You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Rayne twisted one to see what it would do, hearing it grind and saw his leg start to extend away from his body. She turned it again and grinned at hearing something pop. "This is fun, you get entertainment to go with it!"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 pm

The man writhed in place and let out a shrieking sob as the bones in his leg popped apart, and Fee giggled. "I know. It's wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Rayne reached over and did it to his other leg with a grin.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:15 am

"Oh my God, just kill me; just kill me!" the man wept. "Just stop, I'm begging you...!"

"Weak, like I said," Fee sighed. "Most humans are...you can torture with venom too."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 am

"True, I think this poor bastard's almost done though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 am

Fee shrugged, and went on, "You can also remove stuff... Organs, tongues, eyes... Put him out of his misery if you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:54 am

"We could do that to someone else," Rayne offered.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:41 pm

Fee nodded. "That's always an option. If you want to practice until you get a hold of that girl, you're welcome to come here whenever you want."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:04 pm

"I probably will," Rayne said. She grabbed the crank for the full body and twisted it several times.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:26 pm

The man's screams went hoarse, and his body went taut until it shouldn't have been able to move any longer. Then the pops and snaps started, over and over, until the man's open-mouthed silent screams stopped and his eyes glazed over.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Rayne grinned and looked over his body with a small laugh. "So very effective..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Fee grinned widely. "It is indeed. You might check his pulse. Sometimes it just knocks them out, though he looks pretty damn dead to me."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:41 pm

Rayne shrugged and put her fingers under the man's jaw. "No, he's fucking dead."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:00 pm

Fee chuckled. "Want me to go get another?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:17 pm

"Sure! We got a bit before we would go back..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm

"That we do," Fee purred.

~*~*~

Fee walked up to Rayne where she'd told the older girl to wait by the wards a day or two later, a teenage boy in tow with a dumb smile on his face. "Ready?" she asked Rayne with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:50 pm

"More than ready," Rayne snarled. "Payback's a bitch, they need to learn that the hard way. I'll be here to show them that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:08 am

Fee simply smiled in response. She turned to the teen behind her and coaxed to him, "Just like I showed you." He gave a big grin and held up the silver stake he'd been given and stepped up to the wards in front of Rayne. He looked around blearily for a moment before be jabbed the stake in, and then the wards were gone. "Have fun!" Fee grinned.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Rayne took off the second the wards broke, already sneaking through the campus to get to the teachers' dorms. She contemplated going to Tiveon's room, but forced herself to keep her focus on why she'd come in the first place, and moved around the buildings. She took a rock and smirked to herself before she tossed it at Diana's window.

Diana had been reading a book, but jumped at the sound of the window getting hit. She frowned and kept reading but jumped when it happened again. She got up to check it after setting her book aside, but gasped when the window got shattered. She rushed over to the window, being careful of the broken glass, and looked out. She thought she saw Rayne for a split second, but then she was gone, followed by a hollow cackle. Diana felt a shiver go down her spine but took a breath, steeling herself.

Maybe I'm seeing things, she thought to herself. But this...? She knelt down and grabbed the rock, looking down at it. She looked back outside and saw Rayne standing closer to the building this time. She was gone in the next second though, with the same hollow laugh. Diana scowled angrily. How is she inside? There's no alarms... She dropped the rock and carefully opened the window before she slipped out, looking around. "Where are you...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:36 pm

Timur looked up from the job application he was filling out with a frown. Something felt off about the night. It was quiet as always, aside from the one earbud he had in his ear, full of crappy music. He pulled it out with a frown, waited for a few moments, and then put it back in.

Then he could've sworn he heard a crash. Timur stood up quickly, heading to the door and opening it. He peered out into the hallway with a frown, his gaze lingering on Diana's door. He glanced away and set his jaw. Then, for an excuse not to look back, he leaned back into the room and looked at the clock on the wall. "Tiveon, you're not usually out this early," he mumbled. "Then again, neither am I."

-

Tiveon flipped through one of the books he'd found in the library in search of a new assignment regarding Moroi history and not world history. He frowned, looking at the date on the margin. This is back too far, he thought, glancing to a painting in the corner. It showed a man about his age standing in an older version of the Moroi Court Council, talking avidly to another--arguing. The margin read 1320: Reginald Conta, Zedekiah Dragomir, and Isaiah Ivashkov discuss the next election. With a small scoff, Tiveon closed the book and set it aside. That was way too long ago. Not to mention, not enough information for a real assignment.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:37 pm

Rayne watched as Diana wandered further and further away from the teacher's dorms, into her hideaway in the patch of trees near it. Diana had no idea where she was. For all of her skill, for all of her marks, Diana made for a really shit guardian. Couldn't even track a Strigoi that was a few weeks old! She grinned as Diana went in, moving soundlessly to always remain just out of view of Diana. Oh, how she would enjoy this...

Diana eventually came to a stop and looked back, seeing how far she was from the teacher's dorms. She hadn't seen or heard Rayne since she'd come out here. Maybe it was some of the other students trying to pull a prank? But why do that...? Regardless, she finally took out her stake, thinking back to the Strigoi who was able to take it from her, Zedekiah. I can't think about that right now... She shook her head and started forward a little bit more but still found nothing. She sighed heavily, shaking her head at herself, and turned to head back.

And was met by a pair of red eyes.

Diana jumped back as Rayne chuckled at her reaction. "Aw, you don't wanna say hi?" Rayne asked her. She glanced to the stake and back to Diana. "You should put that away. We need to catch up a little, bloodwhore. Do you think you could actually beat me? Imagine what I can do with my Strigoi strength, even when I beat you as a Dhampir!"

"Rayne," Diana said calmly. "Don't you want to be with Tiveon? Why don't you come back, then? We can help you." Rayne snarled at her, which just cause Diana to put the stake in front of her. "He's worried about you. I bet I could get him to come right now and heal-"

"No, I'm sick of rolling over for him, fuck that. I'm going to have him, and I'll have him my way!" Rayne stepped forward, grinning then as the moon gave her fangs a faint glow. "But first, I'll have my fun with you. I have several little surprises in store for you, Diana." Before she could blink, Rayne had looped her arms around both of Diana's and had already started dragging Diana away. She gave a violent jerk, but Rayne's grip didn't loosen any. Diana stabbed the stake back, stabbing Rayne's leg, and Rayne had to fight another snarl as she suddenly took it from Diana and chucked it further back towards the dorms.

"None of that, whore," Rayne snarled into her ear. "Now I'll have to repay you for that, too." Diana drew a breath to scream, but Rayne clamped her hand over Diana's mouth, stopping her. "Shut the fuck up," she said. Watch your only hope of being saved fade away.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:58 pm

"I'll just go find him," Timur muttered. He left the room and passed Diana's room without looking back toward the entrance of the building, heading out and taking his phone out. He texted Tiveon, where r u?

Then he heard, ever so faintly, the voices. He couldn't detect more than the lilting voices through the night, not even the genders. However, it drew Timur's curiosity, and he slowly headed toward the back of the dorm building. He went quietly, unsure of what he'd be walking into, but froze at the sound of crunching under his feet. Glass?

He looked down to see, not a lot, but a decent amount of glass at his feet. Timur lifted his gaze upward to find he was directly below Diana's window...and it was broken. "What the hell?" he whispered. "Diana?" he called, raising his voice, wondering if she was in her room. There was no answer. He looked around, a little annoyed at his own worry, but then it spiked when he saw something glint at the line of trees not far off.

He jogged over to it and knelt down, taking a sharp intake of breath. "Diana!" he yelled, straightening up, holding the stake emblazoned with the initials D.R. Timur whipped out his phone and dialed Tiveon's number, holding the phone to his ear.

Finally, his brother answered. "I texted back. I'm at the lib-"

"Diana is missing and her window is broken and her stake is on the ground," Timur said breathlessly. Tiveon paused.

"Where are you?"

"Below her room, behind the dorms."

"Stay there," Tiveon said, setting the books he had down and walking out of the library quickly, breaking into a jog toward the teachers' dorms.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:43 pm

Before they'd gotten much further, Diana could hear Timur faintly calling for her. T-Timur? She thrashed in Rayne's grip, with her struggling to keep pulling Diana further and further off campus. Diana almost manged to escape a few times. When she tried, the two of them got into scuffles, with Rayne always managing to get the upper hand. Diana, once, had started to scream, but when Rayne drove her elbow into Diana's back, it was quickly silenced. Now, with most of Diana's energy gone, Rayne pulled her towards where Fee was still waiting for the now dead body of the boy who'd broken the wards.

"Sorry it fucking took so long," Rayne sighed. "She's more of a handful than I expected her to be. You wanna get going?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:35 am

Fee grinned. "They're not guardians for nothing. Sure, let's go. I remember you," she informed Diana as she turned and pranced away.

---

Tiveon stopped a few steps away from Timur, and before the latter could say anything, Tiveon asked, "How was her stake lying on the ground?"

"What...?"

"Just...show me." Tiveon motioned for him to move. Timur frowned and set the stake down the way he'd found it, and Tiveon went to kneel beside it, his back to the trees. He examined all of the auras around him as intently as he could, beginning to turn in a slow circle. Worry and fear for Timur. No other auras close by. A few in the dorms, but... Tiveon turned to the trees and began to search for aura echoes left behind from anyone who'd been there.

Diana. It was unmistakably hers, full of nothing but fear. And it was moving farther and farther away.

"Timur." Tiveon spun to face his brother. "Go warn the guardians and tell them to check the wards." Sensing Timur's oncoming refusal, he met his eyes and snapped, "Now!"

With a flinch, Timur nodded jerkily. He turned and took off, and once he was gone, Tiveon turned back to the trees again. He took Diana's stake in his hands, clutching it tightly, and set of at a jog after Diana's quickly fading aura.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:39 am

Diana listened helplessly to the exchange between the Strigoi, giving a few jerks now and then that really did nothing to help her. She glanced at Fee when she addressed her directly and watched her leave. That Tarus girl. Then, she heard Rayne sigh again and glanced to her from the corner of her eye.

"I'm not dealing with that bullshit the entire time 'til we get there," Rayne said. Already seeming to know what Rayne meant, Diana gave a more serious struggle, even with how tired her body was getting. Rayne ended up shoving her against a tree to pin her there and pulled her hand back. At that second, Diana let out a beginning of a scream. Rayne slammed a fist into the back of Diana's hard, only hard enough to knock her out.

Diana's eyes rolled into the back of her head, with her sagging against the tree. Rayne chuckled and hoisted her up, draping Diana over her shoulder. She started after Fee, catching up to her in a few seconds. "So, you were able to move that stuff to the empty house we found?" Rayne asked Fee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next