began!"

"Twenty years, Damon?"

"I researched," he growled. "The Strigoi Robert Doru saved was Strigoi for as long as a century!"

Then it may be possible. Tiveon set his jaw. If I look into this and see it's true then it is possible. But how would we lure Fee in? How would we ensure no losses? How would any of it be possible?
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:52 pm

We don't! Rayne instantly snapped in her head. We don't, how could you!? Rayne fisted her hands without realizing it, her face going rigid and her eyes narrowing as her expression twisted into anger. What she did to me, what she helped me to do...! Fuck knows what else she's caused!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Trish slowed down and stared at her, lolshying back. "R-Rayne?"

---

"I'm not begging you this time," Damon growled. "I'm not. If you don't do this, I will do whatever it takes to ruin you. You should be searching for opportunities like this, not squandering them!"

Tiveon narrowed his eyes. He set down the papers and slowly rounded the desk to him, towering over him. "Excuse me?" he growled.

"You heard me, boy!" Damon snapped, jabbing him in the chest. "I have the power. Don't think I'll hold back."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Rayne suddenly shoved her bag into Trish's hands. "I'll meet you back in our room," she snarled angrily before doubling back.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Trish's eyes got huge and she jumped away from her, though grabbing the bag. "Rayne?" she squeaked, but backed away nonetheless and headed for their room veryquicklyplz.

---

"And tell me, Mr. Tarus, what exactly you plan to do," Tiveon growled.

"For one, spirit user, I heard the rumors. You almost went Strigoi. Not good points if the Court finds out to know a hazard like you is around kids. And bonding with a student... Have you no shame?"

Tiveon spat, "Doing this is ensuring I don't attempt to save Feodosiya, Damon."

Damon glowered at him for a long time, neither of them backing down. Tiveon continued, "Think long and hard about what you're saying, and what you're asking me to do. Unless you're willing to offer yourself as bait, don't assume I'll offer myself as such."

And finally, Damon's gaze flickered away. He said quietly, "I don't know what else to do."

"Don't threaten me, for one!" Tiveon snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Worlds Apart :: Old/Locked Roleplays-
Jump to: