You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Lilly finally found the will power to look up, and started to see disembodied heads flying towards her. She cried out and tried to struggle up, but slipped again because of the blood still on her and fell backwards. She winced and curled into a ball, ducking her head down again. No, no, no!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Justin found himself leaning on a wall, though he couldn't see it, and ducked his head down into his arms. He heard shuffling behind him, and a low growl, and with a whimper of fear he shied back. Something clamped down onto his shoulder, and with a cry of horror he ripped free and staggered sideways. "No!"

-

Tiveon reached the freshman building and went inside, heading toward Lilly's room on instinct. He saw her curled into a ball on the floor and rushed over to her, kneeling beside her. All the darkness in her aura...it must've accumulated from when she helped him. Self-consciously, he glanced at his wrists, and then back to her. "Lilly," he said gently, but firmly. "Listen to me. Your darkness is taking control of your spirit. Can you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Lilly jumped at the sound of Tiveon's voice and looked up, only seeing a blurry image of him. "M-Mr. Amos?" she asked softly. "Y-You came...?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:50 pm

"Justin called me," he said quietly. "I'm going to heal the darkness, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:04 pm

"B-But it'll hurt... hurt you," she said weakly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:13 pm

"No, it won't; not if you stay calm for me," Tiveon said softly. "You're alright, Lilly." He settled both of his hands onto her shoulders and closed his eyes, sending healing energy forward to purge the darkness from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Lilly winced at his touch but closed her own eyes without argument. She took a deep breath to calm herself down, but did shiver a little when she heard s scream near by them. Not real, not real...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Tiveon continued to heal her, careful to keep the breach of darkness from seeping into him and letting it siphon elsewhere until it was gone from her aura. He slowly smiled and pulled away. "Better?" he asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Lilly slowly heard the scream and the blaring sounds stop, as well as the floating heads and the void dissipate around her. She stared up at him with a smile and nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Amos." She asked shyly, "Could I give you a hug?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 am

At that, Tiveon smirked lightly and nodded. "I suppose," he said and opened his arms. Hopefully Justin would be doing better by now as well. "You might want to call Justin," he told her, "and make sure he's feeling better now too."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:36 am

Lilly nodded before she gave him a quick hug. "I will," Lilly said. She pulled back and turned, looking for her phone. She went over and grabbed it when she saw it, dialing Justin's number.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 am

Justin was sitting against the wall, taking slow breaths of relief that the headache was gone but too afraid to open his eyes lest illusions be lying in wait. He jumped at the sound of his phone and answered it, his hand shaking as he held it to his ear. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:55 am

"Justin?" Lilly asked into the phone. "Mr. Amos came and healed the attack away," she said. "We're okay, now."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:58 am

"About fucking time," Justin rasped, finally daring to open his eyes. "God damn, Lilly."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:02 pm

Lilly frowned. "I'm sorry," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 pm

"What's he saying?" Tiveon asked with a slight scowl. Inconsiderate Royals...
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:36 pm

Lilly frowned even more and offered the phone to Tiveon.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Tiveon took the phone and held it to his ear in time to hear Justin say, "...fucking control yourself!"

"Mr. Szelsky," Tiveon said calmly, and practically heard Justin freeze. "You know, you could be dead right about now; but Lilly had the decency to save you. You're doing a fabulous job of thanking her for that. Be more considerate."

"I...I..." Justin said inadequately. With a derisive scoff, Tiveon hung up and wrapped an arm around Lilly's shoulders encouragingly.

"You don't apologize for something like that," he told her. "You can't control it."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:49 pm

"I still feel bad about it," Lilly muttered. "I don't mean for it to happen..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:54 pm

"I know," Tiveon said. "That's why you don't need to feel guilty." He squeezed her and let go. "Go get some rest. Come see me if Justin keeps giving you trouble."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:56 pm

"Okay, Mr. Amos. Thank you again." She smiled back to him.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:00 pm

Tiveon smiled as well and stood up, helping her to her feet. He gazed at her a few moments longer and turned, headed down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 pm

Lilly watched him leave and headed back to her room with a yawn and rubbed at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 pm

~*~

Fee was standing on the roof of the building Serge had rented out for everyone to stay in, staring up at the stars in the sky almost analytically. She'd already gone hunting, the blood on her clothes evidence of that. She frowned at the moon thoughtfully. I wonder if the sun has changed in the past twenty years. She tilted her head, then shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Rayne threw the door open that led to the roof and went out, walking over to Fee. "Hey, Fee. I tried talking to Vest, but he wanted me to fuck off. I need to know something though, cause I got someone I wanna get revenge on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next