You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:26 pm

Rayne followed after him, slipping her hands into her pockets.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:07 pm

Zedekiah stopped just outside of the bar and nodded to the right toward a red car in the alley. "There they are," he informed her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:13 pm

Rayne went past him to the car. There was a few short lived screams before Rayne made her way back, grinning slightly. "You're right, but the alcohol almost deludes it..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:29 pm

Zedekiah shrugged. "Better than any other drunks in there, though. A penance for more or less telling you that you couldn't have your former target."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:31 pm

"True," Rayne huffed. "Who are you, even?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:37 pm

He smiled faintly at her and extended his hand. "Zedekiah."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Rayne took his hand and shook it, muttering, "Rayne."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:22 pm

Zedekiah kept a hold on her hand, tilting his head fractionally. "Rayne," he said slowly, "have you been the Strigoi..." He thought back to the memories he'd seen of Diana's, and said slowly, "hunting after a particular...spirit user?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Rayne narrowed her eyes and snarled quietly. "I'm been after a Moroi, but he's not a spirit user."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:50 pm

After that, Zedekiah let go of her hand and held his up in a peace offering. "Apologies. It was a rumor I heard." He gave a faint, fanged smile. "Perhaps I'll see you another time. Farewell, Rayne." After that, he turned and walked away in the opposite direction without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:58 pm

Rayne frowned after him and slipped back into the bar to leave out the front way.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:30 pm

-~-~-

"You sure you wanna go with me, champ?" Rose asked. "If I see her, I'm not gonna hesitate to kick her ass."

"Feel free to," Tiveon muttered at her side, looking around at the dingy neighborhood and at the noisy bar they were approaching. "I just want her pinned so I can stake her."

"It's not as easy as it sounds."

"I know."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:38 pm

Rayne was again lingering in a bar, for once just relaxing and not bothering to pick a target. She stretched out and grinned as she watched the humans mingling. She started to hum Miss Murder to herself and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:43 pm

"He said it was this one, I'm sure," Rose said. She stepped into the bar and made sure Tiveon was close to her, and began to move among the humans toward the bar. "If we ask for an extra shot, and they give us blood, we'll know that either plenty of Moroi or Strigoi hang out here," she muttered as she reached the front. "You ask, though. If that's the case, they won't understand why a Dhampir's asking."

"Okay, General," Tiveon teased softly as they reached the front. He sat down and waited for the bartender to walk in front of him and requested, "Vodka. Extra shot. The hard stuff, please...not the American knockoffs." The bartender gave him a slightly annoyed look, but went to fulfill the request. Rose sat next to him.

"No one's recognized you though," Tiveon pointed out. Rose shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Rayne, surprisingly, didn't hear them, and kept humming softly. She relaxed even more. Should go find Ty after this... I'm getting a little bored of this place.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:33 am

"I'm not as popular as you or I would like to think," Rose stated while they waited, grinning. She kept her gaze scanning over the bar in true guardian fashion. "Among Dhampirs, sure. But otherwise, I'm only recognizable with Lissa. I'm fine with that, though." Suddenly she stopped. "Tiv."

Tiveon looked down at the shot he received from the bartender and gave a short thanks, then took a rather experimental sip. He cleared his throat. "Ugh. Blood and vodka. Not a mix I like." He looked at Rose. "Huh?"

Rose jerked her head. Tiveon followed her pointer until his gaze landed on Rayne, and he narrowed his eyes. Rose gave him a harsh look, and Tiveon forced himself to stay still, other than reaching back and tossing back the shot he'd been given. He took some money out and set it on the bar, then looked at Rose.

"She's leaving," Rose suddenly muttered. "Don't look back at her."

Tiveon settled for his peripheral vision and watched the entrance until, sure enough, Rayne slipped out. Tiveon and Rose followed her simultaneously, weaving to the entrance. They stopped before walking out and Rose peered out, looking for her until she saw her walking down the street. Then she and Tiveon slipped out once again. Rose held up both hands to Tiveon, and mimed the distance between them and Rayne. Stay ten steps behind. Once he understood, Rose pulled a wooden stake from her pocket and crept after Rayne until she entered a silent jog.

She kept going until she was a few steps behind her, and then lunged, plunging it toward her spine.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:14 am

Rayne, finally deciding she truly was bored of the place, had slipped out of her booth and towards the door. A few drunks had decided they might have a chance with her and tried to get her to notice them, but she just utterly ignored them before slipping out of the bar. She had started humming to herself again, but despite attempts at keeping quiet, she could hear footsteps she recognized behind her. It didn't help that they were upwind from her also.

Trying to redeem himself for his stupid bloodwhore? Rayne didn't speed up her movement. I wonder if she's dead. That'd be hilarious. Rayne then suddenly jerked aside as Rose stabbed the stake out for her, watching her sail by. "Sorry," she said teasingly. She shot a glance to Tiveon with a faint grin before she jumped away from Rose, anticipating another strike. "So, you're getting Rose to fight for you? Finally decide you're too much of a coward?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:32 am

Rose indeed spun around and lashed out at her, hissing in frustration at her escape. Tiveon scowled at Rayne and pulled out a silver stake of his own. He didn't bother to reply to her, but started toward her. Rose grumbled at the movement and moved to block Rayne from Tiveon, holding her wooden stake up readily.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Rayne watched her for a moment and grinned again, but stepped back to maintain distance between herself and Rose. "Shouldn't you be at her side, Tiveon?" Rayne snarled angrily. "How is she? Keeled over, I hope." Rayne said with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:32 pm

"Sorry. Not yet," Tiveon growled, "and trust me...God knows I don't want it to happen, but if you asked me to choose who I'd rather have die right now, it wouldn't be her."

Yay. Lover's spats, Rose thought sarcastically and feinted to Rayne's right before going for her legs and knocking her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Rayne started to fall but caught herself, twisting and kicking out at Rose. Before Rose could react, she straightened up and put some distance between them again. "Really, my heart is bleeding." She put her hand over her chest in mock pain and snickered. "Pity though. Guess I'll have to try harder next time... Could always brush up using Timur, easy target with how much he drinks and all that."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Before Rayne was done speaking, suddenly Tiveon was upon her, latching an arm around her neck and stabbing the stake toward her chest. "God damn it, Rayne!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Rayne's eyes actually got a little bigger in surprise, but she hooked one of her arms under Tiveon's and exploded away from him, managing to avoid the stake as he was being knocked back. She rolled to avoid a stab by Rose and got to her feet with an irritated growl.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:22 pm

Tiveon staggered to a stop and kept after her, but Rose latched his arm as he started past her, and she sent him reeling into another direction. "Stay out of this!" she spat at him. "Let me incapacitate her!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:58 pm

"What makes you think I'll just roll over and let you?" Rayne growled at her. "You know, you were rather rude, trying to attack me from behind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next