You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:31 pm

"Saving my life somewhat warrants a thank you," Tiveon chuckled softly before going into the clinic.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:43 pm

Rayne snickered and watched him go, letting her eyes linger over certain parts of him, and finally turned before heading back to her room.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:40 pm

--~--

Not long after what Tiveon and Rayne had not-so-affectionately dubbed "The Laura Incident", Tiveon was in his classroom administering the final exam for the juniors. Next would be freshmen, then seniors, then sophomores. Why they had such a system set up he couldn't claim to know. Tiveon remained silent, grading but watching for signs of cheating at the same time, and sometimes thinking something to Rayne.

He didn't realize he felt odd until the test was over, like he was being watched, or observed. But not physically. Almost...mentally. Anxiously, he thought to Rayne, Can you sense me now? Like...respond? Something's off...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Rayne, who'd been hanging out with Hector and Trish, was joking around with Hector, but couldn't help a frown at his thought. You can't hear my back, that was obvious during the Laura thing, right? she asked herself. So instead, she got out her phone and texted, Yeah, I guess. What's wrong?

"Something wrong?" Hector asked. She cast him a glance and shrugged.

"Just remembered something I forgot to ask Amos," she replied.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Trish slowly frowned at her. "Rayne," she murmured, "is there something between you two?"

-

Tiveon shook his head slowly. No, I meant mentally. I feel like...I'm being watched...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:37 pm

How the fuck. Are you psychic or something? Rayne laughed and shook her head. "No, are you kidding? I'm still doing that paper he asked me for, and I'd just remembered something I needed to ask was all." She glanced back at her phone, as if she'd gotten a text back from him to response with, You're making me lie to Trish and Hector. How's that possible, though? She then started to text her mom and looked back up to them after she'd sent it.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Sorry, Tiveon replied tentatively. I don't know. It's just a feeling I have. He left the classroom with all of the papers in hand and left the building, heading toward the courtyard.

-

Trish queried, "Then why do you have his phone number?" She paused, and mouthed to her, "Is it that bond?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Haha, you were closer with the first answer, though that happened because of the bond. Rayne gave a very light nod and glanced down at her phone again. That's weird, she texted. But how can that be? I mean... I'm the only one who can hear you, and you can't hear me back. Do you want me to text Rose and ask about that? You could ask Lissa about it.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Tiveon sighed lightly and shrugged. I don't know. He stopped and suddenly felt eyes on him, physical this time, and spun around quickly with a rising feeling of alarm. He stared at the wards, but nothing was there; no one to see... He narrowed his eyes and continued to watch, as though his spectator would reveal themselves again, but nothing happened. He scowled.

-

Zedekiah smirked from behind the tree right at the edge of the wards. More observant than he'd given him credit for. But such power, such spirit... Such an asset it would be. The only issue was the shadow-kissed. The girl he'd met. Rayne. She'd lied to him. Well, he supposed she'd learn what it meant to lie to Zedekiah Dragomir.

---

Trish nodded a little. "Okay."

---

Claire continued to drive down the empty highway toward town, having taken a longer route for the excuse to get the semblance of a break rather than male senior students rushing in to clamor for their final attention from the nurse. She looked down at herself at a stop sign and asked, "Am I really that attractive to them?" She rolled her eyes and kept going, glancing at the empty passenger's seat, though it would soon enough be holding some prescriptions and other supplies. "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:58 pm

Rayne shivered at feeling his alarm as well. What the fuck...? She tried to not frown and said, "I'll be right back, I gotta head to the bathroom." Without waiting for them to say anything. She stood and left, quickly texting him, Where are you?
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Tiveon glanced at the text before returning his gaze to the trees. A little west of the courtyard... He narrowed his eyes. "Show yourself," he said quietly.

Nothing.

---

After going to the store and shopping for a while as well as picking up the medicines, Claire headed back to her vehicle and started filling things into the trunk with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Rayne arrived beside him a few minutes later, watching him before looking out at the trees. "Have you seen anyone?" she asked softly.

-

I see you found him, Delilah finally said. When are you returning?

---~---

Sylvester had been walking by, looking around as he had, and had seen a woman walk out of a store. He froze and watched her, unable to help himself from smirking. Damn, she has a hot body. Very hot. Wonder where I could keep her that Fee wouldn't find out... He started towards her, slowly as to not draw attention.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:37 pm

I've been trying to detect its aura, but...it's like it's masking it... Tiveon hesitated. "Tyler?" he asked after a moment.

Zedekiah did his best to restrain a chuckle. Do I tease them or hint to them, Delilah? he inquired. I'll return shortly. This is amusing, really...

---

Claire finished sacking everything up and got back into the driver's seat, starting the car and pulling out, headed back toward the highway out of town without noticing her company.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:49 pm

"Ty wouldn't know how," Rayne muttered. "I wouldn't know how..."

-

Perhaps a hint, she replied. 

---

Sylvester frowned as she pulled out and broke out at a run, smirking as he made a jump as Claire went into a turn. He managed to land on the hood and punching a hole in part of the roof to keep his grip on the car.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:59 pm

"Hell, I wouldn't know how," Tiveon mumbled.

Zedekiah smirked at Delilah's response, and then thought to Tiveon, You manipulate your own aura by fooling yourself into what emotion you are currently feeling.

Tiveon sucked in a sharp breath as a flash of pain went through his head, due to the fact he'd never communicated with this person before, and his eyes widened at the communication. He stared at the trees and then started forward, almost losing sense of himself, simply letting the papers in his arms fall to the ground. "Who are you!?"

No one important. Not yet. Zedekiah chuckled softly, and then he was gone.

---

Claire, unable to help herself, screamed as Sylvester landed on the hood of the car. She slammed on her brake and swerved in an attempt to knock him off, but then she saw them. The red eyes.

She also recognized the hair. The body. Claire whipped her stake from the glove box and shifted the car into park, then got out of the car, pointing the stake at him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:07 pm

Rayne flinched at the pain and put a hand on her head, wincing. When Tiveon started forward, and started towards the wards, Rayne snapped out of it and went after him, grabbing his arm and planting her feet. "Tiveon!" she hissed. "Where the fuck are you going?!" She frowned then. "What if it's just the spirit fucking with you?" she asked softly. "It could happen..."

---

Sylvester stood after the car came to a stop and grinned at her. "I don't think we really had time to talk during that last attack. You are a very beautiful woman you know, and I'm sure you have the skills to match it too."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:22 pm

Tiveon looked back at Rayne in alarm and hissed, "Whoever it was spoke to me! The way I speak to you!"

---

"You just fucked up my car," Claire grumbled. "You're not getting any favors. Is that what you consider a first date?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:46 pm

"What do you mean?" Rayne frowned. "H-How?"

---

"Perhaps it is," Sylvester grinned and dropped down from the hood. "Care to let me have a drink?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:48 am

"I don't know," Tiveon responded softly, "but I don't like it at all." He frowned down at her.

---

Claire rolled her eyes. "Don't think so, Elvis." She twirled the stake in her hand and smirked. "Make a move."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:42 am

Rayne frowned even more back at him. "Maybe we should tell the guardians?" she asked.

---

"Elvis?" he asked with a soft chuckle. "Never did like him. Are you comparing me to him?" He started towards her, wary of the stake.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:53 am

"There's not much they can do." He shrugged.

---

Claire leered. "Well, with the hair..." She backed away an inch or so, watching his feet, and then lunged, stabbing at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:02 am

"I know, but they see if there's someone lurking who shouldn't be."

---

My hair is fine... Sylvester watched her as well, watching her movement, and made the simultaneous decision to lurch himself to the side to avoid her.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:16 am

"They're gone though," Tiveon sighed.

---

Claire jerked to face him when he moved as to not have her back to him. "Smart Strigoi..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:19 am

"For now," she replied. "What... did they sound like?"

---~---

Sylvester chuckled. "I'm sure there's a number of things I can do that'd surprise you."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:46 am

"They had an accent. I would almost say it was Russian or Israeli..."

---

"I'm not impressed yet." Suddenly Claire was in front of him, punching him in the face and forcing the silver against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next