You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Fee nodded, obviously pleased with herself. "I might leave it there, too...it's so much closer and more accessible."

---

Tiveon slowed, seeing evidence of a scuffle--flattened grass, some of it kicked up... He set his jaw, fighting back the tremor that threatened to go down his spine. No, no, no; Diana... He broke into a run at that point, looking around wildly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:25 pm

"You should. Maybe the warehouse would be left for more serious subjects," Rayne stated.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:38 pm

"Maybe so," Fee partially agreed, speeding up a little. "You didn't hit her hard enough to keep her out for a long time, did you? That wouldn't be any fun."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:40 pm

"I didn't want to break her either though," Rayne sighed. "It won't take us long to get there though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:18 pm

"True," Fee sighed airily. She kept moving, and several minutes later, she came upon a house lying at the very end of a suburb. Music pounded from a few of the houses, and Fee grinned. "That'll mask the screams nicely." She opened the door and stepped inside, flicking on the light switch to show the transformed living room as well as the dead owners of who'd been in the house earlier.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:00 pm

Rayne grinned and stepped in with her, carrying Diana to a chair in the living room that had straps attached to it. Diana had already started to stir, and finally looked up to see Rayne grinning back to her. "Hey, Fee, think you could put up the cords while I do this?" Rayne asked her. Not waiting for a response, Rayne went to fetch the denailer. Diana stared after her and looked around, quickly coming back to her senses at the sight of the torture equipment in the room.

Oh my God. She looked back as Rayne came back and smirked to her.

"Morning, Di. Are you ready to spend some quality time together? Just us girls?" Rayne asked with a grin. "No fucking Tiveon involved, for once. I'm sure you're already going through withdrawals, aren't you?" Rayne asked with a slight growl.

Diana tried to jerk against the restraints, and said quickly, "R-Rayne, he only cares about you now, he-... we-we haven't even really seen each other since you've been gone." She eyed the denailer desperately, and said, "Please, he wants you back so much. He... hurt himself, because the spirit-"

"Do I even look like I care?" Rayne asked with a sigh. "I don't. He needs to toughen the fuck up and own up to the stupid bullshit spirit does." She smirked and unstrapped one of Diana's arms, looking over her hand. She chuckled very softly. "Oh, Diana. You have very long and pretty nails." She looked up at her and grinned, showing off her fangs. "This is going to hurt a lot then." Diana tried to pull back as Rayne strapped her arm into the denailer and forced her finger onto the rest.

"Rayne!" Diana begged. "Please, I-" She was cut short when she let out a scream as Rayne forced the fingernail off. It fell to the floor, barely making a sound. Diana let out a shaky breath, seeing her bare finger, but started to panic when Rayne set another finger on the rest. "No!" she cried. "No, no, please!" Another scream, another fingernail. Diana felt uncontrollable tears roll down her cheeks at that point, and stared up at Rayne in horror. "D-D-Don't... do this, please...!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:09 pm

Fee walked over to the cords setting aside and looped them accordingly, carrying them over to Rayne and Diana. She giggled as she watched Rayne work, even more at Diana's pleas, as she switched the cords from hand to hand.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:14 pm

"But I'm just beginning, Diana," Rayne said. "Only six more to go." Diana's eyes went wide, and struggled even more as Rayne set the next finger on rest.

"N-No, no, Rayne-" A louder scream than the first two erupted from Diana, and the third fingernail fell to the ground. This continued on for the other five, with Diana's screams filling the room. Outside of the house, though, like Fee had said, her screams were drowned out by the music from the surrounding houses. As the last fingernail, the pinky fingernail, fell from her other hand, Diana was gasping for air, her pain and her screams making her hoarse. Rayne looked her over, seemingly unsatisfied to leave it at that.

"What to do next..." Rayne tapped her pointer finger to her chin in thought. "Oh, yeah, I could do that..." She grinned and disappeared into the kitchen, reappearing with a bucket full of water and a cup. Diana watched her dip the cup in and come over, forcing Diana's head back. She poured the searing hot water onto Diana's face, causing her to start to scream again but breathed in the water, starting to choke on it. It filled her nostrils too, and Rayne let her go so she could recover, watching Diana cough and try to take breaths of air again.

It hurt so badly! All of this over Tiveon?! Didn't she have any idea how badly he hurt her too? He didn't even seem to care that he'd done it either! She looked at Rayne, prepared to say something, but Rayne had dipped the cup in again and grabbed Diana by her hair again, tipping her head back. Rayne poured the water on her again, eliciting the same result; Diana trying to scream and then choking on the water. Rayne repeated it a few times, until the bucket was half way empty and Diana and the chair were soaked. Diana was letting out shaky breaths, still coughing occasionally and seeming to be in a daze. Rayne tipped her chin up, but Diana actually tried to shy away from her.

"Shush, Diana. I'm not nearly done yet." Rayne grinned and leaned in, sinking her fangs into Diana's neck. Diana let out a small, happy moan, happy that the pain was starting to fade out. She closed her eyes, letting her mind wander because of the endorphins. Rayne pulled back after a moment, and an angry mumble of protest came from Diana. Rayne ignored it and went to fetch a whip, getting a "cat-'o-nine-tails", undoing the restraints, and lifting Diana out of the chair. Diana hadn't made a move to try to pull away, still lost in the high. Rayne grinned and lowered her down onto the floor, tightening her grip on the whip.

She whipped Diana's back once, which caused a shriek to come from Diana. Before she could move, Rayne did it three more times, causing more screeches of agony of Diana. Blood started to spill from Diana's back, staining the whip, her shirt (what wasn't torn to shreds), and the floor. Diana heard Rayne start to laugh; a hollow, empty, but triumphant laugh. "Giving up, guardian slut?" Rayne asked her. Diana didn't respond, trying to fight for air again through the pain. Everything hurt, her back, her lungs, her throat, her face... She couldn't put any pressure on her fingers, couldn't move her arms to even make a feeble attempt at crawling away.

Rayne grabbed her by her neck, tossing the whip aside, and pulled her over towards the Rack in the room. With no energy to even speak, Diana went helplessly over with her. Rayne moved her hand partly to bite into Diana's neck again, giving her the endorphins, and strapped her into the Rack. Finally, she turned to regard Fee. "The cords?" she asked politely. "What do you think so far?"

----

(Jesus. Christ. I... I actually am very, very sorry for Diana. This is a lot more gruesome than I originally intended. This is also my first, real torture scene so... yeah. I'm so sorry, Diana. :c )
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:18 am

(The student has nearly surpassed the teacher. I should send you the scene where Fee tortured Colton...but that'd probably give you more ideas. Let's not and say we did. Tiveon and Timur are upset enough with you as it is.)

Fee began to cackle when she was addressed, handing Rayne the cords partly for the excuse to double over in her laughter. "I'm thinking I created a monster!" she giggled. "Beautiful, really."

(Sorry mine's lame compared to yours lol. The spotlight belongs to your cruelty. XP)
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:37 am

Rayne grinned at the 'compliment' and turned to Diana, who's head was hanging limply. Rayne brought the cords over to her and tied one directly below Diana's wrist, snaking it around Diana's arm. She made sure the cord was slack enough to do it's job and wrapped the other cord all the way up towards where Diana's arm connected to the rest of her body. Diana didn't react, still enjoying the high. Rayne grinned and walked back, the cords in both of her hands. Then, she yanked down.

Diana let out an ear-piercing scream, but it was quick to die because of the exhaustion and pain she was already in. She shut her eyes tightly so as to not see the damage. She felt as the cords ripped through her flesh and muscle, and felt the cord scrap against the bones in her arms. She couldn't really feel one of her hands though... Rayne tipped her head up, forcing it back as far as it could go. "Open your eyes," Rayne snarled angrily. When Diana didn't, Rayne jerked the cords a bit, causing Diana to screech in pain. "Open your eyes!"

Diana very slowly opened her eyes. She could hear blood dripping down to the floor, could smell it... She gave a weak sob, meeting Rayne's deep red eyes. She let out a small whimper, and Rayne chuckled lightly. "I've ripped through your arms like butter. Would you like to see?" Diana let out another small whimper but Rayne forced her head from side to side. Diana shut her eyes to not have to look but yelped as Rayne slammed her head against the Rack. "You're not very appreciative of good work," Rayne said. She undid the cords and laughed lightly before she grabbed the crank that was connected to her leg. She slowly started to turn it, and Diana felt her leg starting to shift. She let out another pitiful yell which got louder when she felt something pop in her leg. Rayne laughed again at her yell and went to the other side, turning that one on the same fashion. Another yelp came when Diana's leg popped once again.

"You can do this without actually killing them, can't you?" Rayne asked Fee, already reaching for the full body crank regardless. Diana then felt her whole body begin to shift, and let out another weak sob.

No more, please... She begged internally. I can't... I can't go on... Tears had been rolling down her cheeks anew, through most everything that happened. They hadn't stopped, and especially hadn't stopped then. If I die... She squinted her eyes shut more tightly. I can't. She let her head hang forward but with whatever little strength she had left, she slammed her head against the Rack as hard as she possibly could to knock herself out.

Which worked. Diana's body went completely limp, save for her involuntary breathing. Rayne glared up at her and took her chin, jerking it up and slapped her cheek a few times. Nothing. No response. Rayne snarled at her and shoved her head back against the Rack. "Fuck you, Diana. How dare you do this." She let go of her head and scowled. "I guess I could just fucking kill her... Dammit, I wanted to watch her as she died though!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:54 pm

Fee stared at them and went forward quickly, examining her arms and then Diana's face. She grabbed the guardian's hair and lifted her head, looking at the back of her head and watching blood trickle down her neck. "Stupid bitch," Fee sighed. "Probably gave herself head trauma with that stunt. What bullshit."

She let go of her hair and sighed, looking up at Rayne. "She might wake up if you wait," Fee said. "However, I...don't feel like waiting." She shrugged. "I have hunting to do." And a certain DeMare to catch. Fee let out a little sigh and started for the door. "Either way, I'm glad that you've had fun." She giggled quietly. Then Fee turned and opened the door, just a little. Then she pulled it shut.

"Oh, my. You have company," she informed Rayne and started for the back door instead. "I imagine you'd beat me up if I tried to bite him, but he really does taste good," she said. "Make sure you bite him." With a snicker, she slid out and headed off into the night, a little skip to her step.

-

Tiveon did his best to ignore the music pumping through the neighborhood, jogging down the middle of the road without care of any vehicles that might've been trying to pass through. Every now and then he thought he heard a scream, but he couldn't be sure, until he'd gotten past the last house playing music.

And then he heard them, for sure. Screams that stopped, started again, stopped, started again, unmistakably Diana's... His heart pounded in his chest almost more harsh than the music he was leaving behind. No, no, no, no. No, no, no! He broke into a run, looking around at the houses around them, his aura-sight no longer working--it'd been too long since Diana had been here; the aura faded.

"Damn it!" he cursed desperately. "Diana...!" Then he caught sight of something. The door of a nearby house opening and closing, but he managed to flick his gaze over in time to see Fee closing the door. He broke into a sprint to the door, tightened his grip on the stake in his right hand, and wrenched the door open as he stepped inside.

The smell of blood overpowered everything else, and he reeled back, holding his free hand over his mouth and nose. Inevitably, his gaze was drawn over to Rayne...and Diana. Strapped to the Rack. Her arms and fingers mutilated. A small exclamation of disbelief escaped him and his breathing sped up. Was she dead? Oh, God; was she dead? He blinked, and her aura lit up around her, wounded and scrambled. But she was alive... But all of the blood, the pain in her aura... What the hell was...? He looked around the room, at all of the devices; as well as the blood-covered cords and eventually spotting Diana's nails on the floor.

Christ...!

Finally he drew his gaze to Rayne. Red-eyed, pale-skinned Rayne. Standing above Diana, the culprit. And no longer was he afraid of her, no longer did he want to hold her...or...even at the moment, even to save her. All he could do was stare at her, the monster she truly was. This was not Rayne Lazar. This was a demon in her body.

"Why?" he finally rasped, his voice weak, but furious. "Why?"

Last edited by SadieM on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Rayne watched Fee in silence until she informed her of 'company' and raised an eyebrow. "So, the knight in shining armor comes to rescue his slutty maiden then," Rayne huffed. At the mention of drinking Tiveon's blood, though, Rayne couldn't help a grin. "I've wanted to for a while now anyway..." She waited for Tiveon to come in, starting to lick Diana's blood off of her hand that'd gotten there from the whipping. She smiled when Tiveon came in, and laughed softly at the horror that overtook him.

"Do you really need to ask why, Tiveon?" she asked softly. "From nearly the first second that I wanted you, she's been in my way, threatening me, bitching me out... that stunt with the 'extra work' in the gym class." She scoffed. "Of course, than there was you banging her all that time too. Do you know how much I hated you and her, and myself, after you went to go to her for blood and sex?" Rayne asked. "You're a fucking selfish prick with her in the picture. But, we really don't have to worry about that now, she won't really live to see tomorrow."

Rayne grinned and started for him, glancing to the stake but not really paying it any mind. "You know I'm better than she is, you knew that I'm better than her. I can give you a life free of the spirit, free of your goddamn brother, free of pain. Come over to me, Tiveon."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:42 pm

Tiveon glowered at her, her words running to him through a funnel. He replied in a low hiss, "You can't hate someone enough to do this!" He shook his head quickly, shaking in his rage and horror.

For the first time, he didn't try to back away from her as she came closer. Tiveon tightened his grip on the stake once more, swallowing hard as she approached and sending a glance over to Diana. I have to heal her...I have to heal her...

Finally, he muttered, "Shut the hell up, Rayne." Tiveon glanced back at her and held the stake up, aligning it with her heart. "Don't you dare come a step closer to me."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:53 pm

"I think I do, I did it after all," Rayne said with a grin. She tilted her head at him pointing the stake at her and started laughing. "You can stab dummies all you like, they don't compare to a real Strigoi, certainly not a Strigoi with guardian training!" She grinned even more and shook her head. "You're a weak excuse of a man."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:57 pm

"Oh, you think so?" Tiveon asked softly, and met her eyes. Darkly, he ordered, "Stand still, Rayne." And without further ado, he lurched, sinking the stake into her gut. He lowered his lips to her ear and growled, "I don't care how much I love you. You will not get away with this."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:02 pm

Rayne remained still as he commanded, letting out a growl which morphed into an angry and deep snarl when the stake made its home in her stomach. She started to laugh again though, but it was softer this time. "Tiveon, you don't know. She knocked herself out, probably fucking gave herself head trauma. Whether she lives or dies, I still win either way."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:04 pm

"Not if I heal her!" Tiveon hissed, shoving her away and ripping the stake out. He started toward Diana, swallowing hard at all of the blood.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Rayne snarled as the stake was pulled out and put a hand on the wound, but snickered. "It's not some cut or broken arm. Well, she does have dislocated legs, but, it's not something your spirit can bandaid."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Tiveon ignored her and stopped beside Diana, choking back a sob of grief. How could I have let this happen? He took her face in his hands and leaned in, pressing his lips to her forehead. "I'm so sorry," he whispered. "I'll make the pain go away, Diana...I'm sorry I let this happen..." He left one of his hands on the side of her face and moved the other just below her chest, letting healing energy rush forth.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Rayne snarled angrily and started towards the two of them.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Tiveon continued to heal her until he judged Rayne was too close to continue. Then he turned to face her, starting forward to keep Rayne distanced from Diana, and pointed the stake at her again. "Leave, Rayne," he warned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Rayne stopped and narrowed her eyes at him, trying to judge him. She snarled at herself and looked at Diana with a smirk. "Fine, good luck dealing with that pile of shit." She turned away and left out the door he'd come out of, unable to fight a cocky smile.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Tiveon watched her go, and when he was sure she was gone, he put the stake in his pocket and spun around to Diana. He unlatched the locks around her arms and legs, healing the wounds as best as he could, but it was extensive enough he was beginning to see shadows out of the corners of his eyes before he got far.

"God damn it!" he exploded. "I can raise the dead, but not heal these wounds?!" A sob escaped him. How could he have let this happen? He'd known it was a possibility, warned her, but somehow it had still transpired anyway! Tiveon slammed a fist against the nearest wall in desperation, breathing hard and waiting for the spirit to stop.

He slid his arms under Diana's limp body and lifted her up, holding her close and touching his head to hers for a moment. "I'm sorry," he whispered once again, then turned and left the house, keeping to the shadows as to avoid drawing attention. The moment he was away from civilization, he sped up, headed back toward campus, so afraid that any moment her aura would fade and her heart would stop beating.

He kept going, and before he knew it, he was back on campus. Guardians swept over him, asking questions and trying to take Diana away from him, but he didn't even realize he was using compulsion to make them get away until he was halfway to the clinic. Most of the guardians stared after him in anger and shock both, but he couldn't bring himself to care. She needed help, help he apparently couldn't give...

He shouldered his way inside to find Claire apparently waiting for him, already standing and heading toward him. The nurse gasped and covered her mouth with her hands at all of the blood, but she forced herself to recover and rushed into the closest room, Tiveon in tow. Claire didn't bother with questions, motioning for Tiveon to set her down; and he was grateful for it. He didn't feel like he could even speak, let alone answer questions.

He watched in a daze as Claire examined the wounds he hadn't been able to heal, that which included her arms and the back of her head; and there were still ripples on her back from the whip. Tiveon fell against a nearby wall and covered his eyes, choking back another sob, when the door burst open.

Claire and Tiveon both jerked around to see Timur standing there, the older Amos twin glancing at his brother, then Claire, and then Diana. "Wh..." Timur began, and Tiveon heard the wheeze in his breathing. "What...what...?" Timur rasped, starting forward. Then he spun to Tiveon. "What the fuck happened?!" he exploded. "I thought you were going to help her! What the fuck is going on, why did this happen? Is it because of Rayne?!"

Tiveon flinched back, diverting his gaze. Timur scoffed and spun around, heading for Diana, but Claire held an arm out to block him. "Back off!" she hissed. "I need to work!"

"What--what, he can't heal her?" Timur glared back at Tiveon. "Then what the hell good are you!? Let me see her! Please!" Timur turned back to Claire and Diana again, reaching a hand out, but Claire slapped it away.

"Tiveon, get him out of here," Claire snapped. I can't do this. I can't mend this properly; she'll have to go to Court...

Jerked into action by the order, Tiveon pushed himself away from the wall and over to Timur, taking his arm. "Come on," he growled. He started to pull him out of the room, and managed to get him just outside, when a blinding pain ripped across his cheek and sent him back into the wall. Tiveon clapped a hand to his face and glared at Timur through the one eye.

"Don't fucking touch me," Timur spat, flexing his fist open and closed, rubbing his knuckles. "Don't you dare fucking touch me." He looked back desperately at the room Diana and Claire were in, and then turned away, walking out of the clinic. Tiveon stared after him, his skull throbbing from the punch, and set his jaw.

"God damn it, Timur," he rasped. "You think I would've let this happen if I could've stopped it...?!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Rayne hummed to herself as she walked, evidently pleased with herself despite Diana making herself blackout and Tiveon coming to save her. The damage she'd dealt to Diana was massive, and the wound to her head was drastic too. Diana did know how to go out with a bang, heh. She whistled then, and eventually came across a human on her way back. After draining him and leaving his body, she finally got back, slipping in with a huge smile on her face. Best night ever.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:32 pm

Tyler glanced up when he heard the door open and sighed, rolling his eyes in irritation. "About fucking time," he muttered, leaning back on the bed he was lying on, folding his arms behind his head. "God damn."

--~--

Rayne had done it...and Tiveon was the reason why... Timur could put that much together easily. Timur kept walking until he reached his usual hideaway, where he kept the alcohol he'd found, and instantly opened the bottle, chugging down several gulps and coughing as it burned his throat. Too much. But he didn't care.

The last thing he'd really done with her was turn his back on her and walk away.

And she looked like she might die. He kept drinking without halt until he was half-delirious. He should've gone and investigated further when he first heard the crash. Should've gone to talk to her or gone looking for her instead of contacting Tiveon, because he sure as fuck wouldn't have let anything happen like that! He would've let himself die before letting something like that happen to Diana!

Timur heard the beat of the helicopter wings. And then he was crying, the bottle falling from his hand as he pulled his legs up, burying his face into his knees and sobbing. How could he have been so stupid? He should've known; should've guessed Rayne would do something... Tiveon had known, but he let it happen anyway; he could've stopped it... This wasn't fair!

He wasn't sure how much time passed, but it was enough that the alcohol lurched in his gut, and he jerked to the side to be sick. His breathing was uneven, shaking and raspy, deep and slow. Timur felt a tremor go down his spine, and his head started to spin as he watched the sun rise on the walls of the room. He couldn't stop shaking. And just as the sun rose, his eyes drifted close to create his own imperishable night.

That was when Tiveon burst into the room and snapped, "I've been looking everywhere for you, god damn it!"

Timur looked up at him blearily and slurred, "Fuck off, Tiv, and go fuck a rock, like your whore Strigoi always tells you to... Why not go fuck her? Mean, you prob'ly did, with Di the way..." His voice broke off into a choked sob.

Tiveon seethed with anger, clenching his fists in rage, but the anger siphoned away at the state he was in. Timur was much paler than any Moroi should've ever been. Shaking and sweating. Was this somewhat how he looked in spirit attacks? Tiveon walked over to his brother and knelt down beside him, looking dispassionately at the mess on his other side, and then took Timur's chin, turning his face to him. His eyes were unfocused and glossy. His aura was a mess too, and it was...sick.

"How the fuck did you drink so much?" Tiveon muttered, placing a hand onto Timur's chest and sending healing energy into him. Timur flinched away from him, but Tiveon watched as the color returned to Timur's face and he stopped shaking. The spirit user sighed softly, "We're both pathetic, aren't we?"

Finally, Timur looked up at him coherently, but the anger didn't leave. Before he could speak, Tiveon muttered, "Diana was airlifted to the Court Hospital. She got there about an hour ago. She's alive."

"This could've never happened!" Timur exclaimed, getting to his feet and staggering slightly, away from Tiveon. Tiveon rose and grabbed his arm.

"I'm sorry, Timur!" Tiveon replied desperately. "I'm sorry I broke Diana's heart. I'm sorry I broke Rayne's. I'm sorry that I let Rayne go out on her own in that attack and I'm sorry I ever let Diana be alone knowing Rayne might go after her!" There was the hint of a sob in his voice, and he turned away. "I'm sorry that I knew how Diana felt about me but I disregarded it out of lust; same for Rayne...I'm sorry for it all, Timur, but there's no way I can take it back! I'm awful, and there's nothing I can do to change that, and I can't amend it or...or... What else do you want me to say!?"

"Don't say anything!" Timur spun back to him and shoved him backward. "Fucking fix it! Go to Court and fucking heal her! You've always been a pussy, Tiveon, and it's sad it took you this long to realize it!"

"And what about you?" Tiveon cried, pointing out all the alcohol. "What the hell is all of this? You were dying, for Christ's sake, and you don't have spirit bullshit to deal with!"

"You're not the only one who loved her, if you ever did at all," Timur suddenly spat. "I'm not a heartless jerk like you think, or like Diana th-thought... Oh, God..." He took a step backward and turned toward the door. Diana, I'm so sorry I just walked away...!

Tiveon grabbed Timur once again and turned him around. He took a few slow breaths and nodded slowly. "I loved her," he said softly. "We're both pathetic, aren't we?" Before Timur could pull away, he pulled him into a hug, setting his jaw and staring at the wall across the room. "We're both goddamn pathetic."

Timur tried to pull away a few times, but finally just stood there, letting his chin rest on Tiveon's shoulder. "You're such a pussy," he said in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next