You two shall bear witness to the end of the world, and what comes after. But not alone... no. Two orphans that aren't orphans, a betrayer that has been betrayed, and a sibling of a traitor shall bear witness alongside you.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vampire Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 pm

Never made you nervous before. Timur lifted the cigarette to his lips again and took a slow breath, and exhaled smoke once more. "Gonna fill in and go get some shut-eye? Your schedule sucks. We coulda gone clubbin'."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

Location : "The blood of the anointed shall be the undoing of the world."

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Diana grinned a little then. "Haven't done that in years. Besides, you wouldn't want me hanging around, I'm uptight." She sighed a little. "Yeah, I'm gonna turn in though."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

Location : All you dreams come true in another dream you live; everywhere you go would be the place where you belong...

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:41 pm

"Oh, you'd loosen up real quick after a game of beer pong." Timur frowned and glanced off to the side. "Di, before you do, can I...talk to you for a minute?" He forced himself to look back at her, his fingers itching for another shot. "I need to tell you something..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 pm

"Sure," Diana said. "What is it?" She smirked a little. "Do you need money again or something?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:52 pm

Timur's frown deepened, and he shook his head, walking over to her after a moment. He looked at her quietly for a while, taking in her hair and face, and looked into her eyes. He started, "Do you think..." then trailed off. No, that wasn't right. That was asking to be slapped. His gaze slid away from hers as he searched for something to say. He didn't want to be blunt. She might think he was joking. But if he beat around the bush, she may not get it.

You still love him. Timur shook his head after a moment. He'd drank some, but not too much, in the hopes of solid liquid courage, but it wasn't working. The insecurities were seeping back in. You love him and no one else. He'd come in second for almost twelve years now. Always second. Why did he think, just because Tiveon had fallen for another, Diana would turn to him? No one would willingly turn to him for more than a one-night stand.

With a soft sigh, he shook his head. "Never mind." He took another drag from his cigarette, feeling his mind clearing up, sobering. That was no good. He'd have to go get more from the secret stash he'd found...though he wasn't sure whose it was. Oh well. He shook his head. "'Night, Di."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:12 pm

Diana frowned as she watched him, watching indecision flittering across his face. When he decided to let whatever it was go, she frowned even more. "Timur? What is it? Do I think what?"
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Timur glanced back at her shyly when she insisted he continue and raked a hand through his hair, holding his cigarette to his lips again but not inhaling. "Di," he said softly, "you know I'm always here for you, right?"

Last edited by SadieM on Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:29 pm

"Yeah... I do," Diana said softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:47 pm

"You know I..." Timur started again, but trailed off, dropping his gaze to the ground. This was all in vain. He dropped the cigarette to the ground and stomped it out, shoving both of his hands into his pockets. He'd never done this, had to do anything like this. Wanted to? Of course. But doing it...

What the hell? He knew she wouldn't respond positively. He'd been holding this in for twelve goddamn years; what was the point of holding onto it any longer? "I really need a drink," he grumbled to himself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Diana went over and touched his arm lightly. "Are you okay?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Timur jumped at her touch and stared back at her, his heart pounding too fast in his chest. He had to do it...he just needed to do it and get it over with, finally get it out. Then the alcohol took over.

He took her face in his hands and moved closer to her, looking into her eyes, until their bodies were almost touching. "Diana," he whispered, "I know you love him, but I love you; I've always loved you, no matter how many times I tried to get over it... I knew I didn't have a chance, knew that you felt too much for him. But I can't, I need you to know that I have feelings for you too and that he has no idea what he's giving up, god damn it; the bastard."

He moved his lips closer to hers and went on, unable to make himself stop now, and unable to hide the hint of a slur. "So long, I've tried and tried to cope with it, but I can't. But do you know? I'd give that all up for you, this..." He pulled back a little to take a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and tossed it onto the ground, closing his eyes. "The smoking, the drinking, I'd stop it all for you, Diana. God damn it..." He opened his eyes and looked back to meet hers.

"Middle school. Since middle school. I want you, Diana; I love you the way I need air..." He grasped her hand and squeezed it tightly. "I want to hear you call me Timka, to hold you the way he would, to know you worry about me as much as you worry about him; to do something to prove myself... The night of that dance, Di, you were fucking beautiful. You always are." He started to move even closer, until their bodies touched, and his slur intensified as his eyes flashed with a hint of anger. "Why do you love him? How can you after what he's pulled; I...I... He doesn't deserve you, and neither do I; but damn it all, Diana." He leaned in to kiss her, unable to help himself, bracing one of his arms around her to bow her into him.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Diana didn't pull away from him as he spoke, trying to fight back a look of both pity and sadness. She really had been so caught up in Tiveon to never notice before. But, he'd never really acted... Had he? She shifted through her memories, trying to find something, but when started to make her bow into him, she put her hands on his chest. She applied a little pressure to keep some distance between them. "Oh, Timur," she said softly. "I... I don't love him, at least, not as much anymore. But..." She frowned, obviously looking a little torn about it.

"But, I'm... not ready for someone else, Timur," she said softly. If I'd known, if you'd told me... She swallowed hard and said, "What happened, with him... I think, for now, I need some time to myself, before I try another relationship. I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:12 pm

Timur stopped trying to force her, but continued to hold her close, his brows furrowing together. He swallowed hard and choked out, "I figured you would...would say that." He swallowed hard and pulled back, staring off toward the sunrise bitterly. "I'd never do what he did though," he mumbled. "Just so you know. I'm not that low. No matter what you or anyone else may think of me." He knelt down and snatched the cigarettes back up, taking one out and lighting it as he started away from her, forcing himself not to look back.

He'd expected it. No use crying over spilt milk. But somehow he didn't think he'd ever felt this bad in his life.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:27 pm

I know. Diana told herself. What Tiveon had done... Was it the bond, or did he truly feel that way--would he have done it without the bond? She'd asked herself that a few times, but didn't really know anymore. He was a different person, a different man since the bond had happened. She couldn't tell anymore. She watched Timur walk away, then diverted her gaze to the ground. She still needed to report in.

With a heavy sigh, she started off on her own, heading off to tell the others what she'd found. It'd brought her focus back, maybe she'd sound a little more convincing then.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Not ten minutes later, Timur had retired to a somewhat secluded area in one of the class buildings with a few bottles of alcohol, as well as his cigarettes, keeping a window open so the smell wouldn't draw any unwanted company. He kicked back in a desk and stared up at the ceiling, grumbling bitterly, "This is the life, isn't it?" He toasted to the air and took a swig of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:20 am

Lilly had been in her room, playing a few games on her phone. She'd finished the homework she'd needed to do, and thought she'd relax for a while. The spirit hadn't bothered her like Mr. Amos said it would, but he'd given them both his number in case it did.

She wasn't aware of what was coming, though.

It was very subtle at first. She barely noticed it, and when she did, it didn't bother her. She could sometimes hear a low humming sound, but it would disappear just like that. This went on for what seemed like a couple of minutes, but she let out a scream and jumped when that same humming sound turned into a loud blaring sound. It started to repeat every couple of seconds, and reminded her, vaguely, of when the school would do fire or Strigoi alarm drills.
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:22 am

Justin had been lucky enough to have headphones in, missing the major humming. He was holding his PSP, over his neglected homework, while his roommate slept. He'd skip tomorrow, he already decided that. He wasn't really in the mood for class.

Then there was a shrill, blaring buzz that made him drop the PSP and rip his headphones out of his ears. He jumped to his feet and looked around wildly, his heart pounding erratically in his chest. The alarms? Were there more Strigoi? But it was daylight! He glanced to his sleeping roommate and frowned. Had he...imagined it?

He put a hand to his head, frowning. What the hell...? Was it Lilly? The sound blared once more, and Justin yelped, grabbing his headphones and putting them back on. However, they didn't help the intensity, and he let out a low groan. Definitely Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Lilly gripped her head and ducked it down, listening to the sound intensify. She found her way to the door and stumbled out, checking the windows. Everything outside was pure darkness, she couldn't see anything. She touched a pane of glass, the noise still blaring in her ears. She groaned and put her hand to her head, but heard a deep, angry snarl. She turned to look to her left to see a Strigoi and slowly backed away. Oh my God! He let out another snarl before running after her. She cried out and took off, soon reaching the doors and making them fly open.

Except, there was nothing. Just a void of empty space. No where to escape. She turned around, her eyes wide, and the Strigoi closed in on her. She closed her eyes, cringing, but when the Strigoi lunged for her, he somehow exploded into blood. She, and the floor and walls around her became soaked in the blood. She stared down at herself, her breathing speeding up, and soon kind of collapsed to her knees and onto the floor. Oh my God...!!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Justin looked down at his game screen, but after a moment, turned it off. There was no way he could focus on it. As the screen blipped out, his reflection showed in it, as well as a face at his shoulder. He gasped and dropped the game once again, spinning around--but nothing was there. Or was there?

A face hovering in the air all on its own... A woman with blond hair and a fanged smile and red eyes. "Hello, son," she purred, and Justin shook his head, a screech building up in his throat. The face came closer, and he backed into the desk, feeling the wood grind into his spine but not caring.

Oh, God; oh, God, no. No, no, this isn't possible; isn't real, God... He got out of his chair and sent it toppling to the side, waking his roommate. Without paying attention to their angry demands as to why the hell he'd done that, Justin burst out of the room, blinking several times as the lights flickered. What the hell was going on?!
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Everywhere, everything...! Lilly started to shake and gripped her arms, rocking back and forth. Her eyes were wide, staring down at herself as blood slowly dripped off from her elbows. It was coating her, in her hair, her clothes...! She felt a hand on her shoulder, and probably jumped about 5 feet before she turned back to see who was there.

To her, the girl appeared to be another Strigoi. She let out a yell and ripped back, but slid on the blood and slammed back into the floor. Pain racked through her and she let out a scream when she reached for her. "What?!" The girl snapped. She shook her head and pitifully got to her feet. The girl reached out again, but Lilly cried out and slid past her, headed off into the void. I feel it, I feel it!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:26 am

The lights flickered out and faded until there was nothing left, nothing at all; even the room behind him vanished. With a low cry of horror Justin stared down at his feet. He wasn't standing on anything! He staggered, holding his hands out to try and make his way through the void. Lilly, he suddenly thought. Justin shut his eyes tightly and scrabbled into his pocket for his phone, taking it out and speed-dialing her, holding the phone to his ear. "Lilly, god damn it, pick up..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 am

Lilly stumbled through the dark void, fear and panic the only thing truly fueling her at that point. She started to hear whispers all around her, echoing, but then growing so loud she actually collapsed again and clasped her hands over her ears in a soft cry. Leave me alone...! She jumped at the sound of her phone going off, hearing it play an eerie tune that sounded nothing similar to any of her ringtones. Removing a hand, she withdrew it from her pocket, staring with hazy eyes, trying to focus on the screen. Justin...?

She answered it, but when she heard Justin speak, a sharp static noise through the phone caused her to wince and almost drop it there. She caught it rather clumsily, staring at it in mixed shock and apprehension, but slowly put it back to her ear. "J-Justin...?" she whispered into the phone. Please, be you...
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:00 pm

"Lilly, wh-what--" Pain latched through Justin's hand, and he dropped his phone; or what was once his phone. Instead there was an eel lying motionless on the ground; or rather, floating at his feet in the void. That couldn't be right! He touched his hand to it, but it didn't zap him again; nor did it feel like an eel.

He picked it up and held it to his ear. "L-Lilly. We n-need Mr. Amos." Cackling erupted all around him, and Justin ducked his head down, a shudder going down his spine. "Th-this is spirit..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfdra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Mr. A-Amos... Lilly shivered and tried to speak, but another pang of the crackling came through the line and she dropped her phone, crying out and squinting her eyes shut. Leave me alone!
Back to top Go down
SadieM
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:55 pm

Justin flinched back as the interference of the phone getting dropped came through, and he shut his eyes tightly. "Fuck," he hissed, hanging up and speed-dialing Tiveon this time. The moment the other line picked up, he rasped out, "Lilly's losing it."

Tiveon scowled lightly on the other end of the line. "Alright," he said. "Is she in her room."

"I-I don't know."

I'll start there, at least, Tiveon thought. "Alright, I'm going to go get her. Hang in there." He hung up and dialed Lilly's number then, leaving his room and headed out to go find her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Academy   

Back to top Go down

Vampire Academy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next