You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Fee didn't move to look at Rayne, sighing deeply. At the words of revenge, however, a small smile appeared on her face. "Is that so? What do you want to know?"

--~--

His first instinct was to laugh. Zedekiah continued to laugh softly over the old Moroi Court newspaper clutched in his fingers, from a few years ago, the face of a young blonde Moroi woman on its cover, smiling at him like a welcoming beacon. Its headline read The Dragon Has Returned: Queen Vasilisa Dragomir. He grinned. "Vasilisa Dragomir," he said, testing it out. "Did you know?" He touched his index finger over her forehead on the portrait. "Did you know the dragons never left? You are not the last..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 pm

"Anything you've got to offer. I'd like to keep her suffering for a long time, I don't want it to be over quickly. I want to savor it for as long as her body'll hold out for..."

---

Delilah came into the room a few minutes later, licking some blood off of her fingertips. She settled down next to him, glancing over the same page. A queen? she asked him. What fools. Did you have any children, as a Moroi? She could be your grandchild or grand niece...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 am

"What did they do to you?" Fee asked, more out of curiosity than anything else. She walked to the edge of the building and judged which direction was north, then turned to her left and looked at Rayne. "C'mon." She stepped off the building's edge, freefalling down into an alley and landing with a solid thud.

---

"I had no children. Who wants a distraction like a child when running for King?" Zedekiah asked, rolling his eyes. "No, it must have been one of my brothers." He glanced at her and finally made himself set the paper aside, reaching over and pulling her into him. "You know the best part?" he whispered. "She's a spirit user."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:14 pm

Rayne tilted her head as she watched Fee and stepped the the edge, looking down at her. She shrugged and stepped off after her, landing with a thud beside her. "She started fucking the guy I wanted when he already knew he wanted me back," she huffed. "He fucked her right after I confessed it to him too, made her his blood whore for that time. He's a huge dickbag, but I want him to understand that nothing will get in the way of me having him..."

---

True, Delilah said, pressing into him when he pulled her in. She smiled slightly though, and glanced up to him. She will be harder to bring to our side, being the Queen. If it demands force, then it will be even harder still.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:56 pm

Fee rolled her eyes. "Men," she grumbled. "That is why women are so much more preferable, Rayne." She moved into a small jog, hurrying down the alley and weaving through them like a complex maze. "When I was Moroi and bitten, I didn't find out until about four years later, but the man who awakened me loved this stuff."

She leered as she slowed to a walk. "When I killed him, I took most of his stuff." She stopped at a warehouse at the edge of town and wrenched the rusting door open, stepping inside and flicking a switch. Torture devices of all kinds could be seen: Whips, chains, knives, cattle prods, thumbscrews, denailers, Heretic's Forks, cords specific to the Mancuerda method, among other smaller items. Larger ones included a Judas Cradle, an Iron Maiden, and a Rack. She glanced back at Rayne with a grin. "What do you think of my collection?"

(Zedekiah: |: I think I'm gonna take a lot of that stuff when you're Moroi again.)

---

Zedekiah let out a small sigh and nodded. I'm aware... He glanced down at the picture one last time before he set it aside and turned his attention to her, leaning in and kissing her. Oh, but imagine the sway we will have with the Queen...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:13 pm

"I like dicks too much, though," was all Rayne said to her comment. She followed her the entire way, raising an eyebrow at the sight of the warehouse. She tilted her head and stepped in, but a grin slowly came to her face. "I think you've got some interesting hobbies," Rayne said with a snicker. "Damn, girl."

---

Delilah smiled and kissed him back. We may need to get others, before then.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Fee grinned. "We could go get someone, and you could practice."

---

Zedekiah sighed and nodded, nuzzling his head against hers. Though a covert operation might also work in our favor...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:56 pm

"Hm, now there's an idea too..." Rayne grinned back to her. "Shouldn't be too hard."

---

It could. Infiltrate her dreams, her thoughts? Delilah questioned before giving him a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Fee giggled. "I'll go get someone," she said. "I'll be back in about five minutes! Acquaint yourself with the new toys!" She fled from the warehouse and took off running to go find an easy target.

---

Zedekiah nodded and smiled, kissing her jaw and just barely pricking his fangs into her skin.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Rayne watched her go and started to look over some of the instruments, grinning to herself.

---

Delilah shivered a bit and grinned before she kissed his jaw as well.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm

A very short time later, Fee dragged in a human who was both conscious and sober, and bucking against her with everything he had. Fee kept a firm grip on him and smiled at Rayne. "What would you like to try first?"

---

"I feel very good," Zedekiah said softly. "Very good indeed." He chuckled and kissed her on the lips again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:55 pm

"What are these cords?" Rayne asked as she came in. "We could try them on him... Maybe those as well." She pointed to the denailers.

---

Delilah grinned and kissed him back. I can make you feel more than good. Delilah grazed her fangs across his neck with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Fee smiled at the cords. "I'll show you. Do me a favor and tie him to those." She jerked her head toward some shackles she'd braced to the wall for arms, neck, waist, and feet. Fee shoved the man over toward Rayne and snatched the cords up, looping them as well as grabbing a denailer.

---

Zedekiah closed his eyes and tipped his head back, tracing his fingers down her chest. "Such a temptress," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Rayne caught the man and effortlessly pulled him towards the wall, shoving him up against it. She grinned and started to chain him up, making sure he wouldn't pull free and turned to Fee expectantly. 

---

Delilah grinned even more and sank her fangs in as gently as she could, only taking a few swallows of blood before she pulled back.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:09 pm

Fee waited until Rayne was finished and then handed her two of the cords. "Tie the end of each of these around his wrists, really tight, but don't break his skin. Loop it so when you pull on it, it'll just get tighter. This is called Mancuerda."

---

Zedekiah let out a low moan, going completely limp, until she pulled away. Then he moved, albeit sluggishly, so he was pinning her down. He slid a hand under her shirt and kissed her neck, grinning against her skin. "Would you like a bite as well?" he purred.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Rayne nodded and did as she asked, slapping the man as he struggled. "Stay still," she drawled, finishing up.

---

Delilah growled softly in answer and licked a little blood away that seeped out from the bites.

-------

http://worldsapartforum.forum-motion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=68
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40