You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:50 am

"An accent?" she muttered. "Hm..."

---~---

Sylvester took the punch but snarled and grabbed her wrist, exerting pressure as if to crush her wrist.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:22 am

"And definitely male." Tiveon clenched his fists. "What the hell... I've never experienced anything like that before."

---

Claire brought her leg up and kicked him in the gut as hard as she could, sending him reeling back as she tore her wrist free. She twirled the stake in her hand again, this time as a taunt.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:40 am

Weird right? Tell me about it. Rayne frowned and shook her head. "I didn't hear it though. Are you sure it couldn't just be spirit messing with you?"

---~---

Sylvester skid back to a stop and grinned at her, chuckling softly. "As I said, you have the skils to back up your pretty face."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:43 am

Tiveon sighed heavily. "I don't know," he said, a little desolately. "How am I to ever know the difference anymore?" With that he went back to the papers scattered all over the ground and began to gather them up as best as he could.

--~--

Claire rolled her eyes. "Yada yada. I see you don't have the skills for yours."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:47 am

Rayne frowned and followed him back, helping him to pick them up as well. "Well, it doesn't feel like it is the only thing..." Rayne sighed.

---~---

"Aw, you wound my heart," Sylvester said. Then, he was suddenly behind her, slamming his elbow in between her shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:10 pm

Tiveon grabbed all the papers he could and glanced at Rayne, holding his hand out for the papers she'd grabbed. "Thanks," he mumbled, oddly dissonant.

--~--

Claire gasped and doubled over, her back throbbing. She dropped to one knee and swept her other leg out to knock his out from under him, and as she did, she stabbed her stake into his ankle to rip through his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Rayne frowned even more and handed them over. "Are you okay?" she asked quietly.

---~---

Sylvester fell but managed to yank his ankle out of the way in time, snarling warningly to her, and rolled himself into a crouching position. "Anything else?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:17 pm

"Yeah. Yeah, I'll be okay." He patted her shoulder and let his hand rest there for a moment, frowning at her. He could sense a few people standing around them, having prepared to help with the papers, but he rolled his eyes. Maybe it was the spirit, like Rayne said...why hadn't the people moved in sooner to help out? Maybe they weren't real. Tiveon leaned into give Rayne a quick kiss, brushing the spectators off.

--~--

"I'm done if you are," she growled. "Leave now, and I won't pursue you. I'll just take you out the next time you moronically attack campus."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:38 pm

Rayne flushed and jerked her head enough so that he kissed her ear, so it looked like he had leaned in to whisper to her instead. "Tiveon!" she hissed quietly. "Yeah, you're welcome, Amos. So, I'll see you tomorrow, then?" She shot the people a glance, seeing a few of them lose interest and move on, but saw that there were two or three still around them. Oh my God, don't you people have something better to do? She asked herself and returned her gaze back to Tiveon.

---~---

"Is that a promise or an empty threat?" He asked with a laugh. "No, why would I give up my prey now? Are you scared you'll lose?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 pm

Tiveon pulled back after a moment and frowned, glancing out of the corner of his eye to the remaining people. I guess they are real, then... he thought errantly. "Yeah. See you," he mumbled before turning and walking away, tucking the papers under his arm.

--~--

Claire sneered. "I'm scared of messing up my makeup." She started for her car after a moment, keeping the stake trained on him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:53 pm

Rayne watched him go and sighed heavily before heading back to where she'd left poor Trish and Hector. She texted Tiveon, Sorry. Maybe you should go see Claire though. Maybe the pills are weird again.

---

Sylvester was then leaning on the car door, and he shrugged. "You really don't seem like the type who'd honestly care about that," he replied.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:04 pm

I'll go see her later, I guess. Tiveon grumbled and kept walking.

-

Trish frowned when she arrived. "That took a while."

---

"Don't claim to know me, Strigoi," Claire growled. "I will fucking box you in my trunk and drive you back to campus to get restored if you want me to hang out with you so badly."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Bathroom excuse. Right. Rayne chuckled softly. "Yeah, the first bathroom I went to was closed for cleaning, the second had a huge line, but I finally found one, so..." Rayne sat across from them and forced a little grin. Oh my God, that was a terrible excuse! Hector frowned over at Trish but shrugged. 

---

Sylvester held up his hands in mock surrender. "But see, you do look like you could be very domineering if you wanted to be, which you are doing right now. It's a very hot look for you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Trish frowned back at Hector, but stayed silent as well.

---

"So hot it might set you on fire. That's a good idea, actually."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:28 pm

Rayne pouted back at them both.

---

"I'd rather you not, I'm not looking to get singed."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Trish grinned slightly. "What?"

---

"Then I would leave," Claire said coolly. "I've trapped one of your kind before, and they were restored. I'll do it again, but I don't have qualms about burning you to a crisp."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:37 pm

"What?"

---

"So, you're the one who brought my useless son back, hm?" Sylvester asked. "It really wasn't a terrible loss, but it did kind of piss me off..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:19 pm

"You're pouting."

---

"You sound out of your mind with grief," Claire deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:49 pm

Rayne whined, "Because you don't seem to believe me."

---

"Grief is not an emotion I have any longer. Quite useful considering what I do. It'd get in the way, like many other emotions."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Trish shrugged. "I never said that."

---

"Until you are restored or go to rot in hell."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:51 pm

"You look like it," Rayne said. Then, she pouted again.

---

"Restored by a spirit user? I think not. They barely hold their own against Strigoi with no training, how do you think they'd fair against someone who has been honing his skills since he turned 14?" He asked with a light laugh. "Guardians are exceptional, but they're the only ones who stand a chance against us."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:52 pm

"Do we really?" Trish asked and looked at Hector.

---

"You want domineering from me? Fine, I'll hold you down while a spirit user stakes you in the chest."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:18 pm

"Yes!" Rayne protested. Hector looked back at Trish and laughed lightly with a shrug.

"Maybe you're imagining it, Rayne."

---

"Is one going to pop out of your trunk? I don't think so, with all that you put in there."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:21 pm

"Yeah, maybe you are," Trish agreed.

---

"How long have you been watching me?" Claire asked angrily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:40 pm

"No," Rayne whined.

---

"How long... Oh, a while now," Sylvester said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next